Weapon Plus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Jello
Ok, this is all the info I know on the subject and was wondering if anyone could add more:
Founded by Proffessors Andre Thorton and John Sublime
Other personell involved include Dr. John Cornelius, Dr. Carol Hines, Malcom Colcord, and Special Agent Brent Jackson, Dr. Strike, Dr. Lee, Dr. Trevor, James Macdonald Hudson Dr. Harvey, Dr. Barry Windsor (Nathanial Essex/Sinister), Aldo Ferro/Psi-borg, and Dr. Harold Beaker.
several programs took place simultaneously.
test subjects:
Weapon 0:Ethnic Minorities-Isaiah Bradley, Maurice Canfield, Sgt. Lucas Evans
Weapon I/Project Rebirth-
Clinton Mcyntire:Protocyde (prototype)
Steve Rogers: Captain America
Weapon II: Animal Experimentation
Weapon III: Animal Experimentatiion
Weapon IV-VI: Experementation on Ethnic Minorities
Weapon VII: Attempted recreation of project rebirth through criminals, insane mutants, and psychopaths, implanted with plastic skin, brain implants, and mental manipulation and super strength-
Agent John Walsh
Agent James Macpherson
Agent Michael Labash
Agent Simpson: Nuke
Agent Bullet
Weapon VIII/Project Reptile/MK Ultra/MK Delta:Use of drugs and implants to create psychopathic human and mutant killers through memory triggers and mental subjegation.
Agent Jack Hazzard
Agent Crock
Mary Walker (nee Sizinksi):Typhoid Mary
Agent Frank Roberts
Agent Oswald
Weapon IX/Extechop:Cybernetic implants in psychotic humans and mutants:
Agent Arthur Perry
Agent John Garret
Silas Burr (nee Silas "Dog" Logan?):Cyber
Weapon X/Project X/Team X-experimentation with memory implants on mutants and adamantium bonding stolen from Proffessor Kenji Oyama
Phase 1:
James Logan (nee howlett): Wolverine
Victor Creedmessedabretooth
Silver Fox
Sgt. David North (nee Christoph Nord): Wildcat/Maverick
John Wraith:Kestrel
Mastadon
Vole
Phase 2 (human volunteers):
Wade T. Wilson: Deadpool
Garrison Kane
Terraerton: Slayback
Bernard Hoyster: Sluggo
Phase 3 (current incarnation):
Victor Creed: Sabretooth
Jean-Marie Barbeau:Aurora
Vincent: Mesmero
Sarah: Marrow
Karl Lykosmessedauron
Madison Jeffries: Box
Garrison Kane
Sgt. David North: Agent Zero
Pantu Hurages: Reaper
Vannessa Carlisle: Copycat
Kyle Gibney: Wildchild
Weapon XI: cyborg and genetic engineering
Weapon XII: Huntsman
Weapon XIII: Charlie Cluster 7: Fantomex and EVA
Weapon XIV: Celsete, Esme, Phoebe, Sophie, Mindeemessedtepford Cuckoos
Weapon XV: Ultimaton

FRO§T
is any one else confused at this

VallejoKid707
What about X23?

FRO§T
yeh she is cool

BarmyBrummie
this is me confused: crazy

FRO§T
me too

Darth Jello
the weapon x program that was used to create wolverine was part of a huge plot to create supersoldiers and exterminate mutants. I'm just listing all known info and characters involved or alterd by the program. And i don't know about X23 since i haven't seen her in the main marvel universe. she may very well be part of Weapon XI

FRO§T
u did it wierd

Darth Jello
how so?

FRO§T
well every one is confusedshifty

Darth Jello
i guess what i'm saying, is what would you like me to explain? once we get passed that, people can start posting new info on weapon plus if there's something I don't nkow or missed.

FRO§T
u missed X23

Darth Jello
was X23 even in the main marvel 616 universe? if so, what weapon project was she in?

FRO§T
she was in x-men evolution

Darth Jello
exactly, but not in the main comics

FRO§T
i dont know about thatshifty

eleveninches
She is in the current NYX story arc

Mr Zero
All I can add is that John Sublime was infected with the Sublime bacteria and the entire weapon plus program was a facet of the bacterias plan to eradicate mutants .

But I assume you knew this.

Darth Jello
i almost forgot. Dr. Killbrew was involved

eleveninches
If you read Wolverine:the end, you will realise that wolverines brother was also part of the program

Pao
Unfortunately I can't add anything erm on the contrary I didn't know about Marrow & Copycat being part of Weapon X.... I had no idea..... anyway.....congrats Darth Jello!!!! this is great info!!!! thumbs_up

Darth Jello
my problems with this are that the end is an alternate reality, and that it's not over with yet. somehting to the contrary may still be revealed
besides, i don't know who wrote the thing, but if you look at my list and read origin, it's kind of overtly obvious that dog logan is cyber.

Darth Jello
and now, some other super soldiers that aren't in weapon plus but were imitations-
from the russian program: Dark star, Epsilon Red, and Omega Red

Bullseye-underwent herbal treatment, adamantium replacement, and adamantium bonding at the hands of lord darkwind, the guy who invented the thing. due to the herbal therapies, his spinal chord was healed (after being royaly f*cked by daredevil in the infamouse 181) and he was made immune to the adamantium poisoning that pains two of our favorite savage mutants today. you can read this story in daredevil 196-200, it includes wolverine acting like a dumass and deathstrykes first appearance (and Matt Murdock being matt murdock-screwing the bejuzus out of her in a barn (if i recall correctly, for more on murdock's wanton monster c*ck, check out one of the old threads on the superhero forum.
deathstryke, donald pierce, and some other reavers-this was the work of spiral's body shoppe.

why i haven't read wolverine:the end
1. i heard it was bad from 12 people
2. mile high comics is the only convenient, non snobby place in town and they are selling back issues of the end at 20 times the cover price

eleveninches
Well, the wolverine:the end series is an alternate future timeline, but the events it referrs to are in the past, and both realities have a shared past, so events that are referred to in 'the end' did also happen in the past of the mainstream marvel universe timeline.

Disappear
doesnt make it canon. the idea of 'logan's brother' was never ever mentioned anywhere outside of the end, even in origins, because it's a horrible idea people would rather forget. and, until it makes a mention in the mainstream comics of the here and now it's non-canon.

also, the entire 'it's the future, but it relies on the past' doesn't disqualify it as an alternate universe where past conditions could, in fact, be different. this is why NONE of the 'the end' series will be canon, nor will any 'revelations' made therein, unless they're reiterated, again, in the present of earth 616.

sorry to drudge up an old argument, but i wanted the truth known...

havok801125
Originally posted by eleveninches
If you read Wolverine:the end, you will realise that wolverines brother was also part of the program

WTF...when did wolvie get a brother?

kichiku_beihei
He doesn't. The End thing is some BS alterante reality future thingie.

Creshosk
Originally posted by kichiku_beihei
He doesn't. The End thing is some BS alterante reality future thingie. What about Dog Logan from Wolverine:Origin?

kichiku_beihei
He's supposedly Sabretooth

willRules
supposedly being the key word.................

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.