2pac

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rabid_Wolverine
this topic is for the best rap artist in hip hop history.

feel free to discuss what you think.

Deathblow
Thats weird, cos the title says its about Tupac.

Rabid_Wolverine
2pac is the greatest rap artist of all time.

look i know we didnt see eye to eye yesterday but before you judge or anything maybe you should check out some of his lyrics.

Deathblow
I know Tupac's lyrics, and I like him, I just don't think he's the best hip-hop artist in history.

Rabid_Wolverine
who do you think is then if it aighnt pac?

Deathblow
I don't really have enough experience with hip-hop to say for sure, but personally I'd go with either Prodigy (from Mobb Deep) or Deacon The Villian (from Cunninlynguists).

Rabid_Wolverine
ha ha ha ha ha!! mobb deep

are you kidding me?

ok look i'll tell you this.

mobb deep

naz

jay z

notorious b.i.g

puffy

are enemies of 2pac

nas and mob deep stole some of pacs beats for there own ****.

notorious b.i.g and puffy were possibly the cause of 2pac getting shot 5 times in nyc at the studio.

im not trying to bash you or anything but heres some advice talk to some hip hop people and see what they say abought mobb deep. then ask abought 2pac.

Deathblow
I've spoken to several hip-hop heads on here, and they like Mobb Deep. I don't care if Mobb Deep and Nas stole beats. Everyone steals beats in hip-hop, because beats don't matter. Hip-hop is about lyrics, not music, and both Prodigy and Nas are better lyricists than Pac.

The reason Pac is more popular than Mobb Deep is because he was shot. He was a gangsta rapper, so there's no way he could be the best rapper, because gangsta rap sucks. Mobb Deep brought a fresh angle to gangsta rap, they told it like it is, and they didn't constantly fu'ck around calling themselves 'thugz' or 'pimpz' or 'Amerikaz most wanted' like Pac, Jay Z, DMX, 50 Cent and all the other gangsta rap b!tches. They were raw and honest.

Mobb Deep may be debateable, but there is no way on hell Pac is better than Deacon The Villian.

Rabid_Wolverine
dude i dare you to go up to some 2pac fans and say the exact same thing and see what happens.

Deathblow
Is that supposed to scare me? I don't care what Tupac fans think, if they compared some Cunninlynguists lyrics to some Tupac lyrics, they'd be embarrased, because compared to them, he is shit. People need to get themsleves out of the past, and out of the mainstream.

Rabid_Wolverine
mobb deep aighnt ****.

i'd rather listen to insaine clown posse than that *****

Deathblow
I take it thats because they were 'enemies' of Pac. Thats pretty pathetic man. Like I said before, Mobb Deep play it different, so I guess its natural for you and fans of shitty, repetetive gangsta rap not to appreciate them.

Rabid_Wolverine
i listened to a few of mobb deeps tracks and honestly he aighnt **** .

its not because of pac hating him.

Deathblow
He? Mobb Deep are two people, Havoc and Prodigy.

But that might be the problem, cos they're newer stuff is pretty shit. What tracks have you heard?

Rabid_Wolverine
i dont remember but my cousin has the albums. that last time i heard those tracks was 3 or 4 years ago

Deathblow
well they did they're best stuff between '93 and '97, so you probably heard they're newer crappy stuff...

Shook Ones Part II is a stone cold classic. Listen to that before you judge Mobb Deep.

HockeyHorror
tupac isn't even close to greatest rapper.

he was great but not greatest. not top 10, but top 20.

there is no greatest but closest are artists like

MF DOOM
Ras Kass
Gift Of Gab
Immortal Technique
etc etc....

HockeyHorror
Mobb Deep > Pac

Classic Mobb Deep is better. new school is wack

Darth Revan
Just because somebody was Pac's enemy doesn't mean they suck roll eyes (sarcastic)

But yeah Pac is far from the greatest rap artist in history

Daisy Duke
i d-o-n-t like rap

tns
2pac is the best

Rabid_Wolverine
thank you tns.

please tell this to that m'fer.

Ashy
Rabid does everyone have to agree with you?

Darth Revan
I might be just slightly more inclined to agree with you were you not acting like a complete moron right now.

Rabid_Wolverine
moron?

is that all you got darth?

c'mon i bet you can say better than moron

Darth Revan
Sorry, I have no desire to lower myself to your level by calling you worse, though believe me when I say that I could.

