A Must See Thread For All Those Who Love Exal Saga

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackHatDefect
Ok,have you guys heard of Puni Puni Poemi?
Its an Exel spinoff..but heres the thing...its funnier(this is prooven by cridics)
Impossable you say?You've got to see it to believe it.
Heres what it features
COMPLETE Sailor Moon and Gundam spoofage
More sexually derangment than Exel
The afro-guy is back!(sorry,brainfart,can't remember his name)
HE HAS AN ADOPTIVE DAUGHTER????
PLUSE Spoofs the genki girl better than Exel,shes so sadly brain dead you can't hear hal of what comes out of her mouth
PLUSEpoofs the sweet,perfect type
PLUSE the sexually deranged sisters,including the bondage queen and one that does nothing but jerk off/more
PLUSE a magical talking fish of doom
and lets not forget the evil villanous NAUGHTY TENTICALS and their evil sidekicks with magical spiky balls.

As you can see,this ISN'T your gramdmas anime,but it sure is funny..and the Exel guys made it.IF YOU ARE AN EXEL SAGA FAN YOU NEED THIS ANIME!

Lord Ryugen
Seen it! You're right it is funnier than Excel Saga. But even better...NABESHIN!!!! NABESHIN WITH LITTLE EXPLODING CHIBI NABESHINS FLYING OUT OF HIS AWSOME FRO!! Seriously the only thing that could of made it better would be a pedro moment. But still it did alright on it's own.

BlackHatDefect
OHH SHIT YOUR RIGHT!Thats his name!!!Yes,i loved his little Chibi Nabi-chans(lol i call them Nabi-chans)They were so cute....Too bad he has to....ehh..be temporarly cut out of the anime lol.HURRY NEEDLES!!!

Lord Ryugen
True. The opening scene was a blast though. You know when you see the silohete of Puni beating the crap out of people. I'm farily sure she puts Sakura from Cardcaptors in a Sharpshooter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.