2004 Champs and it aint the Lakers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wuTa
that was so awesome i figured i would make a thread on how detriot absolutly dominated that series....all detriot fans (and anti-lakers fan) heard was how great the lakers were....its there destiny...they got 4 hall of famers, the east cant beat the west, the pistons cant score, the lakers are gonna spank them blah blah, bull shit!..... too bad someone forget to tell that they had to actually play like a team win it all against the 2004 champs detriot pistons big grin eek! jump

ElectricBugaloo
this is all we need....another basketball thread

Dr. Strangelove
Congrats Detroit you deserved it!!!clapping

G.P
What the point in creating one more thread while the 'Pistons or L.A' one was used to discuss everything about this series ?

wuTa
the last thread was about the championship game and this thread is sticktly about the champs.... c'mon people lets get with it

Linkalicious
Good job to Detroit...they wanted it more.

MaverickIce
It's all about the D.

Sith Master X
I admit, Detriot did deserve it. LA played with no heart in this series, Detroit on the other hand did.

SMX
cool

koolruningz
I'm a big Lakers fan and have no problem saying that they were completely dominated by the Pistons. It goes to show that a team with great chemistry and desire can beat a bunch of individuals who are too busy complaining about playing time and who gets the most shots. Obviously the ring wasnt the most important thing to the Lakers except Karl Malone. Well done Pistons!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.