If you had one day left?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Omega

Fëanor
i would do absolutely nothing...what would be the point if the world would end tomorrow...

just so that you could hope that tomorrow never comes and yearn to do all the things you never did when you knew that tomorrow would always come...

i'd have to accept fate and spend it with those i care and love rather than going out and do something just cause i didn't before...but that's me

Darth Revan
Well... what I would WANT to do is go see an Incubus concert with all my friends, but theoretically it would be a little hard to get tickets for that on the last day of existence. big grin

Fëanor
^^good point big grin

Linkalicious
I'd probably spend the day wondering if it was April fools day or if those astronomers knew anything.

Probably get lit, break some stuff, and buy a plane ticket to see my honey...who's pretty far away right now. sad

Dexx
weell..the answer to this question deppends on the mood you're in. and..considering i'm in a i don't wanna see nobody right now mood i'd probably go admire a forest, or a river. or sit and look at the sky, waiting for it to happen

or i'd throw myself off a building to see if it hurts any stick out tongue

ClaraG
i would tell all the people i have ever disliked why i disliked them and i would give them a slap around the face.

rusky
I'd go on a plane and live 10 minutes longer then the rest of ya stick out tongue

G.P
I'd tell my feelings to the girl I'm in love with & settle everything wink and continue to live normally with my family, not to make them sadder than they would already gonna be.

Wow, that's a bloody depressing question...

Storm
Why not tell her right now G.P?

SlickRick69
I already tell the girl I love that I love her, so on the last day of existence I would sit at home by the phone or on the internet and wait for her to tell me it back before we died...

Sexay1
I'd go back to Cali and see someone special wink

The Omega

archangel_I_am
i would spend the whole day trying to change my brothers mind about god so that i dont have to have my worst fear come true

not haveing him with me in the kingdom of heavon

The Omega
Archangel> Well, if God exists, and your brother's a good kid, why worry?

Daisy Duke
wait untill that one day was over

Darth Revan
That's a good point Omega... Why don't we do these things more often? Theoretically, tomorrow, or the next day, or the next day after that could be our last day on earth. Of course you never expect that you're going to get shot or that there's going to be some terrible disaster... But it happens. *goes to look online for Incubus tickets* wink

plenTpak52
Get really really drunk and really really stoned

G.P
Why not now ? Because there is nothing more dangerous than a man that has nothing to lose.

BackFire
I don't know. It's probably not something someone can really answer untill it happens. I'd spend the day normally I suppose. I'd most definately ditch work.

Fire
Because we reckon we almost always have time Tomorrow for those things and because society demands a lot of our time.

Storm
I' m only 19. I don' t have the freedom and the means to realize some of my plans/intentions at this moment.

Fire
awww....

Lady von Tramp
Tomorrow never comes.......

So, I'd sit back with a spliff and be comforted by the knowledge that a ridiculous saying will save my condemned ass.

Fire
I'd be saying all along I was right that I have had everything I needed from life.

Lady von Tramp
Are you sure?

It's a nice thought, but how can you possibly know you have everything?

Fire
well it might change later on Syren, but at the moment I don't have a great desire or urge or anything for something in life that I do not already have or have not already done.

yerssot
just keep thinknig:
Tomorrow Never Dies
and
The World Is Not Enough wink

Lady von Tramp
Ah, current contentment.

I would love to be able to count my blessings and feel satisfied, but I always seem to end up feeling like there's something missing.

shellie
id make sure all my family & friends know how much i love them .

Evy_O
I'd try to see people I love (family, friends etc) and then do something entertaining I guess big grin

The Omega

Fire
I know I'm a very lucky man, dont get me wrong there are things I would like to see and do and stuff but those aren't that important

I think I'm just a person who is easily satisfied.

lil bitchiness
Well...I would make peace with all those i wasnt in peace with, forgive all those to whom i ever kept a grudge on, asked to be forgiven from all the people i ever did anything wrong to.

Call up Maria and tell her that im glad i knew her and kept in touch from the time i was 2 till the time im gonna die. Tell her i love her and im glad she was my best friend for 18 years and that i couldnt asked for a better friend even though now we live accross the world from each other.

I would tell my mom how much i love her and thank her for being there. Call all my other family and friends and tell them how much they ment to me and that i love them.

Have some last time sex, eat lots and lots...probably many other things also...

ClaraG
i would also eat and eat and eat cos i luv food soo much

Ashy
i would try to make the best of it and spend time with my family and friends

Korri
i know what i would do naughty

yerssot
yeah, sleep late and eat pie till you die

Lady von Tramp
I'm standing by my previous comment yes

Xena
I would call my parents in Iowa and say good bye to them. then I would call my sister in New york and talk to her about our youth and bid her farewell. Maybe call my mother in law and thank her for the support she gave my husband when he was out of work. And finaly I would spend my last hours with husband together. A little trip to the beach and then head back home.

Oh dear! this is too sad sad

I am a Sock
good idea. If I'm gonna, why not die in lala land?

shaber
I don't know really it would change everything about altogether. I might go on a masochistic or hedonistic rampage - there is little difference between the two.

