I need your help!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xam
Ok so im making a fan film about star wars and i need to know:How do u make a lightsaber? Techniques for dueling? where can i find a program for special effects? And swordfight tips!

if you guys can provide me with help it would be appreciated!

thanks

XAM smile

Sith Master X
You should check into buying Pinnacle Studios for special effects. That's what I have and it's downright awesome!

SMX
cool

Montross
Help?
What do you need?

Xam
info about how to make the movie i want to make!

Montross
Go to TheForce.net....they make FanFic movies all the time...they probably will give some hints and tips.

Xam
nope check out!

John 117
Well you can find a website on how to make a lightsaber just by searching for them using something like "how to make a lightsaber" as for specail effects, i can't really help ... and for swordfighting .... well although i'm well trained to, i'm not exactly sure where to find that sort of thing on the web, you normally need just time and practice to do swordfighting.

intel17
Originally posted by Xam
Ok so im making a fan film about star wars and i need to know:How do u make a lightsaber? Techniques for dueling? where can i find a program for special effects? And swordfight tips!

if you guys can provide me with help it would be appreciated!

thanks

XAM smile

Ive got Pinnacle Studio Version 9, will i be able to make a lightsaber? With that Version?

Please say yes big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.