Phone card help...i need serious help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smodden
my questinon

"If you by a phoncard and use it....and dial a longdistance number to...oh say...California, will it show up on the phone bill as a number to california, or to the phonecard?

i realy need a way to call longdistance without the number showing up on the bill. I have free longdistance but i can't have the number known. As my parents pay for the bill.

yerssot
this section is about questions about the FORUM not about how they bill things

Smodden
weep

i'm so sory...I should be locke up and put out of my misery....i've nefver even posted here...sad

*puts bag over head*
*can't breath*
*takes it off*
*is ashamed*

yerssot
it says so in the description

try the OTF

shellie
a prepaid phone card from the store wont show up on the phone bill .

if your still worried use a pay phone.

Royal_Knight
it will not show up on the phone bill...the phone care is charged the minutes that it uses

shadowy_blue
I never thought this is gonna be a HUGE problem, Smodden. sad I'm so sorry. You don't have to call me anymore if you'll get in trouble. We can just talk here or in MSN. sad

Smodden
NEVER!

its NOT a prob...no not at all...

so i'll just use a phone card...its no problem at all.......Nothing can stop me. NOTHING I SAY!
i'm just paranoid about my parents...if they happen to glance at the phone log.....wich they probably don't do...but i don't know i'm just......crazy...

6/8tonight
I love you to much to not call you....in_love

yerssot
yeah yeah, all nice and stickey... keep it to PM's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.