Forcizzle
i'd probably go out and try to convert as many people that i could before the thing hit, but then again never know what God might do *shrugs*

yerssot
taking people down with you huh stick out tongue

The Omega
Yessot> laughing

I'd still do what I wrote on the first page.

Forcizzle
yes yerss i would take people UP with me stick out tongue

The Omega

yerssot
he is, now get him TO eek!

Forcizzle
touche' Omega stick out tongue

Alpha Centauri
I'd find Angelina Jolie's England country house and.....well what I'd attempt to do is obvious.

However, I dunno. Just try to go out having a good time. A tough order considering you know you're gonna die but meh, that's me.

Knowing me I'd probably do something funny. When the tidal waves come, stroll out in scuba gear with an umbrella.

-AC

yerssot
you would rob a chair unnoticed?

Alpha Centauri
Hmm, a thrilling prospect indeed but a pointless one as we were all about to die and I don't care if it's sitting down or standing up. I however, would prefer to dying laying on or under Angelina Jolie. Gives new meaning to going out with a bang, no?

-AC

yerssot
how many stores do you want in between the two of you ? stick out tongue

Magee
Well i would probably tell the one girl i've ever loved the i love her, see if she loves me then go and lay on a beach and wait...

shaber
Revised - it would be a relief; I'd just sog about waiting.

Alpha Centauri
I want nothing inbetween us. No room for comedy here dude, we're talking about Angelina Jolie haha.

I'd run toward the tidal wave with a surfboard.

-AC

yerssot
really? it's already comedy looking at her winkstick out tongue

The Omega
Magee> Why don't you tell her now?

Magee
coz im chicken shit... erm

bloodie_fine
i wanna go around the world together with my loved ones, and be inspired on how beautiful mother earth is, and how blessed i am to have these people around me..

vvvrulz
If i knew i had one day left, id get out of the freakin hospital and go out with a real bang. Id rather be infamous then famous. shifty evil face cool

The Omega
vvvrulz> Why? No one would probably be watching the news if it was the last day. Not to mention, no reporters would be at work.

TheRealistKilla
just kick back pop open a corona or 2 and stare at my watch counting down the minuted till the end.

why even bother panicking and run around? were all gona die one way or another.

moonwalker741
kill sumbody i rele hate, then masturbate stick out tongue

Dario Argento
HAHA... You have heard Nik & Jay

Alpha Centauri
"I always seem to end up feeling like there's something missing."

That's because there always is. The one thing we all strive for at some point in our lives, is the perfect life. Be it not having to work and knowing your bills are all paid or winning the lotto or becoming a famous musician or anything.

If 95% or more of humanity knew that most of the things they dream of and/or think will come to them in the future, wont, they'd probably commit suicide.

"good idea. If I'm gonna, why not die in lala land?"

Death only happens once, physical death anyway. I wanna feel what it's like when it comes for me.

-AC

Forcizzle
actually before i went to get people saved, i'd go and beat some of the kids up from high school, then i'd do the right thing

Elektra_lover
I'd say good bye to all my friends,lovedones etc. then I would fly to coloardo to finally meet *him* love

the assassin
i would say goodbye to everyone then fly to new york to meet *her*

The Omega

the assassin
i wish she would!!!! if you didn't know, *him* is me. me and elektra are hot for each other and would give anything to meet!

Forcizzle
huh not unless my fists and my feet have turned into bibles...

the assassin
ok, in light of recent events, i change my mind. i would fly out to new york and beat elektra_lover with a baseball bat (not killilng her) then go wherever raven guardia lives and kill her in the most painful way i can find. maybe some sort of medieval torture device

Alpha Centauri
"ok, in light of recent events, i change my mind. i would fly out to new york and beat elektra_lover with a baseball bat "

Wow, don't get too mushy.

-AC

Forcizzle
uh no, i know RG and you won't be doing that

The Omega

Dario Argento
ok.. I would.... I dunno

Alpha Centauri

the assassin
because if the punk who bullied dies from soem meteor and you die too, it's kinda cool. but if u kill them, it's total revenge and it feels so good!! hahahaha. i mean, i THINK it would feel good. yeah, that's it. think!

Alpha Centauri
"because if the punk who bullied dies from soem meteor and you die too, it's kinda cool. but if u kill them, it's total revenge and it feels so good!! hahahaha. i mean, i THINK it would feel good. yeah, that's it. think"

Personally, there's many many people I know who if they happened to lose their lives, wouldn't dent humanity any.

-AC

The Omega

hobbit_dude
I would swim naked with horny cows
OOps sorry NOT theOTF
then i would call my friends and say sorry and be with my familiy all day long

silver_tears
Hmmmm I forgot if I answered this or not, but I've been thinking, I don't think I would do anything that much out of the ordinary, I mean if you have one day left what would the point be?

If you slept with like 20 people at one time, you wouldn't have time to be praised or scolded for it, if you flew around the world, you would just waste your time erm

So I think I would stay home and spend time with the loved ones, as much as their company infuriates me stick out tongue

Baylin
I'd go for a very long walk with my dog

Mystique Lynx
Id try to draw a picture. Id die happy.

