Detroit What!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wuTa
i'm sure everone in the OTF is happy that the detriot pistons beat the lakers and became the 04 champs not only are we happy that we beat them after all the sh*t talkin lakers and laker fans said how detroit had no chance and the lakers are the greatest team ever... we put out bball shoes so far up there asses that there not gonna be able to sit down on that long ass flight to LA....Detriot baby Detroit! afro yes

Raven Guardia
I have no idea......I dont really like sports...but I will take your word for it wink

Lianslo
my little brother was watching this game...and talking constantly about it...and telling me how he wanted to detroit to win...so....way to go detroit! smile

Real
um, i live in LA, n idont like the fact that detroit won...so boo hoo to me....
those pistons need to piss off...o well, we lost, we still have the 3 peat...when detroit gets that off then we'll compare

Myth
Stop living in the past. big grin

Real
when you say that detroit won 3 championships in a row...then i'll get outta the past

Myth
The point is that THIS year, the Pistons were better. It makes it so sweat that they did this to a team consisting of Shaq, Kobe, Malone, and Payton. The living in the past is just a defense mechanism that you are using to hide the hurt that Detroit brought to LA fans. This series was a humiliation of the Lakers.

Real
yeah, "SWEAT" is a good thing...stick out tongue
all i know is that the Laker patented "4th quarter comeback" is a bad idea stick out tongue

Myth
What are you talking about?

Real
the way the lakers like to play lacking defense and offense until the 3rd or 4th, at which point they attempt a miraculous comeback which more often than not fails

Real
btw myth, how are you feelin the idea that Iverson might come to LA next season?

Myth
Ok, got ya. This series didn't even go that way for the Lakers. Lakers are known for that, but Detroit had the surge in all of this series with the exception of game 2. The only reason they cut the lead at all in this game was because Darko tried to do everything and the Lakers knew he was the one they were going to.

Myth
Never heard that. I say good. Iverson isn't a very good team player and I don't really like him. I say crowd all the people I don't like onto that team because it helps me focus all my hatred towards the Lakers. Please, take Jermaine from the Pacers so I can like them again.

Myth
I know you wanted to spread the news wuTa, but this should be moved to the Sports forum and merged with another thread.

FRO§T
i guessshifty

wuTa
why dont you piss off...there aint a team that out there that dont work as hard or as unselfish as the pistons....just coz you lazy ass lakers can paly as a team dont mean you can disrepect such a great team....and about the lakers winning 3 in a row congradulation you won 3x in a row but havent won a championship in 2 years...the pistons may be on the verge of starting a dynasty while at the same time ending one too

myth-this probly should be in the sports forum but there are so many basketball threads in there i think the mod will sh*t if he sees another one so i'd rather them just close it than move it

FRO§T
freedom of speachshifty

Myth
Thats why I suggest that it gets merged.

SeptemberRain
YAY DETROIT! I live 5 minutes from where the game was held

silent_kisses
I wanted the Lakers to win cool shame really that they didnt

Linkalicious
not too much of a shame. The Lakers won 3 in a row, almost won last year, and almost won this year.

They talk all kinds of mess in Detroit, but where were they the past 4 years?

im not burlyman
Detroit Rock City eek!

wuTa
we were building a championship team

Linkalicious
we built ours....now it's time to rebuild.

wuTa
i know but thats were you have a problem...your last championsipt team was built by jerry west...he's gone and it aint easy finding someone like him to rebuild a team

Linkalicious
time will tell. LA is still a very desirable franchise to come to. And we have Shaq

Myth
Shaq hinted that he's got to do some thinking about what he wants to do as well although I seriously doubt he'll leave. But if everything falls apart in LA, he could go too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.