Best Iconic Madman:a Poll

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slasherpunk8604
JASON

FREDDY

MICHAEL

I will submit my vote first.Jason.Have fun kiddies.

slasherpunk8604
I just chose Jaon because the Friday the 13th series is my favorite line of slasher films.Kinda have a soft spot for the guy too.Special needs serial killing at it's best.

vegeance
other: Hanibbal

Shut up Biatch
Leatherface is the best.

slasherpunk8604
Okay so that's:
2 for Jason
1 for Michael
1 for Hannibal
1 for Leatherface

Thanks guys.Keep em coming!

vegeance
if your talking about ed gein the answers no but if your talking about the real leatherface know as luke rickferd maybe but still hannibal the cannibal gets the prize because not even leatherface ate his victims

Evil Dead
hey you........the guy who thinks the fictional character of leatherface is real..........leave.....yes you.......go far far away and forget you ever heard of KMC or it's horror forum.

Cinemaddiction
I'm still trying to figure out why The Terminator would need an axe to carry out his vegeance.

OH..., my vote goes to the, per usual, non listed "Pinhead" of "Hellraiser" fame.

vegeance
ed gein was leatherface I think your just scared to believe that the TCM was real

vegeance
the true terminater would use any weapons avablile to him ounce he runs out of amo he would use bladed weapons. but I am thinking of turning in to " a shotgun"

vegeance

MichaelMyerscoo
Michael Myers is my vote.

slasherpunk8604
Poll Update:

2 for Jason
2 for Michael
1 for Leatherface
1 for Hannibal
1 for Pinhead

Still looks like Jason and Michael are the favorites.

Aini
roll eyes (sarcastic)

slasherpunk8604
I haven't even seen the TCM and even I know that Ed Gein was the inspiration for Leatherface.

HockeyHorror
ima a Lecter fan.

vote- Hannibal Lecter

Shut up Biatch
Dude its not real. There was nobody that wore a mask made of human skin. Ed Gein did cannible activities but the whole mask made of skin and the chainsaw had nothing to do with it. It was BASED on a true story. It ISNT a true story.

Dark Vengeance
sorry pal but ed gein did wear a mask out of human skin

leatherface12
For f*cks sake I give up. Belive what you want. roll eyes (sarcastic)

HockeyHorror
he never wore a damn mask.

Dark Vengeance
read the police report

Evil Dead
I hate to have to agree with Vengeance on this one but.........he's correct. Ed Gien did have a mask he made out of the skin of one of the women he killed.

Dark Vengeance
Why dont you want to agree with me? Im I that annoying? : confused

Evil Dead
yes

Dark Vengeance
*starts of cry* You dont like me!! big grin

slasherpunk8604
He did however collect human skin.

slasherpunk8604
New poll report:

Jason breaks tie with Michael Myers and now is the favorite!Michael is now tied with Hannibal Lecter!

Poll status:

3 for Jason
2 for Michael
2 for Hannibal
1 for Leatherface
1 for Pinhead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.