Johnny Depp In Matrix 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EpicHeroes.Com
Hi All,

I heard a rumour on the internet that Johnny Depp will star alongside Keanu Reeves In Matrix 4 is this true or just one of those lies.???

thanks

[email protected]

ladygrim
is there going to b a matrix 4 very much doubt it after the sucess of the last to

ladygrim
mayb if there is they want J.D for publicity of his fans ???

im not burlyman
did you even watch M3 no expression

<<Solo>>
Yeah there's no chance for A Matrix sequel even if there was I seriously doubt that Depp would join in.

WindDancer
I heard a rumor that J-Lo was going to be the new Trinity. stick out tongue

<<Solo>>
laughing laughing laughing I heard the exact same thing. laughing

WindDancer
stick out tongue

After all she was in that movie the Cell. With all that CGI acting she perfectly fits in the Matrix.

botankus
Better not let the nuts in the POTC forum get wind of this....they'd go apesh*t.

<<Solo>>
Lol yeah they would.

Flying Orange
Rest assured, it's "just one of those lies" roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fire
dont believe everything you hear

Darth Revan
oh did you hear?!?!?!? Puff Daddy is replacing Laurence Fishburne as Morpheus!! i'm so physched i cant wait!!

SlickRick69
and Carrot-top as the copper-top Agent Smith

CARROTTOP: Mr Scissorhands... hey dude, welcome back! We missed you, man! Did you use 1800CALLATT to dial in here man? It's easy, just dial down the center... kewl dude!

DEPP: My name... is... Sparrow!

TRINITY-LO: Sparrow, you can't be dead, because the Orifice told me I would get my bulbous bootay tapped by The One, and I want you to tap it, baby

M-DADDY: Forget the Orifice, sweetay tang! It be me Morpheus that tap dat thang! Boo ya, biyatch! Jack into that, Jack!

Vengeance
Your not serious are you? Puff daddy couldn't act if his life depended on it. Sorry but its the truth, he just a gay man living on his past money, becuase no one would buy his music now.

SlickRick69
uhh NO! we're not serious...

Darth Revan
I tried to make it fairly obvious that I was joking by the extra exclamation marks, the mispelling of the word "psyched" etc...

Slick--laughing

yerssot
glad it's not true... not as much of Depp making a new one but M4??? bleurgh

SaTsuJiN
well I didnt hear about any of 'this' particular bs.. but I thought wachowski's were going to touch down on the matrix era before they found neo? like prequels of some sort...

oh and to the JD in M4 dude.... watch matrix 3 and youll see why thats not possible.. stick out tongue

Vengeance
Well thank god puff isn't in it he cant even act inecent in a court never mind act in a movie.

Stormy Day
ouch smile

Vengeance
well im sorry but i hate that guy so much, have u even seen his new making the band 2 my god does that ever suck all he does is sit there and go "yea, yea ok" thats it ,like damn hes getting paid more money then i can think of for just that.

Stormy Day
lol,hes a hasbeen smile

SlickRick69
CARROTSMITH: It is inevitable, Mr Scissorhands, that you will make a long distance call using 1800CALLATT. Why use anything else? Why use 1800COLLECT, even though its fast and easy and cheap? 1800CALLATT its right down the center and for 1800COLLECT you have to go over there to the 6 and then to the 3 so it doesn't make any sense whatsoever... so why Mr Scissorhands? Why do you continue to use 1800COLLECT to jack in, jack out or jack off, whatever you call it when you do what you do?? WHY??

SPARROW: Because I choose to.

CARROTSMITH whacks SPARROW over the head with the telephone receiver, 37 times in super-slo-mo bullet time

SPARROW dials down the center of CARROTSMITH with a series of rapid-fire rabbit punches

SPARROW: 1 8 0 0 C A L L A M D!!

TRINITY-LO: Oh no! He's killing him!

M-DADDY: I believe Trinity-Lo... I believe I will soon be free to tap that sweet sweet ass of yours, Trinny from da block.. I believe that you will soon be free to let me tap that ass, now that Bennifer is gone, and Sparrow is soon to go... I believe it is our destiny to be together on this ugly steel frame with no real mattress and just a flimsy weak-ass pillow all scrunched up under your back like that...

CYPHER (still Joey Pants): I don't believe it... I think I'm gonna throw up my CGI porterhouse steak! Those are the dopiest of the dope ass come on lines I have EVER heard, Muffyyes, Muffy Daddy, whatever your name is!! I'm going to call James Earl Jones, Will Smith and Martin Lawrence up in here to lay the smack down on your black candy ass, biyatch!

Vengeance
that last post couldn't have been any longer could it? lol j/k, but still there is no way there is going to be a 4th, every one seemed to die in the last one so it would be sad.

Stormy Day
I didnt know Neo died till somebody mentioned it to me confused

yerssot
you didn't miss much I reckon

Stormy Day
smile

I am a Sock
what does that mean? The was two were good.

And for the 7564756 time, ther will be NO 4th film ever.

Stormy Day
yeah but the 3rd didnt get to good of a rep.

I am a Sock
doesn't matter, all three were good for different reasons

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Linkalicious
I hear the plot involves sprinkling magic fairy dust on Keanu to make him come back to life!

Stormy Day
I agree all movie are good but since it only made 130 mil in the usa and the word mouth to mouth wasnt that good there probaly wont be a 4th

Vengeance
well i just dont think there will ever be another, and i pray to god there wont be but w/e. the story just couldn't go any further and like storm day said. didn't bring in the bling bling

Stormy Day
Yeah they should just leave it alone.I know there trying to make a comeback with ONline but once thats over they dont need anything else.God Forbid they make a another animatrix or a cartoon series !

Vengeance
lol true man, very true. i couldn't stand another animatrix. like i love anime but damn did that ever suck some big balls

Stormy Day
Yeah I didnt know the Matrix went so deep messed

Vengeance
lol yea, like i did like knowing the past and y the matrix was made but the animatrix was uncalled for lol. just seemed boaring. and i just hate small cuts of cartoons, they should've done it all at one style.

Stormy Day
Yeah

Vengeance
like i realy loved the first small cartoon part had sweet graphics, and a hot chick nice combo if u ask me.

Stormy Day
yeah I hoped the whole movie would be like the first cartoon

Vengeance
when i first watched it i thought it was one then it ended in like 10 mins and i started to freak out. lol well i orded it on t v so they have credits after every short one so i thought it was over and i wasted so much money on 10 mins.

Flying Orange
What? What the f**k?

Stormy Day
what dont you get?

I am a Sock
OK, why is this still open. Question answered. For the 653456834 time, there wil be NO 4th film. There's no need for one. The 3rd ended perfectly.

someone close this fast

SlickRick69
I thought one of the lessons to learn from the Matrix movies was to always have hope?

so, this sort of thread should always stay open, to inspire that hope, right??

big grin stick out tongue embarrasment eek! laughing Happy Dance

Flying Orange
Raz is on it smart

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.