Chronological Villans of the X-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
Sue me if i miss one or they are out of order. Starting at 140. I voted for Hellfire club, that series they encounterd a lot of Juggernaut, Nimrod, Beyonder. The inner circle and Magneto in the 200's being the White King. There was a lot of punching in those days.

Arachnoidfreak
What? chronological means in order of time it appeared...Magneto was the first Villain the X-Men ever encountered.

Dr. Doom is a Fantastic Four villain first, and a Marvel Universe villain second. He doesn't really bother much with the X-men.

Your thread title and Poll title don't match, it doesn't make any sense. "Chronological" and "which is your favorite" aren't even close to the same meaning...confusing...

Maelstrom
Ya right i don't make sense, what doesn't make sense is why you would come on a thread and attempt and fail by the way to treat someone like an ass. Here is a chronological listing of the villans the x-men fought since issue 140, it is not all inclusive nor absoultley accurate. What series was your fav.
It's obvious that you got your mamma in you, by your behavior. To scared to face the world, you think your mouth trap is of any import to another---Failure, Apocylapse would love you.

Arachnoidfreak
I think MY mouth trap is of any importance to another? I'm not the one who made 6 threads that noone answered to(notice, im the only response here)

You did NOT make anything clear here(as usual i might add) and it didn't make sense at first. Someone would have to stare just to try and comprehend your horrible grammar/spelling(not as bad as some, but its up there). That's probably one of the reasons noone else has posted here. It was a pretty good idea when you understand it. unfortunately, not many can. It also doesn't make much sense to start at issue 140.

What the hell does any of this have to do with my mother? Do you even know my mother? I think your just pulling stuff out of your ass now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.