Ashy
wtf?? y are you always trying to start shit?

Darth Revan
because he thinks he's a "thug" or a "gangsta" or something confused

Ashy
lmao he's probably on of thos people that are all talk no action

Darth Revan
I notice he's disappeared wink

Ashy
all talk but when someone starts say shit to him he's all quite lol wink

HockeyHorror
pathetic man. rabid u dont know shit about hip hop.

Rabid_Wolverine
wtf ever you little *****.

HockeyHorror
u dont know shit, cuz ur stating that Pac is the best. and thats 100% false. i can list 20 better mc's underground/mainstream

misha
um, i didnt read all of dat, just up to tha '2pac got shot' bit...and yeah he prob did get more pop when he got shot...but not BECAUSE he got shot...he got a lot of publicity when he got shot, which made ppl know him....i didnt like pac till he got shot...but i dont like him coz he got shot...i just realised how good he waz then!!! pac rulz! hes like 30 or somethin an still hot!!! (thats obviously not only y i love him!)

HockeyHorror
same with Chino XL^

no one knew about him. i heard about the guy in the Pac song- Hit Em Up.

Whne he goes "Chino XL, **** u too, all u motha ****as"

so i had to know who this guy is. Really good mc (chino xl)

Ashy
*****?

is that all you got rabid?

c'mon i bet you can say better than *****

HockeyHorror
i think he was referring to me. do u really care what ***** means. lol

mystery laughing out loud smile

Ashy
im not dumb i can tell itz b.i.t.c.h lol i kinda had to say it like that

room #99
lyrically tupac isnt the greatest. but what made him best is that he rapped with passion.

HockeyHorror
cant disagree^ the man loved what he did

Ashy
yeah i do have to admit he was a good rapper but not THE BEST

tns
there are some other ppl i like besides 2pac like jam master jay, biggy, public enemy ect... but i just like 2pac better then them i don't know why i just do

HockeyHorror
i like Ras Kass alot. His lyrics are nice. same with many other underground rappers.

Darth Revan
yes pac certainly isn't bad; he's just far from being "the best".

misha
some of his songs, no....but changes...thats one good song smile

VENOMfanFAN
Pac was my favourite when I listened to Rap. His lyrics were incredible, he was passionate about what he did. I mean, he has been dead for ... hell... a while now and they are still releasing new tracks.

There were better then him, but he was my favourite. WEST SI-YED! laughing Oh, the memories.

I dont listen to rap anymore because it is terrible. From 1996 (ironically the year Mr. Shakur died) to the present, rap has gone downhill. (Due to the fact that this will stray to far off topic, I will not continue on. If you wish to discuss this, PM me.)

chuggerboy
YO Tupac we still remenba you bro. RIP

HockeyHorror
actually hip hop is at its greatest point. ol' school hip hop i will always love but this new school is better. good thing is that underground hip hop has different "styles" and "faces".

we got...

Immortal Technique (the political one)

MF DOOM (the weird, creative rhyming one)

Ras Kass (the history/political complainer)

Chino XL (the guy that disses everyone)

Brother Ali (could be greatest underground rapper as of now, the albino)

Illogic (the poetic rapper)

Murs (the sitcom rapper)

Jedi Mind Tricks (the religious, futuristic rappers)

Canibus (the mathmatical/scientific rapper)

Killah Priest (the religious/political rapper)

Krs-One (great political rapper)

The Alkaholiks (dope group)

Cannibal Ox (also dope group, too bad they split up sad )

CunninLynguists (all around witty group)

Binary Star (scientific all around duo)

Aesop Rock (creative complex rhymes)

Sage Francis (read aesop)

Quasimoto (genius)

and the list goes on...ill post more later for u Misha

room #99
thats a good list..i will check them out maybe they could drag me back into hiphop!

Arachnoidfreak
Don't like rap? Then why post in a rap thread?

Raw and Honest? Me against the World by Tupac. one of the greatest rap albums in history, both raw and honest. Specifically 'So Many Tears,' great song.

It's true, just because someone was Pac's enemey doesn't mean they suck. f*ck Puffy, he was on the Biggy bandwagon, but Biggy himself was great, he single handedly took Bad Boy Records from nothing into the biggest selling records company on the East coast.

Tupac had sort of a split personality, a very raw honest and down to earth personality, and he was smart, very smart. But he also had that public outer shell, the "Americaz most wanted" thing and all that fake crap. That wasn't who Tupac was. Listen to "Changes," "Me Against the World," and "Dear Mama."

