Xorn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
I love the Xorn character. What he did to G-type or whatever that cool imperial guards name is with the yellow head, and his power and character and history all fascinate me. I knew there was something amiss with the story line and that marvel planned on explaining Xorn in greater depth.
Now in X-men it appears that he has been found. I hope it is the kind Xorn like in my other post how i liked the good Hulk.
A star brain...fascinating! sick orn

Arachnoidfreak
You do know that there is no Xorn right? he took off his helmet and it was just Magneto in disguise...

ScarletSpider
Aha! In the latest issue of X-Men, continuing off of the old New X-Men series, aptly titled X-Men #157, they find a rather, familiar looking fellow in China.

Notice that crap is getting sucked into his head, as if it were a black hole...hmm, curiouser and curiouser.

Darth Vicious
Yup i agree, this appears to be the real Xorn, which would explain how Magneto came up with the idea but i do wonder if Magneto had anything to do with it.

ScarletSpider
Yeah, I think Magneto probably found the kid at one point, and ripped off his origin story.

Arachnoidfreak
he's sucking things into his skull?! ****in wierd. ill be picking that issue up this week.

Darth Jello
don't you guys see? the aussault on weapon plus and planet x thing...asteroid M being used as a weapon plus base, magneto using kick and acting more psycho and stupid than usual....It was all a setup by John Sublime to start a genetic war on earth. that's why maggs is still alive. someone who may or may not have been magneto posed as the mutant xorn while under the control of john sublime, entered the institute along with another weapon plus operative...the stepford cuckoos/weapon XIV. falling into place yet?

ScarletSpider
Oh bother.

eleveninches
So Xorn and magneto are still alive, and Sublime used a clone of magneto to continue the war against mutants

laughing out loud

Darth Jello
that's my theory, i'm guessing astra made more than one last time around

manjaro
Xorn is real , magneto killed himand stole his ID

ScarletSpider
Well Magneto may have meant to kill him, but if he did, he failed, because Xorn is alive and well. Well as well as he can be with a black hole in his head.

Maelstrom
Xorn needs the guy who gave wolverine his adamantium skull to build him one.

eleveninches
The xorn currently in 'x-men' (the one they found in china) is NOT the same xorn who was revealed to be a copy of magneto. The 2 xorns were brothers (although the one that destroyed new york was not magneto)

ScarletSpider
Correct. He posed as Magneto to rally other mutants behind him, whilst Magneto was elsewhere. The original Mags is now in Genosha with Xavier, who also brought the remains of imposter Mags, so hopefully a reckoning or some more closure will come soon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.