Worst Musical Fad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Daisy Duke
mine, Rap

SeptemberRain
BOY BANDS

Daisy Duke
OH GOD sick
N'synce
backstreet boys
Britney spears OH BOY BANDS SUCK

HockeyHorror
Daisy Duke

Mainstream Rap or Underground Rap?

Daisy Duke
mainstream

FRO§T
britney is a chick

BackFire
Macarena

Hansen

im not burlyman
mm bop eek!

tabby999
big hair and spandex in the 80's

Df02
UK Garage
HIM "love-metal" -.- (god i hate HIM)

Deathblow
Glam rock
Pop-'punk'
Modern R&B - Beyonce, Usher etc, it shouldn't even be called R&B

Daisy Duke
SHE IS??!?!

woah coulda fooled me

SeptemberRain
Yeah that was awful; its known as Big Hair Bands btw

Daisy Duke
big hair *throws up*

beatles hair big grin

razzle_dazzle
rap...full stop. whether it's underground or mainstream, but mainstream is worse. it makes me want to pull my hair out when i hear it. listening to kiss 100 is against my religion stick out tongue

Daisy Duke
ive never heard undergroud
but i dont like it if it has "rap"

YOUR SUPPOSED TO SING

Red Superfly
Some rap is good, like how the Red Hot Chilli Peppers and Rage Agianst The Machine incorporate rap.

I only consider rap to be impressive if it's fast or rhythmic. I like The Beastie Boys style, or Run DMC, at least those guys know how to make it catchy and fun.

Most rap today is just awful crappy lazy rap. Talking into a mic is not cool. It's lazy rubbish. It's like: "Urgh, pimp, urgh, ho, urgh, pimp, urgh, bling-bling".

The likes of Redman are fine (not a "fan"wink, but the likes of Jay-Z can go to hell. I especially hate Garage, which takes something as lazy as crap-rap, and makes it even worse by adding hideous "urban" mixes to an awful lyric. So Solid Crew can die a painful death. And I'd laugh.

Daisy Duke
LMAO

Darth Revan
actually I think it was called Hair Metal... you're talking about bands like Bon Jovi and Stryper, right?

Anyways...

pop rock/pop punk (most)
emo (most)
mainstream rap
modern R&B

HockeyHorror
tsk tsk...again people diss Underground Hip Hop eventhough they havent heard anything from it.

i recommend the Hip Hop thread on page 1, cuz im not gonna explain it again.

Darth Revan
that's not rap... that's rap metal... it doesn't count as rap...

ClaraG
umm.. i used to really love steps *hangs head in shame*

Korri
trance, a waste of life..

Deathblow
silly Barfazar nocry

he didn't say RHCP and RAtM are rap, he said he likes the way they incorporate rap yes

pay more attention nono

Darth Revan
I'm sorry Samuel cry please forgiveth me sad

Ashy
boy bands and girl bands like spice girls mad

Deathblow
Thou art pardoned for thine crime cool

Now licketh my shoes lowly peasant smokin'

back on ye olde topic...stick out tongue
I don't think hip-hop should even be in this thread. Many of you may not like it, but its simply to big to be just a fad. Like rock, its not just music, its a way of life.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.