He isn't alive anymore to take his music to another level, but Mobb Deep, Immortal Technique and alot of other artists are, underground or mainstream. Maybe Pac isn't the greatest now, but he was way ahead of his time.

HockeyHorror
Brendas Gotta Baby and a few more songs were Pac's best.

hmmm best rapper right now i would say is...

hmmm Brother Ali. he's best at this point in my opinion.

but greatest of all time? maybe the group A Tribe Called Quest. i haven't heard anything thats weak from them.

Krs-One= Legend

Arachnoidfreak
A Tribe Called Quest is great(wasn't Pac in the group for a short period, before he made his first album?), and i also liked Public Enemy, they always have a message in their lyrics.

moonwalker741
pac is a live in cuba..........

psst shifty , but hes rele in france

^joke

Arachnoidfreak
Yea, Pac is in Cuba, with Biggy, and Elvis. shifty

Darth Revan
...and Kurt Cobain, and John Wilkes Booth roll eyes (sarcastic)

misha
thats 4 me happy thanx babe....ill check some of em out!
immortal technique?? ive hearda them....wats some of their songs/?

Shut up Biatch
2pac is alright but I dont think hes the best.

misha
tsk tsk rob!

Shut up Biatch
lol I just dont like him the BEST. He's good unlike crap rappers such as 50 cent and rappers like that but I just dont like 2pac the best. He's good though.

misha
stick out tongue just playin dog!

Shut up Biatch
Straight up homie. stick out tongue

HockeyHorror
misha> Immortal Technique is really good. very political rapper. listen to the song Dance With The Devil. its BRILLIANT!!! it's like a Scarface story. GENIUS!!!!

j-kwon sux.

Shut up Biatch
J kwons a biatch. I only like 1 song he's got. And that why Im not going to waste my money on his worthless CD. smile Oookay! WHAT!? YE-AH!

HockeyHorror
im listenin to the Wake Up Show Freestyle from a couple of years ago. Supernatural vs Juice. could be the greatest freestyle battle. i still think Juice should have won that battle. Supernatural just won cuz of the B.i.g impression.

www.wakupshow.com

media section if u wanna listen to it.

Arachnoidfreak
When i actually took time to listen to the lyrics of Dance With the Devil, it f*ckin blew my mind. Pure genius.

HockeyHorror
my friend dropped a tear to the song Dance With THe Devil. he got so deep into the song that he almost literally cried.

misha
aw....how sweet!!!!

HockeyHorror
laughing out loud

AbexTar
HEY, HOW ABOUT THIS. RAP IS A BUNCH OF CR*P
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAQHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH$##$
KJ$#J$J#!$TJ#$HJ#PRK#YQ#%JHHJegaojrwhwrhaoshvcahah
oaaghaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FOO, DAWG, YEA RIGHT GET A FERICKIN LIFE!!!!!!!!

Darth Revan
F*cking hell Tar, you're not proving your point at all by coming in here, saying that rap is a bunch of crap, then posting a lot of random characters. Sort of makes you come off as a three-year old. Or an adult with a serious problem.

HockeyHorror
ahhaha Tar is a jackass.

m!$hA
well hes a newb.....he'l get over the excitement!!

Lil' Backfire
A very valid point... roll eyes (sarcastic)

There you go, put your nonsense there

HockeyHorror
is officially a jackass yes^ no

jk big grin stick out tongue

Lil' Backfire
...bastard. cheers

Pac is one of the few Rap Artists I still listen to. I have not been a huge fan of rap since 1998 or so.

He flows really well. "Gangsta" rap in my eyes is dead, and that is the rap I like.

HockeyHorror
cheers^

listen to artists like

Brother Ali
Chino XL
Immortal Technique

etc etc

i can give u a list if u want...tupac is great but he's nothing compared to most underground rappers.

Lil' Backfire
Everyone tries to spoon feed me "Underground" music, be it rap, ska/punk (which I deem Skunk.. I am a comedic genious yes ) or anything.

Underground is a term I feel is overused, but if you think I will like it, then 'Fo Shizzle, My Nizzle!"

HockeyHorror
laughing out loud

just try finding some songs by artists such as

CunninLynguists
Brother Ali
Slug/Atmosphere (i think you would like)
Sage Francis
Immortal Technique
Binary Star
Ras Kass (a little too much underground u might not like)
Chino XL (same as Ras Kass)
Cannibal Ox

try those for now...big grin

but there are alot better

Lil' Backfire
Word.

