Melting...oh what a world what a world

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Peloquin
OMG for anyone living in Australia at the moment how bad was the heat over the weekend. In Brisvegas it was the hottest it has ever been!! All I had was a crappy air con that only worked half assed. Tried to go to the movies but as expected everywhere was fully packed sad If it wasn't for banana paddle pops I'd be dead. I want snow!!!!! This country is too hot for an Irish man.

How's the weather round the world? anyone got snow...? Maybe too late for it huh.

lil bitchiness
I dont live in Australia, but i would like to big grin

Kaleanae
We (my family) were going to go to Australia as refugees but we never did

The One Himself
It's summer here... about 32 C...

PrefectRonnykin
heehee a guy i have a hug crsh on livis in aussy land

Shoukan
It is winter here in America...

Yay next month is Springbig grin

Peloquin
it's just too damn hot here guys...if you come here don't do it in summer or you'll die!

And Lil why would you like to live here?

$
It was sunny here in Norwich (England) yesterday, but it snowed today, no sh!t...... What the f**k?

Kaleanae
yes

lil bitchiness
Sexy surfer guys!! eek! All over the place!! eek!

Im just kidding wink I dont know it seems like a nice place to live....it is a bit far away from anyother country (apart from New Zeland) but it looks like a nice place

PrefectRonnykin
brads my sexpot

Peloquin
Snow...(wipes tear) I remember snow...

*off to stick head in freezer.

lil bitchiness
hah laughing out loud

PrefectRonnykin
funny ha

Crash Overload
FREAKING SNOW! Urgh! mad

Tex
What country are you from originally?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.