Scissor Sisters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

im not burlyman
Who likes the musical genius that is?

Daisy Duke
never heard

im not burlyman
Pointless post :P click on my sig

KMC
Poor, poor, poor cover of Comfortably Numb.
Laura isnt bad though...

Kate xx

im not burlyman
just ignore the Comfortably Numb cover laughing out loud

ClaraG
they are great!! i didn't thimk much of comfortably numb when it came out but laura and take ur mama out are both excellent!
oh, i luv the pic! xxx thumb up

big gay kirk
saw them at the Charlotte about a year back... they were quite good live.... glad they're getting on alright, cos I said they'd be big, and I hate being wrong!

room #99
im into that kind of music..are they techno ? ive seen the video on tv its not my type of music at all..what kind of instruments do they use ? if they do play any instruments ???

im not burlyman
err.. that was self contradictory huh

They are a band and they play instruments stick out tongue
eg. guitar, drums, piano.. and they employ synth and other instruments

starshine
Love them!! big grin

im not burlyman
Wow, they're amazing live!

KMC
^Thay looked like they were having a bloody good time! Even when it was pissing it down with rain.

Kate xx

im not burlyman
lemme hear it for sex in tents! eek! mud is a state of mind big grin

sacrament25
I LOVE the SS! I have an unhealthy obsession with them!

sonofasaiyan
I love their music.

trilight
So far I like the SS. But I've only herd Take your mama out, Comfortably Numb and some other one. Didn't think the Pink Floyd cover was too bad, just a bit different. But i like the SS.

I also kinda like the Hot Chip remix of their song Take your mama out. Plus I like Playboy by Hot Chip, do any of u like this?

ElectricBugaloo
I say that they become either 1 or 2 hit wonders.

sickley in lurv
Take ur mama is a good one, i have heard another one, but dunno wat it was called, it was on the Take ur mama single, the second song on it :P they r coolies!! they also are one of the bands that rok my world big grin

Raz
Woohoo! I've just bought some tickets! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.