The years part 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Painkiller
What was it like at the age of 13 me i was happy really happy and nice ....

silent_kisses
I was kinda weird and yea happy

Devalion
Can't remember!

Myth
13 huh? Well, I was in 7th grade, first year of Jr High. The year before I gained 50 pounds on medication reaching up to 125lb. At 13, I got off the meds, and lost 14lb in a week. I got down to 95lb. I dated the ex that I'm still in love with for 4 months then she left me and we didn't talk for the next 4 years. I believe 7th grade was the year my friends and I became pyros. Seemed like every week we had parties just to go out and burn things and vandilize the schools. Those were good times.

Daisy Duke
same as 12

Royal_Knight
that was the year before I was diagnosed with my disease...probably the worst 2 years ever for me

Myth
What disease is that?

Painkiller
Well when i was 12 i was very gay and straight and other but it cleared up for me around 13 hedro thank the lord what a great man

Myth
You really, really like to mention that don't you.

Painkiller
lol very funny those where the days ................

Royal_Knight
Crohn's disease

Painkiller
what the hell

Trinity_Matrix
When I was 13...

I was in 7th grade, and having a horrible time at school. I was depressed and overly stressed out. That was also when I found out that I was going to have to change schools for 8th grade (they built a new middle school near my house), and that I'd be moving after I was finished with 8th grade and would be going to a new school for high school.

Yeah, I wasn't a happy person when I was 13.

Royal_Knight
Symptoms outside of digestive tract

Arthritis, in 5% to 10% of people. Some people develop colitis-related arthritis, which may resemble rheumatoid arthritis.
Eye symptoms such as ulcers on the cornea, inflammation of the iris and blood vessels (uveitis), and inflammation of the white part of the eyes (sclera).
Skin conditions such as pyoderma gangrenosum, which is an eruption of painful, spreading ulcers, usually on the legs. The ulcers may be blue in the center with red edges. Mouth ulcers also may occur. About 10% of people with Crohn's disease develop mouth ulcers; pyoderma gangrenosum is relatively rare (1% to 2%).
Disorders of the liver and gallbladder, including gallstones, cirrhosis of the liver, bile duct inflammation and scarring (sclerosing cholangitis), or, rarely, bile duct cancer.
Growth problems in children. Affected children may not grow as quickly or as tall as their peers. Children with Crohn's disease need attention to their diet to ensure that they get enough nutrients.
Problems with blood clots in the legs or other areas of the body.
Osteoporosis. This bone problem is caused by corticosteroid medications sometimes used to treat Crohn's disease.

Symptoms

The main symptoms of Crohn's disease include:

Abdominal pain that may occur anywhere in the abdomen. The pain often is described as cramping. The abdomen may be sore when touched.
Diarrhea. Some people may have diarrhea 10 to 20 times a day. They may wake up at night and need to go to the bathroom. Crohn's disease may cause blood in stools, but not always.
Loss of appetite.
Fever. In severe cases, fever or other symptoms that affect the entire body may develop.
Weight loss. Ongoing symptoms, such as diarrhea, can lead to weight loss.
Too few red blood cells (anemia). Some people with Crohn's develop anemia because of low iron levels caused by bloody stools or the intestinal inflammation itself.

JToTheP
13....my first fight...got In School Suspension...boring. stick out tongue

Myth
That sucks. Sorry dude.

Royal_Knight
i take plenty of meds..so I am goodsmile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.