First reaction

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Miss_bishie
What was your first reaction to this movie?

Me? Swooning.. just plain swooning

Potc is the movie that makes girls fall in love, and guys go gay!

I rember all the girls talking about how sexy Jack was and how guys said he was "cool"

We all know you fools.

el-pirate
pirates drool johnny as jack (and just johnny) drool fight eith swords drool Johhny as jack drool drooldrooldrool ey MG, didn't you say Jack was 'cool'............

JessieSparrow
I was like spazing that it was like the best movie ever...and I was spazing at how hotttt Jack was...then on the ride home my friend and my mom started talking all piratey and arghing at me every two seconds and I kinda got scared...

el-pirate
LOL laughing pirate

Miss_bishie
I am Miss Bishie not MG.

I just said guys said he was cool but just won't admit gay feelings for him.

>>;;

el-pirate
noooo, not u!! hihi but Machete Guy!!!! haha, he thinks Jacks 'cool'
laughing

JessieSparrow
yes they're like Norrington they secretly lust for him it explains everything

el-pirate
LOL, MG will really luve to read this!!!! laughing

tinkerbell668
i flipped out over this movie because it was my favorite ride at disneyland!! but later i learned johnny and orlando were in it so...um...yeah!!!

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
You know, I actually didnt wtch it in theatres cause I thought it looked horrible at first! HAHAHA wht a laugh that was.... Our frinds bought the movie and showed it to me.....
I laughed, I cried, I swooned, I jumped,
But most of all my excited heart thumped(into my throat)
I thought that all the guys looked wack,
until I laid eyes on Captain Jack~wriiten by:me
Don't you think that is the perfect poem to fit the movie?
It's perfect but all the sequal needs
is a few of us brand new adoring teens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
I laughed, I cried, I swooned, I jumped,
But most of all my excited heart thumped(into my throat)
I thought that all the guys looked wack,
until I laid eyes on Captain Jack
It's perfect but all the sequal needs
is a few of us brand new adoring teens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crisomtears
well before i went i was at band pratice and my drill instructor was like you all HAVE to go see it. and my mom took me and i was sitting there and was like eek! OMG! the BEADS...i was fanistated by his BEADS...i thought he was so hot when i first saw him! ^^' so then i took everyone else to go see it! it was an INCREDIABLE MOVIE! ^_^

JacksBabe777
Loved it. and i was hyper which made it that much better, I was like drooling the whole time along with my two cousins. One of my cousins doesn't like Johnny anymore, but i'll make her again don't you worry. but yea she still likes pirates though so don't worry, but i first reaction was :O OHHH!!!!!!!! sexy, then i thought about his acting and i was like he done an AWSOME job as Jack and then i thought about the movie and i was like, WOW thats one good movie!!!!!

tinkerbell668
yes but the first teaser I saw was when they named everyone and it went...

Johnny Depp

m~ oh my gosh sexy sexy scissorman!!!!!

Orlando Bloom

m~ AHHHH hot hot hot elf man AHHHH!!!!

jjoutlaw3
my first reaction: OOOMMMMGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

after i saw the first preview, i was like THAT IS GOING TO BE AN AWESOME MOVIE!!!!! i wan't even thinking about the movie i'd just seen...i was thinking about the preview for POC!!!!! me, me mom, an me sis when to see it on openin day!!! i LUUUVED it... couldn't stop thinkin about it

tinkerbell668
oh yes same here

jjoutlaw3
yeah...one of the best movies i've ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
My stupid dumb mother took me and we went into the showing of it b4 ours so I saw the end of the movie first. Grrr dumb mum

Anyway I wasn't really interested in cing it *waaaah* I wanted 2 c somthing else But when I saw the end of it OMG OMG OMG I LOVED IT Soooooooooooo Much
Then when I saw the first half I WANTED 2 C It AGAIn & AGAIN & AGAIN

tinkerbell668
wow thats awkward, my friends and I dressed up as pirates!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Cool!!!

A BaD PanCaKe
When I first saw it, I thought that Jack Sparrow was OH SO HOT! But...i was a little embarrassed to say it cuz im demented like that and i thought that people would laugh at me if ti sed i thought he was hot. hehe silly me. Well, I took my friend to see it with me and she said thaT Johnny Depp was Soooo Hot! But then for some reason, i didnt think so any more. I had my eyes on the delicious will tunna! soooo i kinda ditched the hot captain for the very sexy and sweet blacksmith... roll eyes (sarcastic)

ArrghPirateGirl
sick Whelp Lover!!!

jjoutlaw3
hehehe...no offense but will is stupid...

