Strange Laws

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Atlantas
Well I'm feeling bored and i found these somewhere so i think i shall share them. Some of these are like so dumb.

In Texas, It's against the law for anyone to have a pair of pliers in his or her possesion.

In Philadelphia, you can't put pretzels in bags based on an Act of 1760.

Alaska law says that you can't look at a moose from an airplane.

In Corpus Christie, Texas, it is illegal to raise alligators in your home.

In Miami, it is forbidden to imitate an animal.

It is against the law to mispronounce the name of the state of Arkansas in that state.

In Illinois, the law is that a car must be driven with the steering wheel.

California law prohibits a woman from driving a car while dressed in a housecoat.

In Memphis, Tennessee, a woman is not to drive a car unless a man warns approaching motorists or pedestrians by walking in front of the car that is being driven.

In Tennessee, it is against the law to drive a car while sleeping.

In New York, it is against the law for a blind person to drive an automoblie.

In West Virginia, only babies can ride in a baby carriage.

In Georgia, it is against the law to slap a man on the back or front.

A barber in not to advertise prices in the state of Georgia.

In Louisiana, a bill was introduced years ago in the State House of Representatives that fixed a ceiling on haircuts for bald men of 25 cents.

In Oklahoma, no baseball team can hit the ball over the fence or out of a ballpark.

Painkiller
funny

Myth
You can't be out after 9 if you are black in my community. confused

Daisy Duke
wtf?? thats so racist

Daisy Duke
In San fransisco its illegal to give and/or resiva a blowjob

Myth
Yes it is. My town is often dubbed as Ku Klux Klan Oregon. It is known for having the states major KKK leaders' meetings at a little place called Kozy Korner Kafe. Now days, the cafe is officially just Kozy Korner, but its still known as Kozy Korner Kafe. By the 80s, cross burnings pretty much have become extinct. Not in my town though. Even through the 80s, there was a couple of cross burnings in the yards of black people. As you can imagine, my town has very few black people in it.

Btw: That law is there, but isn't enforced anymore.

SeptemberRain
In Texas: It is illegal to take more than three sips of beer at a time while standing.
-Up to a felony charge can be levied for promoting the use of, or owning more than six dildos.
-It is illegal for one to shoot a buffalo from the second

Massachusetts: -Taxi drivers are prohibited from making love in the front seat of their taxi during their shifts.
-All men must carry a rifle to church on Sunday
-A woman can not be on top in sexual activities.
-No gorilla is allowed in the back seat of any car.

Polly
In Minnesota it is against the law to hang woman's and men's underwear on the same line to dry.

Daisy Duke
sad

your not racist are you

Myth
No. I hate thugs and alot of that crap that originated from blacks but I will hate people equally for acting like that crap no matter what color they are. I have had black friends (very few since there wasn't many blacks) and my best friend is hispanic. I will not use skin color against somebody, just the way they act.

drunk_nazgul
Yeah, Myth is a good guy.
My town is racist/KKK too. sad We used to have KKK memebers parading down Main Street, and I think we had burnings, but none anymore.
There are very few black people living here, so they all live in a part of town together. They call it Black Hill, and I've never seen a black person in our town that didn't live there. confused What the Heck is wrong with this place?!

Linkalicious
Georgia....here i come!

Rogue Jedi
the law of gravity always seemed a bit strange to me.

drunk_nazgul
Georgia is a confusing place. What the f**k?

Shadowy_Exa
its illagal for a woman to sit on the pavement and eat chocolate truffles in essex

Real
damn those laws in essex...

silent_kisses
cuz clearly all normal people drive while sleeping What the f**k?roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lydia
in NZ we're making it illegal to low ride our pants

Real
are you serious or jus joking? sagging isnt that bad where you live is it?

Myth
I want that law along with the "Your fat so dress appropriately" law.

Real
and the "you're ugly so wear a bag" law too...that'd be helpful

Pred@tor
that actually exists - the muslims or hundus or whatever they are in afghanistan....

Myth
But they cover them up even if they are hot. sad

Pred@tor
hmmmm. you know you got a point there...

Pred@tor
Hehehe!

Myth
YAY FOR AFGHANISTAN! eek!

Pred@tor
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.