Weekly Horror Movie Trivia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slasherpunk8604
Every week,I am now going to start putting a weekly trivia question here.At the end of the week,I will post the answer.Okay,now to business.Keep in mind that every category I choose will be random and chosen through a complex process called "Eenie-Meenie-Miney-Moe".So without further ado,I will start the process and start this thing off.AND THE CATEGORY THIS WEEK IS......

FRIDAY THE 13TH!

Ok,here it goes.I won't make the first one too hard:

QUESTION:

How many times has Jason Voorhees been ressurected by Lightning?

(look for the answer this saturday)

roundisfunny
Only once, to my recollection: at the beginning of part 6, by Tommy Jarvis, when Tommy thrusts a cemetery pole into Jason's corpse, which is struck by lightning, resurrecting Jason.

slasherpunk8604
ANSWER:

Twice.Once in Jason Lives and again in Jason Takes Manhatten.

Looks like some people had a hard time with that one...
Anyway,back to business,let's spin that wheel!AND THE CATEGORY THIS WEEK IS.....

HALLOWEEN!

Nice.Some Michael Myers trivia...Okay then,I got one for ya:

QUESTION:

In HALLOWEEN:RESSURECTION,Michael myers comes for Laurie Strode in the mental hospital,when Michael goes out on the roof to look for his sister,the tables turn in Laurie's favor.Laurie prepares to drop Michael from the roof,but something happens.Resulting in Laurie's death.The quetion is:What does Michael do that makes Laurie wonder whether she is really getting ready to kill her brother or another innocent man?

(look for the answer this saturday)

Reborn Again
She takes off his mask before she plumments to her death off the roof.

slasherpunk8604
Sure that's how she dies,but the question was:What does Michael do to make her get into that position?And no,it's not grabbing her or stabbing her.

shugarr_shockx
he is crying there is a tear rolling down his face!

boooya stick out tongue

slasherpunk8604
lol,but still off....

Evil Dead
I thought this was general horror trivia? what's with all the pop slasher questions?...........let me guess, next week it's going to be Freddy Krueger.

slasherpunk8604
That's not how it works Evil Dead.Who knows next week could be:
What was the name of Ash's girlfriend and how does Ash kill her in the second evil dead movie?

I know,that's an easy one,but hey,i'm just trying to illustrate a point.Oh,and while i'm talking about Evil Dead,i'd just like to voice my protest about Ash possibly being in a Freddy VS Jason sequel.
I mean,c'mon people...

slasherpunk8604
I must say that i'm dissapointed in all the Halloween fans.The correct anawer was:

ANSWER:

As Michael Myers is about to plummet to the ground,he grabs his head.This is the same thing that he does aat the end of H2O and makes Laurie question whether it is really Michael,resulting in her death.

Okay,time once again to spin that wheel.AND THE CATEGORY THIS WEEK IS:

JEEPERS CREEPERS!

Just to keep this from being one-dimensional.Okay,here goes:

QUESTION:

In the first movie,what is the name of the creatures house?

Have fun...

BGradeHorrorGrl
a twisted sistine chapel.

slasherpunk18
Sorry,the people in the town gave the house a specific name.

slasherpunk18
ANSWER:

The House of Pain!

Let's give that wheel a whirl:

THE EXORCIST!

Okay,let me whip up a question:

QUESTION:

In the original movie,what does the little girl say when masterbating with the crucifix?

I'm sure somebody knows...

MagsMom
She says something really naughty! ;-)

slasherpunk18
I can't say it in full,but here goes.Hope I don't get banned.

ANSWER:

Let Jesus **** you!

Okay,give it a whirl:

A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET!

Okay,here's one for ya:

QUESTION:

What other pop-slasher movie besides A Nightmare On Elm street has Robert Englund been in?

HINT!!!: The movie was released in 1994!

Okay Freddy fans!Here's your chance.....

MagsMom
Urban Legends?

slasherpunk18
CORRECT!

