Kit......mod........eh????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PippinTook
Uhmmm, I know this doesn't really have to do with LOTR, but what happened to Kit? He was our mod.....but what happened? I don't care if this gets closed, AS LONG AS I FIND THE TRUTH!!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!.....Yeah, but seriously, what happened?

Shadowy_Exa
Kit was a 12 year old girl, who is now 13.

it is illegal to even be a member at 12, and she was even modding at 12
she lied to us
to raz
tro everyone

she got found out due to our very special AD, who is currently on a mission (why he isnt on)

and was demodded for lying

OrliNElijahsGrl
wow, she lied to us all, that is harsh! But she did do a good job, but i cant believe she lied to us

I am a Sock
so, a 12 year old modded. Not bad. But if a 12 year old can mod, a 16 year old can too. *wonders what would happen if she was a global mod?*

Shadowy_Exa
*melts*

Fëanor
*turns on the airconditioner to freezing*

that pretty much sums it up

PippinTook
Ahhh, I see. Thanks for clearing that up, Shadowy_Exa.

Yeah.....When I just joined, I saw on her profile that she was born in 1991 or something, but then she changed it and told me that it's never said 1991 and she said she was 17.....Woah.....So she's not a member or anything anymore? Wait....how did AD figure out that she was 12? or 13 or whatever?

How old do you have to be to join, anyway? I completely forgot haha.

I am a Sock

PippinTook
Okay. Good. Yay! I joined when I was 13. I'm 14 now....Whoop.

So how did AD find out about Kit?

Shadowy_Exa
You can call me sauron.

He found her welcome thread.

saw her on the webcam

Smodden
poor kit....she realy was a good guy....

I am a Sock
I'm a secret mod

Smodden
yeah a mod named:"I_am_a_sock"
ah...the cleverness....of AGENT ELROND

Smodden
embarrasment...ah the cleverness of me...embarrasment

*must work on html*

I am a Sock
It's just 'I am a Sock. No underscores. And u messed up on your tags

Smodden
*slaps self*
what got into me?...

*hugs ae*happy

I am a Sock

shadowy_blue
I love the irony of the statement. happy stick out tongue

PippinTook
Oh, so you changed your name, Sauron? Now it's really confusing you know! I mean....shadowy_blue!!! and then there's Exa! And now....you're Shadowy_Exa!!! Ack!!! *runs around, going insane*

*ahem* Wow......Poor, poor, stupid, idiotic, foolish, lying, damned Kit! And....and to think....that he was.....my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cry

Uhmm......yeah.....confused

Storm
Question answered.
Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.