Who likes skateboarding

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chops
anybody. me? i do it every day and im tryin to land remos

Daisy Duke
i like skateboarders no expression

ABE LINCOLN
I used to skate, a bit erm never could land a kickflip, my best move was a fakie shove-it...ah well, I never did skate that often

Lady von Tramp
I used to be a skatepark groupie. I lived in Ipswich and all me and my college buds used to do was skive lessons and smoke weed at the skatepark.

*sigh*

Those were the days.......

I still have my spike-stretcher through my left ear, and my clothes. I can't bring myself to throw away my Emily gear, or my HBCO and JNCO jeans no

Yuna33
i never was good at it!

Daisy Duke
i can stay on the board

silent_kisses
I can skate, not tricks though embarrasment

Daisy Duke
^yup same

as long as the ground it smooth and flat happy

Lady von Tramp
Yep, I can just about manage to go up the halfpipe and back down, over and over again..........

Yuna33
i can't even do that!

Daisy Duke
rightious

Lady von Tramp
laughing out loud

It took years.......

Myth
I hate skateboarding! eek!

Daisy Duke
why sad

Lady von Tramp
Because Myth is the Resident Mr HasToBeDifferent whistle

Daisy Duke
laughing rebel

ABE LINCOLN
i've never gone on a half pipe messed I'm not sure I could do that

All I have is my street, and the curb over the street drain to do tricks erm

Yuna33
ok?

Vengeance
Well i have to agee with you, skatboarding dies with micheal j fox in back to the future. and now that im in grade 12 and see the loser skaters come to school i just laugh cuase they dress like f'ing poor people and none can usally cant to tricks and i can walk faster then f'ing skatboarding so all and all its gay dont do it and waste your time.

Daisy Duke
blink how rude

ABE LINCOLN
yea...and your Canadien roll eyes (sarcastic)

seriously, I don't do it to go fast, I don't dress like most skateboarders, and you wanna know what? laugh all you want, if you think you're so above everyone else, simply cuz you don't like something that someone else does like.

Daisy Duke
laughing

moonwalker741
i used to skateboard...i eventually stopped, dont no y

i got up to a kick flip, showed how much effort i put in...haha

all i knew before that wuz an ollie n a tail whellie thing < is that rite?

just testing...
i've never verted no

i kinda gave up on skateboarding.... doubt i can even ollie stick out tongue but i'd probably be fine just going down hills and such smile

frodo_dude
i like skateboarding

Darinda
well um i'm not as welly cordinated to skate bord..well.but i love guy sk8 borders.hehehehehe

super daz 5000
im skate i can manual thats bout it but im still a chav

chops
Why dont u make a i hate skateboarding thread instead of annoying pepole who like it

Creechuur
"Well i have to agee with you, skatboarding dies with micheal j fox in back to the future. and now that im in grade 12 and see the loser skaters come to school i just laugh cuase they dress like f'ing poor people and none can usally cant to tricks and i can walk faster then f'ing skatboarding so all and all its gay dont do it and waste your time."

What an ignorant thing to say.

"now that im in grade 12"...

Oh, all hearken to the wise high school senior, whose opinon is LAW!

When I was 18 you were about 4. When my friends and I were having to deal with the lameness of the skating in Back to the Future your mama was still wiping snot from your nose. Don't talk about what you don't know, and keep your ignorant, biased opinions to yourself, you jealous little prick.

Though I would agree that threres not a lot of real skaters out there anymore. Its either fashion victims that want to fit in or fools bragging about the shove-its they can do when they can't even ollie up a curb. What happened to kids just riding cuz it felt good...the feeling you get when you first pull that trick youve been trying and bleeding for all day...just having fun and harrassing The Man.

chops
right on rock rock yes happy Happy Dance cool wink smile

No.1 Byatch
I LIVE for it! I love skateboarding.

chops
cool. what tricks can u do

No.1 Byatch
Just about Anything I guess. I'm still working on a McTwist. That sucker is hard to do. I almost had it but I fell and spranged my wrist.

chops
blink blink blink blink mctwist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.