ArrghPirateGirl
Yep I agree Stupid. Im mean like Aye Avast HA H AH HA HA HA

tinkerbell668
But hes cute in a dorky way...right?? I still think hes hot hot hot

ArrghPirateGirl
He is alright but I LOVE Jack much much more.

tinkerbell668
jack is a hunk of heaven!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Aye!!!!

tinkerbell668
he is so perfect i could just eat him up *accidently bits jack* ooopps sorry!!!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Waaaaaaaaaaahhh U bit him

Bending_Unit
(lol thats annoying, my mum always says that)laughing
meh? wats the topic? first reaction to wat?

Anoushka
i was just bubbling over with excitement and calling my friend to fix a date with her the next day to catch it again loveembarrasment

IT.WAS.AMAZING.
i went in going "ORLANDO ORLANDO!!!" and came out screamin "WIL AND JACK AND JACK AND WILL!!"lovelaughing

my friends thought me crazy messed

ArrghPirateGirl
LOL

jjoutlaw3
whoa...jack is soooo much better than will!!! unlike will, he is funny, witty and clever and NOT dumb!!!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Exactly. U tell him NOT 2 do anything stupid and what does he do? SOMTHING STUPID

jjoutlaw3
lol yeah i kno! and he talks to hammers...

ArrghPirateGirl
coz he has no friends

jjoutlaw3
hey now that u mention it, he doesnt! he is too uptight...he needs to hang out in a bar and have a drink...stop hanging with hammers and old blacksmiths and making swords

ArrghPirateGirl
Exactly....& start acctually talking 2 the las he "LOVES" instead of being so STUPID

jjoutlaw3
yeah..."once more, as always, Miss. Swan"...PHAH!!!! not that i'm one to talk...

ArrghPirateGirl
LOL

jjoutlaw3
he's prolly retarded or something...

ArrghPirateGirl
Probally

jjoutlaw3
blink

APirateMonkey
meh

tinkerbell668
meh???

APirateMonkey
eeeekkk

tinkerbell668
Whaaaaaa!!!....why are we eeeking and whaaaing??

jjoutlaw3
no idea...blink

tinkerbell668
hmmm me neither!!!

jjoutlaw3
*wanders away into lala land...* mmm puffy white clouds full of pizza and cake and a wide open sea with the black pearl sailing towards me, jack waving to me from the bow...

tinkerbell668
your lala land is very vivid...

jjoutlaw3
mmmmm...yeah...

APirateMonkey
LOL
*jumps in JJ's LaLaLand, fills it with Orlando Bloom and runs off with Jack*

tinkerbell668
hmmm *watches APM run away with jack* that was something you dont see everyday....no wait...I lied!!

APirateMonkey
laughing

BlackPearl
My first reaction to trailers etc: OMG I H* ORLANDO BLOOM, WHO R THESE PPL!!!????!!! KEIRA KNOGHTLEY OH YEAH HER!!!
then my friends were all hypo and dragged me along to seeit (seriously they did i'd forgotten it was on).
Then I kind of sat through the film thinking ok this os fairly good, but i refuse to be dragged into fancying this guy cos my friends do. Oh Olrando can't act. This other guy jack sparrow's actor is dead good.
Then a week later after my friends kept talking about it and sending pic.s of Johnny Depp and we saw some of his other films, when Dad offered to take me+my bro. to the cinema, i told themthey'd love Potc, and i just gormed away through the whole thing at johnny depp.
I hope they don't try to pair him off with anyone in the sequels cos then it'd be predictable and break everyone's hearts.

BloomBabyGirl
bloom can act..not the best...but he can

ArrghPirateGirl
Yep yes He is still only young and depp is 41 eek!

tinkerbell668
yeah bloom can act i think but he's young, he can right out of drama school for crying out loud. But Johnny's been in about 50 movies so he has some experience!!! I love em both, and again thats just my opinion!!!

Unholy_Cheese
when i first saw PoTC i thought uit was crapyes
But i did watch it on a pirated copy, hey thats a puneek!
Pirated copy, haha he..ha..he..ergh im pathetic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.