Quiero Mota
Hell yeah! It's all about Tupac! That vato was the best rapper of all time, ey. "Letter to the President" is my favorite 'Pac song. There's nothing like blasting 'Pac with heavy bass while cruzing slowly in el barrio. Orale! After Tupac, Snoop and Ice Cube are close seconds. Westcoast is where its at, homes! Orale!

R.I.P. Tupac Amaru Shakur 1971-1996

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Ronny
i d-o-n-t like rap

So why the hell are you posting for, vata?

-hh-
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
So why the hell are you posting for, vata? is it necessary to ressurect old threads.

JacopeX
Hell yeah! It's all about Tupac! That vato was the best rapper of all time, ey. "Letter to the President" is my favorite 'Pac song. There's nothing like blasting 'Pac with heavy bass while cruzing slowly in el barrio. Orale! After Tupac, Snoop and Ice Cube are close seconds. Westcoast is where its at, homes! Orale!

agree 100% yes

XxILuvVegetaxX
Originally posted by JacopeX
agree 100% yes

yo tambien vatos sombrero2 big grin

stunna1773

damn straight

-hh-
Tupac= overrated.

r.i.p

JacopeX
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Inspectah Deck
It's the truth

-hh-
Originally posted by -hh-
Tupac= overrated.

r.i.p Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
It's the truth

fact^Originally posted by JacopeX
roll eyes (sarcastic) you dont even know what overrated means remember you dumb **** laughing

Quiero Mota
No he's not, homes. Just cuz someone is the absolute best in their field, people tend to label them as "overrated", and its wrong, ese. And if you say he's only popular cuz he's dead, then your wrong again cuz there's plenty of dead rappers who don't get as much attention as 'Pac: such as Biggie, Eazy E, Brotha Lynch, and Big Pun. The reason for this is cuz they simply aren't in Tupac's caliber. RIP to all of them, and they're all good, but dont even come close to 'Pac, ey.

JacopeX
no i dont remember and WTf yo theres the i trillionth time you start shit wit me, oh yea lemme guess, youre gonna be a pussy and have some else stand up to me wit you. Yo i only posted one smiley, and still you ttry to make up somethin. Hey and i could have ma own opinions. Let people think for themselves PUTO!

-hh-
No he's not, homes. Just cuz someone is the absolute best in their field, people tend to label them as "overrated", and its wrong, ese. And if you say he's only popular cuz he's dead, then your wrong again cuz there's plenty of dead rappers who don't get as much attention as 'Pac: such as Biggie, Eazy E, Brotha Lynch, and Big Pun. The reason for this is cuz they simply aren't in Tupac's caliber. RIP to all of them, and they're all good, but dont even come close to 'Pac, ey. nah he's overrated man. think about it, everyone labels him the best in every aspect that hip hop has to offer. i've seen everything from best lyricist roll eyes (sarcastic) to best producer roll eyes (sarcastic) to having the best albums roll eyes (sarcastic). Yea he's a legend, he had his moment of shine, but he's overrated. I've seen people call Tupac the best mc alive/dead when they haven't even heard of Pharoahe Monch, Kool G Rap, Rakim, Big Daddy Kane, Redman, the Wu Tang etc...

no i dont remember and WTf yo theres the i trillionth time you start shit wit me, oh yea lemme guess, youre gonna be a pussy and have some else stand up to me wit you. Yo i only posted one smiley, and still you ttry to make up somethin. Hey and i could have ma own opinions. Let people think for themselves PUTO! what the **** are you talking about. Try having a normal discussion like Quiero Mota.

Inspectah Deck
laughing out loud

JacopeX
Well the reason why I think tupac shakur is a great rapper is becuz is he had mainstream songs comin out back then when he was alive and they werent all bad. When he died, they werent Mainstream anymore jus because he wasnt around and.or it got old. I jus forget about the past and keep on listenin to tupac. But why the hell am I hearin Biggie feat. bob Marley when there both dead. It came out last year. Did they get there recorded voices and put them in the song or wut? I think they did the same wit Tupac cuz I heard stuff about Eminem using tupacs beats to rap wit them. I wanna listen to one of the rap songz he made also.

