u decide

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ladygrim
Barbies or sindys

FRO§T
none

ladygrim
smile

shellie
what is sindys ?

Daedalus
Neither, little girls (and boys, if you like that kinda thing) stuff.

Mystique Lynx
oh, its been years since I last played with dolls.

ladygrim
same here all i want to now which was more popular

Mystique Lynx
Barbie of course.

Realisticer.

shellie
i guess barbies . i dont know what sindys are . i know a doll , just never heard of it .

even as a little girl i never played w/ barbies , but my girls have a ton of em .

ladygrim
i wud have to say barbies

Linkalicious
GI Joe with Kung Fu grip kicking Ken's butt, stealing his Vette, and then taking Barbie out in it.

GOOOOOO JOE!

Storm
laughing
Barbie

Vampiree
Lego?

<<Solo>>
GI Joe is awesome, including Ninja Turtles....

Linkalicious
better yet. GI Joe using his combat action swinging arms to judo chop Ken...incapacitating him. Then asking his buddy the Yellow Beetle Transformer if he can drive the both around on their date. GI JOE is an alcoholic afterall...but he still believes in the Designated Driver.

Stay away from alcohol children.
GOOOOOOO JOE!

ladygrim
lol.... Barbie and a bunsen burner ....... lol

Storm
My precious Lego castle and knights and horses and dragon and catapult and... love

Linkalicious
the little robin hood dudes with their bow n arrow combos? or the quiver's you attach by pressing their heads down?

Vampiree
... and those lego cars and buildings and the tiny funky hair and hats you could change eek!

Storm
This one:
http://www.chem.sunysb.edu/msl/lego/castle/6085.jpg love

ABE LINCOLN
omg eek! I had one of those sooo long ago

sad I miss those days

Storm
eek! I still have it love

<<Solo>>
TRANSFORMERS ROBOTS IN DISGUISE.....TRANSFORMERS MORE THEN MEETS THE EYE!

Daisy Duke
shock

i ripped off barbies head

Linkalicious
Storm. Did you ever get the Robin Hood Set? It had Robin, a bunch of merry men, a couple of trees, and some horseys clap

Storm
No, not the Robin Hood Set smile

just testing...
confused

cLoVi€
this lil cars... confused

Korri
encuentro que eso interesando muy thumb up

ladygrim
yeah all of my old barbies don't have any heads anymore... me and my lil sis destroyed them

crazy_c
Barbies. Sindys are too skinny and have freaky eyes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.