Good job MagsMom!You're the first person to get one of my questions right.Okay,here comes a new one.Spinnin....:

SUBSPECIES!

If you don't know what Subspecie is,it's a series of vampire movies made by the b-movie studio "Full Moon".:

QUESTION:

What is the last name of the main character,the vampire Radu?

HINT!!!: It's the same last name of the person that the book dracula was based on,Vlad The Impaler.

makaky
I'm gonna take a guess.........Vladislas maybe??

slasherpunk18
CORRECT!

Good job makaky!Okay,time to spin it....

PUPPET MASTER!

Another Full Moon b-movie series(and one of my favorites!).Here's the question:

QUESTION:

What is the last name of the German Doctor that is the soul of the puppet Blade?

HINT!!! : The answer is in puppet Master 3.....

makaky
I must admit, I enjoy playing your game and I am a Puppet Master fan as well!

I believe this answer is Dr. Hess. (she says while keeping fingers crossed) smile

slasherpunk18
Close!

Try again,I bet you know it.You seem good at this.
BTW,Puppet Master is frickin awesome!

makaky
Drat, drat, and double drat!! I thought that was it...let me think some more...and you are right - Awesome to the Max!

makaky
I'm sorry but Dr. Hess was the only guess I could come up with! I've racked my puny brain and nothing else comes to mind. If I had the movie, I would watch it 'cause I can't wait for the correct answer!

By the way, I did just find this on an internet site about Puppet Master 3. At least I know I'm not the only one that has my stuff mixed up.

Blade

Height: 1'9", Weight: 4 Pounds, Weapons: A razor-sharp knife and hook.
Former Identity: Doctor Hess

I'll be anxiously waiting! Have a great night!

slasherpunk18
Okay,i was going to wait to post the answer but here it is.

ANSWER:

You were half-right as I said.Doctor Kraus is the spirit of Blade.
Hess is who he was modeled after.

Okay,let's go for another one!Spinnin!
The topic is:

HALLOWEEN!

Okay here's one:

QUESTION:

What movie is playing in the house of the married couple that Michael Myers gets his new knife from in the beginning of Halloween II?

makaky
Okay, I'm gonna guess.....hmmm......I think it was......hmmm......pretty sure.......or maybe not......what the heck....

Night of the Living Dead????

slasherpunk18
THAT IS CORRECT!

Damn,you're good at this.Okay,let me work my magic again.Spin...

PSYCHO!

QUESTION:

In Psycho 4,what chemical does Norman use to poison his mother and her boyfriend?

makaky
Well I know the Halloween series pretty well - Only know the first Psycho (backwards and forwards) even though I have seen all of them. I can't remember - guess would be arsenic though I honestly don't know! Having a blast playing your game - Love horror movies!!

slasherpunk18
I love horror too.
Alot of people would guess arsenic,but it's something else.
Glad you enjoy this,I haven't had alot of people reply to these.....

MagsMom
Is it strychnine? (I was gonna say arsenic until I read your post. hee)

slasherpunk18
CORRECT!

Helpful in small doses but Norman used a highly lethal dose.A strychnine death is a very painful one.

Okay,let's spin the wheel of horror.....

TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE!

Okay,got one:

QUESTION:

What is the name of Sally's invalid(handicapped) brother in the original film?

makaky
Way to Go, MagMom! I was going to respond back and say if it wasn't arsenic, maybe it was old lace (lol). And I believe Sally's brother was named Franklin, slasherpunk....??????

slasherpunk18
CORRECT!

God damn you guys are good.Okay,I gotta think of a harder one.Spin...

DAY OF THE DEAD!

Okay,try this one:

QUESTION:

What is the name of the zombie that "Dr.Frankenstein" was trying to tame?

BoomStick
Was his name Bub, by any chance?

slasherpunk18
CORRECT!

Okay,let's do another spin.....

SILENCE OF THE LAMBS!

Okay,here's one for you guys:

QUESTION:

What character in the movie says the famous line "It puts the lotion on the skin or else it gets the hose again." ?