-hh-
Well the reason why I think tupac shakur is a great rapper is becuz is he had mainstream songs comin out back then when he was alive and they werent all bad. When he died, they werent Mainstream anymore jus because he wasnt around and.or it got old. I jus forget about the past and keep on listenin to tupac. But why the hell am I hearin Biggie feat. bob Marley when there both dead. It came out last year. Did they get there recorded voices and put them in the song or wut? I think they did the same wit Tupac cuz I heard stuff about Eminem using tupacs beats to rap wit them. I wanna listen to one of the rap songz he made also.

He had mainstream songs? then he didn't have mainstream songs afterwards? you do even understand what you're saying? none of that made sense. And the Big and Bob Marley songs are MIXED together. Think child.

-hh-
edit: double post

stunna1773

they are putting out the songs biggie recorded but didnt put on any of his albums

JacopeX
He had mainstream songs? then he didn't have mainstream songs afterwards? you do even understand what you're saying? none of that made sense. And the Big and Bob Marley songs are MIXED together. Think child. First of all, bacjk then they were main stream, now they arent. second, Im not a child for the last and final time. Look Tupac shakur also made succesful albums talso. But yea you know he started to become overated ((iight I checked the dictionary and i get it now)) when the last album came out of his in ma opinion.

-hh-
First of all, bacjk then they were main stream, now they arent. second, Im not a child for the last and final time. Look Tupac shakur also made succesful albums talso. But yea you know he started to become overated ((iight I checked the dictionary and i get it now)) when the last album came out of his in ma opinion. how were they mainstream back then, but now they aren't? how does that make sense.

so you checked the dictionary, meaning before you didn't understand. nice job on contradicting yourself again.

Tupac has never released a solid album (besides 7 Day Theory and 2pacalypse IMO).

Tell me why you think Pac is the best and better than most mc's. Compare them to other mc's

Phat J
why do you even argue with the kid, everything he says is either incoherent or complete bullshit.

hes not gonna have anything to say, and jacope, you started it when you made the rolling eyes smiley at hh, so shut the **** up.

-hh-
Originally posted by Phat J
why do you even argue with the kid, everything he says is either incoherent or complete bullshit.

hes not gonna have anything to say, and jacope, you started it when you made the rolling eyes smiley at hh, so shut the **** up. im just trying to smack some knowledge into him. Im not argueing, but just trying to have a discussion with him, which he doesn't have the ability to do.

Phat J
but hes so stupid, theres no chance to have a normal discussion with him. whenever he tries to say something with meaning, he just babbles on and on without really saying anything at all. which i still dont understand how you can do when your typing.

JacopeX

hes not gonna have anything to say, and jacope, you started it when you made the rolling eyes smiley at hh, so shut the **** up. ey but is that even a word, no

Phat J
what are you talking about?

-hh-
ey but is that even a word, no what are you saying? what word? incoherent? that is a word.

JacopeX
roll eyes (sarcastic) <<<<THATS NOT EVEN A WORD AND HOW DA **** ARE YOU GONNA TELL WUT IM SAYIN!!!!!!

-hh-
roll eyes (sarcastic) <<<<THATS NOT EVEN A WORD AND HOW DA **** ARE YOU GONNA TELL WUT IM SAYIN!!!!!! it's an expression. why would you post that when i stated my opinion. explain to me why it was necessary to post that smilie. what did you mean by it? were you disagreeing with me?

Phat J
whoa bud, settle down

who said it was a word...

he didnt tell you what you were saying, he asked what you were trying to say

JacopeX
it's an expression. why would you post that when i stated my opinion. explain to me why it was necessary to post that smilie. what did you mean by it? were you disagreeing with me? nah I wuz jus postin tryin to give you my opinion thhat he overated to me..look im really outta here, this is redicolous, its like not being able to pass when you paid the fee. I cant talk about anything here. peace

Phat J
for once i agree with you, this is ridiculous.

Inspectah Deck

What do you mean? All his songs are mainstream, just that they don't make videos for them

Yes you are a child. Your 14, dick-head laughing out loud

JacopeX
oh yea and BTW, 14 is teen years so im not a child, you dick sucker

-hh-
nah I wuz jus postin tryin to give you my opinion thhat he overated to me..look im really outta here, this is redicolous, its like not being able to pass when you paid the fee. I cant talk about anything here. peace you are very confused, and this isn't the first time i bet.

Phat J
teens are children dumbass. im 17 and im a child, you just act like your 8 years old so you get called one more often.

lol id be willing to money on that hh

Inspectah Deck
oh yea and BTW, 14 is teen years so im not a child, you dick sucker

Yes it is

Child=Youth=Teen

Do you get it?

