Can I get a life time-ban?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Well?

Stormy Day
I bet its possible

Fire
in theory we have to set a date on which it ends, but there are ways to make that a life long ban indeed.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Yay! Happy Dance

BackFire
Yep, it's called a permenant ban, we do it all the time.

Dexx
awh..no way. i'm sure it can be reconsidered, for good behaviour, after let's say....20 years? if you're nice, that is.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Yay!!!!!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance

Freddy_vs_Jason
I am nice yes

I use to be evil, but thats all changed smile

badkittykitty
are you requesting a life time ban or something F Vs. J?

Stormy Day
I think she is bkk evil face

Freddy_vs_Jason
Yeah, I kinda am, I'm still thinking about it.

lil bitchiness
Why not just leave for good, instead of wanting a perm ban?

Freddy_vs_Jason
Because the power of KMC is too over-whelming, no matter what I do, how hard I try I'll always come crawling back. But I haven't decided anything yet. I'm still thinking.

yerssot
oh come on, if you want a life time ban, you can still see the place, if you log out you can still do that too, it makes barely a difference roll eyes (sarcastic)

I am a Sock
set the date for April 8, 2099

Dexx
weell..you might want a permanent ban instead of simply leaving simply because that's your way of saying outloud that you're leaving..and you're waiting for somebody to say how much they don't want you to leave and that you're a victim.
AKA pathetic desire to draw attention.

or maybe not..that might just be me

yerssot
but dexx, this is Q&A, not OTF eek!

Dexx
oh yeah..right, right. well....the bigger the impact, the better.... it seems

yerssot
but who gives a damn in the Q&A if someone from OTF leaves

rusky
are u saying there are people who never venture out of Q&A ? wacko

Dexx
well..the whole operation was masked as a ....administration question. so it can be posted ..sort of..official wink

rusky
laughing out loud

yerssot
there are rusky... there are

Stormy Day
Yeah fvj you might as well let the mods have some fun and bann you instead of just leaving smile

Freddy_vs_Jason
Trust me, this is not a cry for attention. I kinda want to leave this place because its so additctive that my grades are going down hill and its getting in the way of my social life. But my brother is joining soon and he wants me to stick around and tell him all about KMC.

yerssot
so? just leave already

Stormy Day
aaww smile.

Like I said let the mods have some fun and bann you smile.For some of them it will probaly be there first smile

Raz
If you want a ban, for whatever reason, please PM the request.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.