The Omega

Spicy_Mchaggis
i would talk to everyone who has talked to me longer than 15 minutes at a time. make out with a few people.

calenlass
lift my favourite car and shag every guy ive ever wanted to

matchbox
tell a girl how i feel, and take a merc sl for a drive, with rock music blasting out so get rid of ll the crap dance music that other people are playing!!!!!!

Cowboyography
Loot, Pillage, Riot, Murder, all the cool stuff you always wanted to do but were to afraid to wake in jail.

TrAnCeDuO
stand right in front of the damn thing thats gonna hit us and try to cut it with my katana! big grin Hey at least ill go down trying!

Arachnoidfreak
I'm with this guy. Except more sex, and less murdering.

Rabid Tiger
if I only had one day left, i would wake up realy early in the morning, go sky diving, get married, swim with sharks in the carabean, and then i would tp all of the houses that had ugly people living in them. smile

§nakehead
cry

Princess Re
i would go meet orlando,then skydive,then goto disneyland,then spend all of my money on my family and tell them all that i need to (of course the things i would do would be with my family)

Punkyhermy
I'd pray and Pray and Pray

Into the Void
For what!? You're still going to die in 24 hours.

Punkyhermy
That is the point isn't it?! blink
so that I get a better after life!

Into the Void
Oh yea, you believe in that nonsense. My bad, should have seen that coming.

Punkyhermy
I'll ignore that.
I really don't want to do what I want to do...

.:†Ferrari†:.
kill myself...

TrAnCeDuO
why? thats pointless when you still have 24 hours left...you can have so much fun! why kill yourself!?

Punkyhermy
In fact I would like to hear what U-oh-so-wise-one have to say about death?!

cause i would

TrAnCeDuO
bah! thats no way to live life!

i know

TrAnCeDuO
than change it and have fun dammit! *hands you an ak-47* go have fun!

Into the Void
What I have to say? Well, until I am proven wrong(which I won't be on this subject, ever), humans JUST DIE. That's it. Your brain stops working, and your heart stops. You go to sleep, and you don't wake up.

The great thing is, you can't prove me wrong here. Of course, I can't prove you wrong, but then again, I don't want to.

nice sig

Punkyhermy
Nothing just dies.They just go to another state of existence.Somewhere out of this, temporary world. Thi sCANNOT be the only form of 'existance'.Existance is NOT temporary.

Into the Void
Says who? You? Prove it.

Oh yea, that's right, you can't! Isn't that great? Neither of us will know the right answer until we actually die, and by then, it's too late.

Princess Re
well you dumbass ever heard of ghosts???

Fiery Eyes
If i had 1 day left: I would try to witness to as many people about God that I could. Make sure my family was right, pray!!!

hezzy_baby
Probably get all my friends and family together and talk and share memories stick out tongue But alot of my family lives far away sad So Idunno..

Shadow_King
if i had one more day left i would try to hijack a plane and make it crash into the CN tower.

DesertFOX311
do what i normally do.....blaze a few with my close friends...some of the good stuff though....

KidRock
I would do the same.. just get SO messed up that i pass out and wont even be awake to see the end of the world...and if I am awake I will think its the coolest thing ever since i am so messed up lol

lucija
I would tell the boy I love that I love him and then say to everyone to forgive me all my mistakes and then I would look forward to new live...

carnival_junkie
what would i do if i only had one more day left to live?

... i'd type faster...

okay, but yeah, in somewhat seriousness...
i'd probably just... slit my wrists... or like crash my car into something...
i'm going to die anyway, why not speed up the process a bit?

eleveninches
Id take a massive loan from a bank and go and live the good life

Line
too much Nik and Jay on the radio these days, omega? if so, it's bad for you, you know, and might very well get the astronomers something to do after all big grin

Corlindel
play with my son, sex with my girlfriend, lunch with family, smoke a joint, sex with my girlfriend, play with my son....and read a book...and maybe play with my son again and sex with my girlfriend in a difference place if possible eh eh

:P

Arachnoidfreak
My last day would be spent sucking and ****ing and doing all kinds of dirty little things.

vaya_the_elf
Spend it with the people I care about, and maybe go to egypt as well. Also see some snow leopards.

Meat Wad34
I've always wanted to go streaking! And Chances are, I wouldn't be the only one doing it.

Lone_Dragon
What would I do? Hmm...I soooo know my B/F wouldn't like this...But...Go streaking wif my bestest best friend, and do some stuff wif my B/F -Giggles- big grin

eleveninches
But then what happens if they are wrong and the world doesn't end.???

bazooka
that is out of topic, we assume it is true.
I don't think the world would peace within this 24 hours. Some people get mad and could not accept, so there will be a lot of crime out there, rapping, killing.. there is no service provided so no entertainment at all, may be we can only stay at home together with family carry a gun hoping no one broke in.

myaktrustsnoone
I would definitley, Hang out with my friends, See a movie with my girlfriend, Get married to her, Adopt a kid and sit at home like a normal mid-age family would do and have a family night, My Newly wed wife, child and myself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.