a character personality question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the assassin
i'm doing this for another board and i need to know which character matches my personality. either hawkeye, fabian cortez, or rictor. you decide. well, my name is jeff, i'm tall, but skinny. i'm not strong. i'd rather be an assisstant leader then a leader. i'm a drummer. i talk a lot. i say random things. i have a good sense of humor. i go to church, but i don't love it. ummm, i guess that's all. oh, i like the wilderness and love to go camping and i love to drive to! so, cortez, hawkeye, or rictor?

Maelstrom
sorry you got stuck as the purple avenger. He's not really a leader, not strong and kinda tall. Rictor is a hottie with a love for life, which you admit you don't have in church, Cortez is not only not satified with being a leader, like me he must be Ruler.
Hawkeye is ok if you measure your life by who you hang around, does that sound familiar?

the assassin
well, i dunno. i was reading his profile and just recently, he lead a grop of former criminal mutants who wanted to be god again. "lead" and i don't hate church. i actually like it. i just don't sing and put my hands in the air, y'know. i'm a good moraled person though. i dopn't go doin' really bad things and i try to talk ppl out of doing really stupid things.

Maelstrom
No, hes a good leader but he makes a better observer of leaders. That is his strength. He's accurate with his weapon and carrys an impressive arsenal capable of stopping some deadly foes. He makes himself friends of some of the powerhouses of his world and he is a hallmark of the team. He also bears the spirit of the team in its highs and lows.
I didn't mean you hated life man. A lot of people see life as a reflection of themselves and realize that its not and are upset by that. These superheros are supposed to be "good" enough that those things don't really bother them.
If i had to choose one for you it would be hawkeye cause like him you have a cool mouth, from what i've seen of you so far.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.