The Offspring

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan
I can't believe there wasn't already an Offspring thread... anyways the Offspring rock

Trinity_Matrix
YES they're awesome yes

ElectricBugaloo
they've sucked for a while now

Tptmanno1
Whats funny is that they are all Physic majors. They are smart Rockers!

el barto
geek rock geek

Darth Revan
You can kinda tell by their lyrics... they don't use a lot of big words but if you really pay attention to them there is something to what they're saying

el barto
Llaughing out loudL

ElectricBugaloo
pssh, look at the degrees that Bad Religion have. THOSE are smart punk rockers.

Darth Revan
out of curiosity, what degrees DO Bad Religion have? I don't doubt that they do because they're obviously smart...

Daisy Duke
they rock geek

they even wrote a song about me

ElectricBugaloo
I know that one of the members of Bad Religion has a degree in Evolutionary Biology and is working towards his Ph D. I'm not sure about the rest, though.

Daisy Duke
dang

ElectricBugaloo
and Rivers from Weezer left Harvard a few credits short of a General Ed degree

Daisy Duke
HE WENT TO HARVARD

ElectricBugaloo
YES

Myth
I like Offspring. "Hit That" is a good song of their new stuff and the video is one of my favorites of all time.

Cherry Lemonade
I love "Hit That" and its video. big grin The CGI characters in the video kinda freak me out, though... LOL

misha
mmm...theyre ok.

tabby999
the lead singer of Bad Religion is a doctor (has a phd) and Dexter is a qualified pilot and has his own place, calls his flights Anarchy airlines

Evy_O
I like many songs of Offspring, also got a cd or two big grin

matchbox_dan
Offspring rule!!!

i went to see them live and they are the best band i have ever seen live

Deathblow
Smash, Ignition and s/t albums were awesome, they've slowed down a bit since, but they still beat the tar outta Blink 182, Yellowcard etc.

Korri
i prefer their old stuff

im not burlyman
^ ditto

ElectricBugaloo
they're new stuff is horrible; their last two albums have been just sad.

Dr. Strangelove
Smash and Ixnay on the Hombre are two of my favorite albums of all time and Americana is pretty good. But since Americana there work has been terrible.

Both Smash and Ixnay have some of my favorite songs of all time like Genocide, self esteem, bad habit, smash for Smash and Mota, Me & my old lad, cool to hate, I choose, Don't pick it up, Change the world for Ixnay.

Sarah15
i like the offspring.. and i agree with you i think their old stuff was better

cLoVi€
i like the smash album big grin

my sis after hearing "hit that" -> "can you imagine dexter dreesed up like a chicken?" laughing

cool_dudes_rule
there good Ive got there greatest hits album and its awesome.

el_barto
They're good, but when you hear the greatest hits album over and over it really gets on your nerves since it all sounds the same.

RedAlertv2
Theyre definitely cool. Good live band also

JenR1215
I love Offspring, but I'm more for the Old School when it comes to them.

They still kick-ass, though.

RedAlertv2
They are still good live even though theyve gotten old

JenR1215
i hope i can see them in a concert ONE day.

Alpha Centauri
Dexter Holland always seems like the most odd-shaped human being ever.

-AC

chops
There are some songs that are good(pretty fly for a white guy and the kids arnt alright) but some are just plain terrible.

JenR1215
my fav. song they sing is "Come Out And Play"

StinkFist462
Offspring are awesome, put on a great show.

RedAlertv2
yeah

PINBALL
I saw them live
Amazing one of my favorite baands and Bad Religion is also amazing i want to see em both along with social distortion

RedAlertv2
Bad Religion is one of those bands I really hope to see live someday

Dr. Strangelove
I like their new song off of the greatest hits CD. Probably better than anything on Conspiracy of One and Splinter. Hopefully, it is a sign of things to come on their next album.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.