If you are thinking of leaving...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crash Overload
Okay, NAme, And Reason,And Goodbyes within one post, like that, we will minimize thethread count on here, which is kinda of a good thing.

ash007
hey its not like i am hooked if i board or busy i wont come.
But i always return a week afterwords

DeNiro
never leaving

Shoukan
I am planning on leaving...

I am not planning on posting a thread about me leaving...

So when I do not post for several days---then I am gone

But I am still not exactly sure if I am leaving yet

Dregh

$¥®€Ñ
NEVER LEAVING, I WILL ALWAYS BE HERE, LIKE A LITTLE ORNAMENT SITTING ALL LONELY AT THE GENT'S CLUB BAR, WHEN YOU ARE ALL DEAD AND BURIED, I WILL STILL BE AT THAT VERY SAME BAR, A SILENT TEAR ROLLING DOWN MY CHEEK.......

((I think I may be addicted))

Trinity_Matrix
I'm definitely addicted...Trin's not going anywhere in the near future! laughing out loud

$¥®€Ñ
YAY!!

Trin, you can join me and become a Bar Ornament........

Shoukan
If I leave KMC you can keep a statue of me to admirelaughing out loud

just kiddingthumb up

Trinity_Matrix
laughing out loud Sure!

Kaleanae
Not leaving until June

Trinity_Matrix
...how come you gotta leave in June? Don't go...

Kaleanae
I'm going to college In JUNE sad

Trinity_Matrix
Heh, I'm not going to college until August...what school are you going to? I'm going to University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and will be majoring in art yes

Kaleanae
New Jersey Institute of Technology, Biomedical Engineering! eek!
Somebody told me to study art and Bio. but I will not have the opportunity

Shoukan
I miss collegesad

Trinity_Matrix
That's way cool! I love art, I'm going to major in Graphic Design, and do websites and stuff like that.

AP tests in May will force me to have to limit my time on here for a while, though...mad

Kaleanae
I don't want to go to my graduation eek!

Shoukan
graduations are depressing

Trinity_Matrix
I can't wait until graduation, myself...June 4th!!! But I hate my high school...and a lot of the people in it...

Kaleanae
yep, 3 AP!! mad

PrefectRonnykin
im not leaving too soon but *sniff* do you hate me? *cry*

you evil shits! jk

Trinity_Matrix
Yuck, same here...Calculus AB, German, and Biology. My German test is the day after Calc, and Bio is first thing on a Monday morning mad

Shoukan
I remember my high school graduation *sheds a tear*

NOT!laughing out loud

I don't miss that freaking school!

Kaleanae
Biology, Spanish literature, Spanish language, I took the AP CHEMISTRY exam last year... blink

Trinity_Matrix
Ewww....AP Chem....*shudders* last year I was lazy and didn't feel like taking any AP, even though they wanted me to take AP English and US History...

But yay! After May 10th we can complain about the Bio test together! laughing out loud

Kaleanae
laughing By the way, I hate my Bio teacher laughing

Kaleanae
I don't have friends in my school, so I'M sure I'm not going to cry and I think I have to make an speech and read it during my graduation confused confused

Trinity_Matrix
Oh, so do I...laughing out loud

And I'm going to die when I have to take the AP German test...it's freaking huge! There's a listening part, 2 speaking sections, a giant multiple choice/fill in the blank part, AND an essay messed Our teacher gave us a practice test and it's about 30 pages long...*falls over*

Kaleanae
sad I hope you get a 5 wink

Trinity_Matrix
Me too...because a 4 or 5 on that test equals 11 college credits! I'll probably get a 4 on it...or at least I hope so messed

HockeyHorror
im 16...after high school ill be gone for good...sad

smile

Kaleanae
I got a 4 in my AP chem exam sad

Lord Soth
I could never leave!!!!

WindDancer
I got three:

The day I'm gone you won't see my username ever again in the OTF.
Once Spring training (Cactus league) starts I won't come often.
I will just fade away, and stop posting. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.