BoomStick
Buffalo Bill, I believe. What a line! big grin

makaky
Hey Slasherpunk - looks like you're getting some traffic thru here now!! smile Keep 'em coming!

BoomStick
Absolutly. I'm loving this game; I love horror and I love trivia, what's not to like?

slasherpunk18
CORRECT!

Thanks you guys,I love having you here and i'm glad this is catching on.
Okay,let me try to think of another one....
Spinning the wheel of terror......

THE EVIL DEAD!

Okay,got one:

QUESTION:

What is the name of the store that Ash works at?And if you're really good,what department does he work in?

BoomStick
He's a stockboy at S-mart. Shop smart, shop S-Mart. YA GOT THAT?!

slasherpunk18
Good job Boomstick,but what department did he work in?

makaky
Do we get half credit if we get it half right??? I believe it was Housewares??? Looks like a Rubbermaid kind of guy, doesn't he - lol

slasherpunk18
lol.
Yep that's correct.
The housewares question was just like an extra credit sort of thing.Okay,I think i'll try something different for the next one.

makaky
Anxiously Waiting..... yes

makaky
Just watched Tales from the Crypt, John Carpenter's Body Bags, and Pumpkinhead is coming on next! You gotta love 'em!

slasherpunk18
~I just watched Buried Alive 1 and 2.I've never seen pumpkinhead though.~

Okay,here we go.I spun the wheel and I got:

FRIDAY THE 13TH!

Okay,here goes:

QUESTION 1:

What child actor played Tommy Jarvis in F13 part 4?

QUESTION 2:

In the 10th installment of the series,Jason X,what year was Jason cryogenically frozen in?

Have fun!

makaky
Pumpkinhead is a horror movie you would probably enjoy! I have seen it many times. The plot is about a man that conjures up a gigantic vengeance demon called Pumpkinhead to destroy the teenagers who accidentally killed his son. Worth seeing. I like the Buried Alive movies too but I didn't see them on in my area. sad

Okay, I believe I know the answer to question 1 - Was it Corey Feldman??

Don't have a clue on question 2. Maybe someone else (like MagsMom or Boomstick) will jump in!!

slasherpunk18
I'm watching the end of the Pumpkinhead and i'll watch most of the 2nd one.It's actually pretty damn good.

You got the first one right.The second one is a little tougher.

makaky
Watching Pumpkinhead 2 also but it isn't near as good as the original. I have a cat named Pumpkinhead - also have one named Demon Cat cause he's mean as hell!! lol Glad you enjoyed the parts of Pumpkinhead you were able to catch.

Still don't know question 2......unfortunately (and I should never admit this) I haven't seen Jason X. Anybody got a guess???

MagsMom
I actually had this question during a trivia game with some friends and there was some discussion on the correct answer. The concensus was that he was either frozen in 2000 or 2010, which is the patent year on the machine in which he was frozen.

That silly Jason...you just can't keep a good man (or ax wielding maniac) down, can you?

BoomStick
I watched that installment of the Jason series with my girlfriend, so I didn't see a lot of it :P I'm coming up with nothing.

slasherpunk18
Okay,i'll cut this one short.I have a new one planned anyway.Longer.
Okay,here's one for you guys:

HALLOWEEN!

Guess what,this time i got 5 questions!Here goes,maybe this one will take you guys a little longer:

QUESTION 1:

How old was Michael Myers when he killed his sister Judith at the beginning of the first movie?

QUESTION 2:

What does Laurie Strode change her name to in Halloween H2O?

QUESTION 3:

For the original mask in Halloween 1,the filmmakers were working on a low budget.What famous actor was the face of the mask they bought?

QUESTION 4:

In Halloween 1,what was the amount of the budget for the movie?

QUESTION 5:

In 1981,2 particular sequels were released,Halloween 2 and Friday the 13th part 2.These 2 movies share a common death scene.What instrument was used in that scene in both movies?

