Shelob

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Discos
Started thinking of this last night, Shelob was big.....compared to hobbits

take into account hobbits are about half the size of men, Shelob's eyes could have been the same height/parallel to a mens head

I just thought I would post this to prove a point and see what ya all have to say

Discos - could be a good topic erm

ladygrim
u have normal thoughts i think stuff like that all time... no sarcasism there

Discos
gee, thanks roll eyes (sarcastic)

I just like to voice my very lame thoughts

Discos - speaking of Lame posts, I just saw that eezy signed on msn shifty

grishnakah
yaeh but ungoliant was bigger. (but that was to be expectd after all ungoliant was the greates spider in middle earth)

I am a Sock
That's still one big ass spider (literally, those things have huge asses)

grishnakah
huh to true.

Shadowy_Exa
and shelobs very agile isnt she.
a fast spier the size of me would scare me to death!
plus remember----she doesnt need to be huge, her cave is absolutely pitch black, not like in the film.
Stealth all she really needs.

orcs are mens size, gollum ,a weedy little hobbity thing that took too many drugs, could kill orcs whenever he wanted, just using the dark as his cover

Sauron- Look To Me For Answers, I Have Them All!

Discos
you dont have nowt on me baby!

but thanks for NOT explaining my question, i wanted to know the resemblance between shelobs height opposed to a mans

Discos *sigh* roll eyes (sarcastic)

grishnakah
um whats a spier shadowy exa?
just kidin

Shadowy_Exa
she will be about man sized yeah.

But a man sized spider is a giant spider

Discos
yeah I know, thats why I find it very funny seeing all the hobbits "children doubles" from behind, against shelob smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.