my angels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

archangel_I_am
these are the angels ive created for stories over the years but i ended up putting most in my recent story ill also give a brief discription of there characters

archangel is an omni angel who knows nothing about his past and little about himself who constantly searches for answers to the question of why he exists and he thinks in fighting evil he will find these answers
he has white hair semi long and it covers the top left area of his face, he wears a blind fold couse of his blindness and refuses to wear any color but white. he has one holy angel white wing and one dark angel black wing

ill post more of them later

Raven Guardia
sounds good smile

archangel_I_am
kantai (cant-i) is the nemesis angel and he originated from hell but he still has a soul and mind of good but the blackness in his heart drives him to destroy archangel because of somthing that happend between hem in the past....but archangel had no clue who the hell he was and that was fun to mess with for a while... ok so nemesis angel finnaly gets to like show his good side when hes killed by mecha archangel. kantai has long black har and two peices of velvet clothe covering his face all but his eyes he wears dark purple clothes and has two huge purple wings

archangel_I_am
(finnaly)

mecha archangel is a machine copy of archangel gifted with a life and programmed with free will but it has to complete the mission it was made for the mission of destroying the angels of life and death and since archangel is both a life and death angel who better to copy. he ends up killing his creator and sets out to understand why archangel protects the creatures he was programmed to destroy and hate
mecha archangel has black hair exactly like archangels and everything just like archangel except the color black is what he lives by but both of there wings are similer in every aspect

FRO§T
hey ur sig is soo out of date, ur name isnt on it, and the creators name is now FROST

archangel_I_am
brittney is the dark angel and she is one of archangels best freinds...well only freinds and she ends up falling in love with him but he ends up falling in love with the holy angel and she becomes sad but also angered when the holy angel dies for the purpose of archangels feelings
she has long blonde hair green eyes and two black wings she wears casual clothes but somtimes she wears all black just for the sake of her being

archangel_I_am
(not my foult no one will make my new sig)

kinda off topic though you coulda just pmed me

archangel_I_am
4 own plenty to go but i have to get ready for school so cya

FRO§T
i can make u a new sig waht u want on it

Veralidaine
arch>>>>ur ideas are really goodsmile....you have put great detail into each one of ur angels....thumb up...

FRO§T
i use to be an angel too

Veralidaine
yes so u did.big grin

Korri
thats so kewl eek!

im someones angel too happy

yerssot
"wings made in thailand"

Korri
are you calling me a fake yerss sad

yerssot
have I mentioned your name?

Korri
no sad

yerssot
there you go

Korri
ok sad

archangel_I_am
yea i guess they are good and im an angel too!!! im an archangel like my name an like the angel i created named archangel what a coinsedense

archangel_I_am
rhemus is the angel of steel and swords made for only the specific purpose of whaching over the craft of weapons through the millenia to come and after waking up from a 4000 year sleep he finds that there is a celestial war on earth of angels against angelsand he stumbles upon our lovable omniangel archangel he finds that his purpose for fighting is better than any other so he sides with archangel in his fight to save the earth and his enemys
rhemus has hair made of steel just the same as his silver wings his eyes a cold grey with a variety of weapons that only is accesible to him he is one of the 15 ancient angels sworn to the planet who were put into an eternal sleep by an unknown force

archangel_I_am
rhemus also teaches archangel to use a weapon that had not been used in over a millenia which is the sword

archangel_I_am
allison is the holy angel, she sees everything out of a loving eye and when it comes to archangel she gets very playful and she falls in love with him and ends up sacrifycing herself for his life and by doing this calling out archangels demon form in his fury
she has kinda short kinda long sandy blonde hair she wears glasses over her blue eyes and wears mostly white clothing her wings are white and in the full moon you can see a golen ring above her head

Korri
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.