HAVE FUN!

makaky
So what WAS the answer to the Jason X question? huh

makaky
Here I go again! No matter how many questions you ask, I can't answer all of them! I believe the first four are 6 years old, Keri Tate, William Shatner, and $350,000. BIG Halloween fan but I just don't know the 5th one, dag nab it! Pretty daggone sure about the other ones though! Are you having fun now, slasherpunk?? smile

slasherpunk18
mmm.....

The answer to the Jason X question is 2010.You got 3 out of 5.GOOD JOB!
I'll leave that last one up,I just put that one in there to see if you guys know your shit.
The 4th one,you were a little off on.

makaky
Oh well....3 out of 5 ain't bad, as they say here in the country! Tornado watch out, winds picking up a little, tropical storm (sorry, it's DEPRESSED now) on the way, and it's dark outside....maybe I'll start filming my own Scary Movie - stick out tongue

makaky
$300,000? Cheated and looked the damn thing up!!

slasherpunk18
do u live in Florida?

makaky
No, thank goodness! They have been blasted with these storms this year. I live in North Carolina and the remnants are coming our way now. Not bad at all - especially compared to what they have gone thru! For the most part, we have been lucky here this year. Where r u?

slasherpunk18
I hear North carolina is great.
i live in massachusettes.

makaky
Cool - an East Coast Dude! A girl I work with is from Fall River. She just got back from visiting there last night. Never been to Mass. but would love to sometime.

slasherpunk18
I would recommend that you don't go to cape Cod.I live there,it's nice,but it's way too crowded.

BoomStick
I live in Canada, but a lot of people on the lake near my cottage are from Maine, Mass., ect

makaky
Hey Boom - figure you know the answer to slasher's question #5 - give it up, man! This gal doesn't have any earthly idea!

BoomStick
Well at the end of Haloween 2, Myers gets shot, and then set on fire. I can't recall FT13: Part 2 at the moment, so I can only guess and say it was fire.

slasherpunk18
The answer to question 5 was a hammer.In both of the movies,the killer kills a man of authority(a security guard in Halloween 2 and a cop in F13 part 2) with a hammer.

For the next one I would let you guys decide,first person to throw an idea on here and i'll post some questions.

makaky
How about Final Destination?? Throw 'em at us! I'm finally back on line. Lost connection during the storm last night and just got it back up.

slasherpunk18
Great to see you!

Okay,so the subject is:

FINAL DESTINATION!

Okay,i put 3 different levels of question,here goes:

QUESTION 1(Beginner Level):

Who plays Alex in the first movie?
HINT: He was also in the movie "Idle Hands"!

QUESTION 2(moderate level):

What number flight was the plane in the first movie?

QUESTION 3(expert level):

Alex,the main character in the first movie,lives through to the end of the 1st installment of the series.But he does not even appear in the 2nd movie,how did he die?

makaky
Damn internet connection keeps coming and going! Anyway, I think the first one is Devon Sawa and the second one is flight 180. Didn't Alex die when he grabbed the cable or is that wrong?? Glad to see you too! big grin

makaky
Bye for now Slasher! I can't keep this connection up and it is driving me crazy. I'll check back tomorrow night when I get home from work. Have a good night!

BoomStick
I only saw the second one, but didn't Clear say a brick fell on his head? Jeez, what kind of parent would name their kid Clear?

slasherpunk18
Lol boomstick.Those are some loving parents.

You guys got them all right.
#1 was Devon Sawa
#2 was 180
#3 was a brick fell on his head

Well,that went well,so just ask me another topic and i'll post some new questions.

Can't wait to hear from you guys!

BoomStick
How about Gremlins? I loved those movies when I was little big grin I was a slightly twisted child.

slasherpunk18
I love them too,and I did when I was a kid too.Unfortunately,i haven't seen them since i was a kid so the questions wouldn't be as good.Do you have any other requests?
Sorry.

makaky
How about some Stephen King stuff? Any Stephen King movie will do 'cause I'm "his biggest fan" - LOL

slasherpunk18
Okay,u got it.