JacopeX
oh wait a minute, youre wrong, child is 11 years or younger, youth is like myage but next year im onto teen, its over, case closed. So im not a child aiight so **** you,

stunna1773
nah I wuz jus postin tryin to give you my opinion thhat he overated to me..look im really outta here, this is redicolous, its like not being able to pass when you paid the fee. I cant talk about anything here. peace

i think u need to take spelling again

Inspectah Deck
But your not an adult. So your a child roll eyes (sarcastic)

I thought you said you were going to leave laughing out loud

JacopeX
Originally posted by stunna1773
i think u need to take spelling again I think you should go ova there and do somethin, I know how to spell i jus dont feel like it, hey if you dont belive me, test me then iight.

stunna1773
oh wait a minute, youre wrong, child is 11 years or younger, youth is like myage but next year im onto teen, its over, case closed. So im not a child aiight so **** you,

well your whining like one

Phat J
laughing out loud

guess he just likes being made fun of

stunna1773
laughing out loud

guess he just likes being made fun of
laughing laughing out loud

JacopeX
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
But your not an adult. So your a child roll eyes (sarcastic)

I thought you said you were going to leave laughing out loud

Infant-Toddler-Child-teen-Adult

GET YOURE FACTS STRAIGHT B*TCH!

Quiero Mota
Tupac has never released a solid album (besides 7 Day Theory and 2pacalypse IMO).

Tell me why you think Pac is the best and better than most mc's. Compare them to other mc's

A: I think "All Eyez on Me" is his best album of all time. "Me Against Tha World", "Still I Rize", and "Better Dayz" are also masterpeices, homes. Those 2 albums you mentioned are tyte as well, ese. "T.H.U.G. L.I.F.E." was probly his worst album, ey?

B: Are you kidding, vato??? Your from L.A. and you don't think Pac was tha best? Ay guey! That's damn-near heresy, ey? But seriously homes, I think what makes him better than most of these kids today, is his commanding voice that grabs your attention, and the fact that he just doesn't just talk about typical gangsta shit--he addresses real issues such as war, politics, and even the economy of the time. He has a great presence, great voice, excellent mic control, is very deep, and alot more intellectual and articulate than a lot of modern rappers. For example ese, I don't think 50 Cent could even make a rhyme half-way near as deep or smart as Tupac. On top of that, he spits his entire soul and all of his emotion into tha mic. Which is something Eminem is also good at. Orale!!

JacopeX
well your whining like one i aint whinning, im jus talkin iight and im not in the mood

Phat J
go over where? f*ck, your dumb.

im testing you iight

stunna1773
i aint whinning, im jus talkin iight and im not in the mood

see u did it again

JacopeX
see u did it again yo thats not whinning, thats jus sayin

JacopeX
go over where? f*ck, your dumb.

im testing you iight no test me in spelling jus tell me wut to type about and ill type it in a correct way

Inspectah Deck

stunna1773
no test me in spelling jus tell me wut to type about and ill type it in a correct way

err how can i test you on the computer i would type in the word and you copy it?

yea i ain't stupid cheater

JacopeX
ok time me then

Phat J
how can i tell you what to type without you just copying and pasting what i typed?

stunna1773

JacopeX
how can i tell you what to type without you just copying and pasting what i typed? no i mean tell we wut to type about and ill type it in the correct way iight

Inspectah Deck
no test me in spelling jus tell me wut to type about and ill type it in a correct way

How do we know you won't use spellcheck?

JacopeX
theres a spellcheck?

Phat J

stunna1773
spell Encyckloepeadia

Quiero Mota
What the hell is going on here? What happened to the discussion? Hey -hh-, did you see my last post, ese?

JacopeX
oh no i dont act like a child, if I did, I would have manners, and how the **** would people wanna be friends with a childish person. Come on man, you dont know me in real life. Im not an internet person like all ya

stunna1773

JacopeX
Encyclopedia

stunna1773
wrong

stunna1773
its Encyclopedia

Phat J
talk about tupac, but make sense and try to spell correctly.

Inspectah Deck

stunna1773
talk about tupac, but make sense and try to spell correctly.

hes has 1 wrong

JacopeX
****, im still not good wit the keyboard but wtf i aint gonna make excuses when people aint gonna byuy em and with them ignorant selvesd so give me another one

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>