The years part 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Painkiller
What was it like for you at the age of 12..........me i was confused and lonly

FRO§T
umm 12 years old, that was like 4 years ago, where does the time go, umm i was in yr 7, its was great, me and my friends were one big group, school wasnt hard, and they teachers had no controll over the kids, those were the days

frodo_dude
frost we the smae age big grin well when i was 12 i was jst a drunk, high dude... lol! now but i rememba i start smokin when i was 12 :smoking:

frodo_dude
i mean smokin'

Daisy Duke
same no expression
i was the outcast at school, the girl who dresses in black and wears chians and spikes with black nailpolish and eyeliner
i hated everyone they hated me.

FRO§T
well ill be at your fueral

Painkiller
yeaH good for you man i was staring puberty and i was so confused man 7 months of pain ....i killed that pain

Daisy Duke
smoking bad

FRO§T
daisy ur back i was "lost with out you"shifty

frodo_dude
i like it... everyone saids teenage is soo hard and stuff but 4 me it was quite easy...

Daisy Duke
*huggy*

FRO§T
*hugs back*

Daisy Duke
then all you did wrong is going to hurt you in the future

yea i got in huge trouble for holding a knife to a guys throught

i couldve got arrested but i was "obviosly troubled" so i needed to get counciling so to get my anger out my dad got me a punching bag and a drum set

Daisy Duke
big grin hows you

FRO§T
good,:shiftyembarrasmentr am i?

Daisy Duke
laughing out loud

JToTheP
12: Outside w/ friends all the time, video game addict, no love life in site, or even to worry about, I never really went through the "girls with cooties" stage, I always had girl-friends, then when I turned 13 I had to move away from my friends and became a PC addict.

Painkiller
yoyo cool me i was really depressed i thought i was a goner untill i went to see my dad in america for the summer and everything changed

Myth
12 huh? Well, I started out 6th grade at about 74 pounds. I then was put on steroids for my asthma and within 3 months, I gained 50 pounds. I was pretty short so I was a little rolly polly kid. That was the year that it seemed that every girl in my class had a crush on me which didn't make sense because that was my fat year. I was handed a list of girls who liked me with all of their phone numbers but told it was a joke. The next year is when I found out that the list wasn't a joke and all those girls actually did like me.

Daisy Duke
laughing out loud

FRO§T
thats not funny

JToTheP
confused Who could find this thread funny?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.