Spinnin.......

THE SHINING(Stanley Kubrick version)!

Here we go...

QUESTION 1(beginner level):

Who play's Jack's wife?

QUESTION 2(moderate level):

What is the name of the hotel in the movie?

QUESTION 3(expert level):

What was the biggest problem that Stephen King had with the Stanley Kubrick version of The Shining?

BTW,nice reference to misery("biggest fan"wink.LOL

makaky
I believe that would be Shelley Duvall, the Overlook Hotel, and if my memory serves me correctly, King was pissed because Kubrick changed the ending of the movie - different than the book.

All Work and No Play Makes Jack a Dull Boy!!!

BoomStick
Hahah damn, I'm too late to answer. I just picked up The Shining again, too. Well if those are all the right answers, how about some Leprachaun (spelling?) trivia?

slasherpunk18
Sorry,never saw the Leprechaun movies.
The first 2 are correct.
What i was looking for for the 3rd one was that King said that the story was supposed to focus on the disintegration of Jack's relationship with his family rather than simply his descent into madness.

Any other requests?

makaky
Okay...if no Leprechaun (you need to see at least the first one, slasher!) how about something a little newer like maybe The Ring or Ghost Ship??? Those were both awesome movies!

BoomStick
Seriously man, you have to see them.

Try as they will, try as they might, if they steals me gold they won't live through the night!

And I kinda thought The Ring and Ghost Ship sucked, though i liked the theme song for Ghost Ship big grin

makaky
LOL Boom - you sure know your Leprechaun!! Seriously, you didn't like The Ring OR Ghost Ship!! I must admit, I sure liked Ghost Ship better (especially when the cable broke!) but I thought Ring was pretty intense. What horror movies do you like?

slasherpunk18
Okay,I love this movie.Unfortunately,i have only seen it 2 times so i can only think of one question that isn't incredibly easy.Spinnin....

THE RING!

Okay,here it is:

QUESTION:

The ring is a remake of what japenese film?

I know,pretty easy,but like i said.I haven't seen it as much as other movies.

makaky
That would definitely be Ringu !! I'm like you, haven't seen it but a few times (even though I own the DVD). This makes me want to watch it again right now! Having fun, slasher! Keep 'em coming!

slasherpunk18
lol.Yeah,it's a great piece of horror.I can't say that it scared me,but that scene in the beginning where the girl is in the closet freaked me out.

makaky
And when she came out of the tv! It takes an awful lot to scare me but I wasn't quite expecting that to happen. Oh Damn - the phone just rang! NOT GONNA ANSWER THAT CALL!!

slasherpunk18
hehehehheheheh.
So are you gonna watch it tonight?I just got done watching Return to Salem's Lot.

makaky
Is it on? I need to switch over. Watch a few vampires sucking the life out of folks instead of the usual politician types!! lol

slasherpunk18
lol
Nah,i just got it off of pay-per-view.

makaky
Oh well, then the Ring it is! Maybe you can do a Return to Salems Lot trivia this time. smile Not that I have seen it enough times to remember a lot of details but it might be interesting to see what you can come up with having just watched it. You are good at coming up with trivia questions!

slasherpunk18
Thanks,I do my best big grin

I think i'll watch it one more time before I do some questions though.I like to make sure the questions are good.

BoomStick
Yeah, I can be picky at times :P I like movies that scare my girlfriend, which is actually pretty hard to do big grin

The Leprechaun movies were the first horror movies I saw, I belive. And they're still my favorites. I didn't like the Ring all that much, but yeah, let's do some trivia on it anyway smile

slasherpunk18
I just watched this movie,so here goes.Spin....

PET CEMETARY!

Okay,here's a pair:

QUESTION 1:

What is the name of Judd's(the old guy) dog that he buried in the cemetary when he was a kid?

