Would Norington make a good pirate?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Miss_bishie
XD

Just picture it..

AHH HAHAH

Picture our dear ol' comedore in Jack's outfit. With that hat, that beard.

OMG THAT IS JUST GREAT!

Ahh, that rocks!

And then you add "Savy" here and there.

Wow, great..

But good pirate?

I don't know.. what do you all think?

el-pirate
then he should learn to talk the pirate lingo!!!!!!!!! but think it's better if he just chases jack, and jack, o'course, always wins!!!!!!! big grin wink

JessieSparrow
*rolls on ground laughing* haha thats good! I think secretly Norrington wants to be a pirate...I think his man lover was a pirate and since he left he hates all pirates

el-pirate
whahahahahahahaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss_bishie
That is very possible..the hole Norington wants to be a pirate... and he hates Jack just becuse he is so enviuse.

Norington/Gov. Swann!

So..true.

el-pirate
yeah, your right!! because jack doesn't have to act all fanc, and he's jealous!!!!!!!

~Johnny.D_Girl~
lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!

airangel
good topic....he would be quite the sight being one. *imagines.....LAUGHS*

~Johnny.D_Girl~
love ....wait....I DON'T LIKE NORRIE THO...........LOL

tinkerbell668
hmm...he could be an ok pirate....i mean look at will!! A blacksmith, (yes with hours of swordfighting training, and pirate blood blah blah) and norrington hes a comedore!!! he could certainly steal a pretty boat if he wanted because he can certainly handle one. will had some advantages to the whole pirate thing, but mabye if he's in the next one he'll losen up to the whole pirate thing (plus a pirate got his girl!! lol). but becoming one vey unlikely but its a nice thought...ok now i have to get back to la la land *drifts off*

~Johnny.D_Girl~
*wanders off 2 lala land as well* MMMMMMMMMMM
love drool

tinkerbell668
I love lala land its full of ice cream and johnny depps... oh and you cant forget orlandos lol...*drifts off again*

~Johnny.D_Girl~
johnny depp'SSSSSSS????.....where????

el-pirate
follow to lala land!!!!! but about Norri, what if he fell in love with a pirate girl.......then he'll losen up!!!! big grin

airangel
get on topic big grin

el-pirate
but.. falling in luve with pirate girl, turning pirate himself...... huh : topic

paula 7
I can't stand tight A--- Norrighton!!!! smokin'

paula 7
what ever his name is

el-pirate
laughing he's funny!!
that's probably the best pirate i've ever seen.
so it would seem.....
and he won't be a tight a--- anymore when he's a pirate!! big grin

ArrghPirateGirl
Yeah it said on the DVD If Norry was a pirate he would b a movie type pirate not a real life pirate like Jack and barbossa. So he would b a pirate like Will. Not that Will is really a pirate but u get what i mean

Bending_Unit
lol yeah a hollywood pirate

ArrghPirateGirl
Yep yep Yep

Bending_Unit
nope nope nope

ArrghPirateGirl
NO YEP YEP YEP Savvy

Navy
I've read a few books on Pirates and if anybody is a "Film" or "Hollywood" Pirate it's Jack and Will.

Real Pirates are a lot more bloodthirsty than they are made out to be in films anyhow so real life Pirates like Henry Morgan or Black Bart would be able to kick Jack's backside and Will would have NO CHANCE at all he's way to soft.
Norringtion might make a good Pirate but he'd have to be an AU Norringtion the film Norringtion is to dedicated to his job of keeping people safe to even think about it.
smile smile yes

JessieSparrow
yea well we all kinda know that real pirates werent like that but if the movie were like that it would scare people and be stupid and wouldnt have Johnny in it...even if it did it would suck...so this is funny and has a more interesting plot than lets go to some town kill people rape their wives and steal all their gold and loot and whatever else we can get...that doesnt really seem like a disney movie

tinkerbell668
yeah it is a disney movie...if it got anymore bloody then it would have been to violent for kids!!

APirateMonkey
We know that stuff but anywayz.............

Navy
Oh yes I knoe that but I was just sayin' that Hollywood Pirates are well kind of .....
Well they would have NO chance agianst reallife Pirates.

Pirate Norringtion and Jack teaming upi that would be so cool!

APirateMonkey
LOL That would b sooooooooooo funny

Bending_Unit
fyou

APirateMonkey
was that 4?

peachdance21
norrington would be a horibble pirate. why? simply bcuz n e 1 he'd come acrosss would laugh their pants off at such a site - norrignton the pirate haha - and never take him seriously, and plus he'd be too embarrased to take off his wig if he really wanted to look at least a little little more like a ppor excuse of a pirate, you know? ha n i bet he wuldnt b able to stand not being in control of every1 (assuming that he wuldnt be a captain if he were a pirate) he'd die of lack of uh... leadership haha ya that'sy theory...

tinkerbell668
^^^yeah you've got a point in there^^^

ArrghPirateGirl
That would b funny laughing

estel_aragorn
That would be great!! Norrington the pirate... sorta rolls off the tongue in a hilarious way!

tinkerbell668
I would love to see him try and then get humiliated and go back to being comidore!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Yeah that would b funny laughing

Unholy_Cheese
No it wouldntmad

choosewisely
Bumpingcrazy
this tread made me laugh laughing

Flying High
Originally posted by tinkerbell668
I love lala land its full of ice cream and johnny depps... oh and you cant forget orlandos lol...*drifts off again*
ice cream covered johnny depps and orlandos....

choosewisely
serious think about it....there must be things in the man that make him a good pirate?!

Mønkey
Yeah he can sail but he cannot pilage or plunder and not give a hoot.... Nory GIVES a HOOT!

~dorkerina~
hahahahaha norington the pirate!! hey jsut for the sake of this can't you just see jack and norrington switched.... laughing

to be fair, norington is determined, he might make a good pirate.....
big grin

PsychoFreeak
NEVERRRR! Johnny is DA BOMB YA'LL! rock lol...

~dorkerina~
Of course! but if you just think about it, hahahahaha and when they where reading off his list of crimes it siad impersonation of an officer or comething right?? hahahaha Jack a brittish officer! big grin

Flying High
they could presuade norrington that he wants money and crap...then he might be good?

PsychoFreeak
Norry look's to much like an ice-cream 2 b a grotty pirate stick out tongue Norry's a pritty-boy

~dorkerina~
I beg to dissagree, he's a military man, he looks all neat and clean to honor his office and country ......

hahahahahaha can you just see him saying aye, avas like will??? eek!

choosewisely
or : savvy?!

~dorkerina~
hahahahahahaha omgosh! that would be soooo great!!!

i wish we could really hear that! that would be the greatest!laughing

eek! or see him walk like jack, an impersonation! hahaha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.