my side reality

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

only_one_wing
everyone has a place a place they go when there own life shows hardships a sanctuary, theyre own little world that they created just for them and you always end up becoming what you want to be

i was just wondering if i can have a breif overview of others.......uh side realitys or just one part that you want to share

only_one_wing
ok fibne if no one will reply i might as well start

heres a part that ive always liked even if it was dreamed up last month

Archangel bent his neck toward ali, knowing this was the only way to save her. He raised her mouth to his neck and felt the sharp pain of her teeth sink into his juguler. He felt her teeth slide out of his neck as she sucked long and deep at his throught draining him slowly
Finnaly ali let go as archangel fell back onto the ground exoughsted and weak feeling. A long cold laugh with power behind the frosty voice echoed through the dark canyon
"archangel, hahaha , i never thought id see the day when you would submit yourself to a vampire. But of course you have.....feelings for all the creatures in the world" M.A. said with half disgust
His hand raised and started to glow red. first pointing at archangel, but then to ali. as the shot blasted through the air archangel lunged into the blastcoughing up blood and looking into the deep red scar in the air.
"Why do you care for them ! it doesnt make sense! they are weak we are strong. we deserve to live much more than they do!." mecha archangel said anger deep within his voice
"beause" archangel stammered " a person once told me that everything deserves a chance....... a chance to live. and we were put here to give them these chances." archangel finnaly finished in his weak but powerful voice.
M.A.'s arm started to glow red again as archangel thought that he would never understand.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.