QUESTION 2:

At the end of the movie,a song called Pet Cemetary plays.Which member of the punk band The Ramones wrote it?

HAVE FUN!

makaky
No fair! You get to watch all the good movies and I'm stuck watching CSI reruns! Just kidding! Anyway, I'll take a guess - taking into consideration that I haven't seen Pet Sematary in Forever - I think the dog's name was Spot and I think that Dee Dee Ramone wrote that song...not sure though!

LoSt_
Q1: I cant believe it, I just got through reading the book and cant even remember what I read big grin but Im gonna guess and say..SPOT!!!????

slasherpunk18
Makaky got both of them right.Great job!I'm impressed.
You just read the book LoSt?I've never read it,is it any good?
I hadn't ever sat down and watched the whole movie untl last night,and I have to admit,it actually kinda scared me!
And only a handful of horror movies can do that to me.

slasherpunk18
Here's a good one!Spinnin....

PSYCHO!

QUESTION:

Which movie did Anthony Perkins make his directorial debut in?

makaky
I do Love Stephen King! Even though he does go WAY out in left field sometimes, I still have to read and watch everything with his name on it. Okay, Slasher - what's next on your agenda????

makaky
Looks like we were both posting at the same time, slasher!! big grin
I don't know the answer to this question, but I did see the sad news today that Janet Leigh died - kind of ironic you mentioned Psycho - amazing how memorable one scene can be over so many years, isn't it?

slasherpunk18
Yeah,what a coincidence.
She died?Wow,i'm so bummed....

makaky
Yep, she was 77. Interestingly, I read the only other 2 horror movies she was in were both with her daughter, Jamie Lee Curtis - The Fog and Halloween H20. And she said she never ever took another shower in her life after filming Psycho. I'm bummed about it too. sad

BoomStick
Sorry I haven't been around in a while... yeah, the guy beside me in computer class just told me about Liegh, I was skeptical, but I guess it's true sad I'm more than a bit sad over this, I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in that. C'est la vie, c'est la morte.

slasherpunk18
She will be missed by all horror fans.

BoomStick
Jeez, everyone's dying... Liegh, Dangerfield, another Ramone died a little while ago... such is life, I guess.
How about some GREEN MILE trivia?

slasherpunk18
Don't think that's horror.But a great movie and book!

BoomStick
Oh yeah :P Details, details. Hmm, what about some LAKE PLACID trivia? Not a great movie, but enjoyable nontheless.

makaky
Hey Guys! Halloween is right around the corner - can't wait for all the good horror movies to start playing! How about some Scream or Urban Legend, Slasher? Just watched 28 Days Later again. What did you guys think of that one?

BoomStick
I need my daily triva fix, give us SOMETHING :P What do you all plan to do for
all hallow's eve?

makaky
I'm Gonna Trick or Treat !!! Got Candy??? lol

slasherpunk18
I am gonna sit on the couch and watch horror flicks in my Michael myers costume as my ass gets fatter and fatter from the candy i shovel constantly into my mouth.You guys?

Okay,here is some teen slasher trivia for you guys.I spun the wheel and I got....

SCREAM!

I love these movies.Okay,here goes.Sorry it took so long:

QUESTION 1:

In the first movie,what famous horror movie line does Billy Loomis quote before he shoots Randy?

QUESTION 2:

In the first movie,who does Sidney say will probably play her in the movie about their lives(who actually does in the 2nd movie)?

QUESTION 3:

Who are the 2 killers in Scream 2?

Have fun you guys?Happy October!

makaky
I love the Scream movies too even though I haven't seen them in a while. Hopefully they will be on this month! Okay - guess on #1 is from Psycho (another of my all time favorite movies) "we all go a little mad sometimes". #2 is definitely Tori Spelling. Not sure I remember #3...I'll have to think on that one a bit. Send candy....lots and lots of candy....preferably chocolate wink

botankus
Makaky, you don't post in the Movie Discussion forum anymore?

BoomStick
I'm glad she knows, becuase I've got no clue about the Scream movies.

