Shreck 3:D

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stormy Day
This was a very bad way to spend $20!

It is only 12 minutes long and another 4 minutes for credits.I has about 2 good 3big grin effects.The only good thing about this deal is that you get Shreck 1 for free when you buy the pack.Other than that its just awful sad .Not even that funny either sad

im not burlyman
what.. Shrekconfused ?

eek_too_tight
is shrek 2 really that bad??? Happy Dance is shrek 2 really that bad??? is shrek 2 really that bad???

Stormy Day
SHRECK 3big grin not shreck 2

chops
what exactly happens in it. preatty bad foe 12 min

Stormy Day
Fiona gets captured on there honeymoon by Lord Farquads henchman.Lord Farquades ghost is the bad guy and he sent his henchman out to capture her so he can kill her and make her his ghost companion.Of course at the end schreck wins and its just dull with no reall good laughs.

Duckf*cker
confused is that smiley meant to be in each post?

Stormy Day
no

im not burlyman
THERE IS NO C IN 'SHREK'

Stormy Day
Ok im leaving this thread noone wants to talk about the movie

Asami
It sounds similar to the Shrek 4D in Universal Studios. With the 4D effects it was really cool

Flying Orange
Shrek 3-D you mean, not Shrek 3. This is completely different. It's not meant to be long, you're supposed to buy it with Shrek 1. Should've read the back wink

Stormy Day
The back where it showed the time was covered up by the case wrapping wink .

And it said 16 minutes I was like that gay but ok but then it turned out 4 minutes was the credits.

I just wished they would have at least made it a half and hour and I did buy it with shrek 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.