Hahahaha I'd send you some, if it wasn't a creepy thing to do. Oh well, scare a child and steal it's candy, that always works.

slasherpunk18
Yeah,i'll be dressed as Michael so i guess a 4th grader wouldn't hesitate to turn their candy over to a serial killer when he asks for it.Especially MM.

The first 2 Makaky got right.Somebody should know the 3rd.I'm talking about the 1st movie if that helps at all.

BTW makaky,Psycho rules all.

pr1983
billy loomis' mom and the movie buff guy is number 3?

makaky
I've been thinking on the third question - would the answer be Billy and Stuart? I'm struggling here and my brain unfortunately doesn't have an insertable memory chip like my PC but that's the best I can come up with. huh

And you're right slasher - plenty of candy and anything else MM wants!!

slasherpunk18
lol.
Yep,you got it right.Damn!
This is called weekly movie trivia but you guys guess the answers like every 2 days.
Not that i'm complaining,you guys are great.
Okay,here's an idea.I can do this kinda jeopardy style.
Okay,and the categories are:

1. PSYCHO
2. HALLOWEEN
3. FRIDAY THE 13TH
4. PUPPET MASTER
5. TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE

makaky
Man!!! Decisions, decisions!! How do you choose from these?? All great! confused

slasherpunk18
I know,i'm watching Halloween H2O right now.

makaky
Then how about Halloween?? Any of them will do - need a trivia fix! lol

slasherpunk18
Okay,sorry I forgot to check back last night.I stayed up till like 12 though.
Okay,the wheel was spun and we got.....

HALLOWEEN!

QUESTION:

How did Halloween H2O pay homage to Psycho?

dean7879
dunno that one..i know janet leigh of psycho is the mother of jamie lee
but i dunno how in the film it pays homage

slasherpunk18
getting warm

makaky
Janet Leigh was in both movies. I remember them playing the music from Psycho during one scene she was in - seems like she was standing near a car that looked like the one from Psycho ?????

BoomStick
That sounds reasonable. I've been totally out of it this week. I was thinking of going as Myers, but I think I'll just watch movies with Vanessa. How about some Sleepaway Camp trivia? I think those were the first movies I saw some nudity in :P

makaky
Hey Boom - glad to see you're back! Yep, Sleepaway Camp would be good. Maybe slasher has some questions up his sleeve. big grin Just watched Vincent Price's "House of Wax". Love his classics! Now watching Wes Craven's "Don't Look Down" - it is about a stupid movie if I have ever seen one......

BoomStick
Craven's ok. "They" could have been terrible, but he made it ok. I think everyone knows Vicent Price's laugh, if nothing else.

JasonXII
Actually Jason was only brought back once by lighting.....in part 8 he was awaken by an anchor draging an electrical line to his body, he was underwater.

BoomStick
Details, details. Hey look, a change of topic! 28 Days Later is the worst movie I've seen in a while.

slasherpunk18
My mistake.I meant to say electricity.
I am ashamed. sad

BoomStick
I just realized that we've filled up 7 pages, but it's just Slasher posting questions, and myself and one or two other people answering. If I knew anyone else who liked horror movies as much as I do, I'd send them here. (Vanessa has other intrests *cough*)

makaky
Yep, Boom - 7 whole pages! Slasher has been doing a great job of keeping us entertained. It's good to know there are others out there that enjoy horror movies like I do - just watched Darkness Falls for the 3rd time and putting Dead and Buried in the DVD player right now. All my friends are into chick flicks - I'm the only one into horror so I'm glad to have you guys to talk to about it a little. Does it make me a little warped to be a female that likes this genre? Oh well...so be it! Where or where has Slasher gone??? Oh where or where could he be??? And would you care to elaborate on what other interests Vanessa has........... whistle ............ummm, never mind.....but tell her we said Hello!

slasherpunk18
My.my.my......7 pages.I remember when I started this thread and for a month nobody answered.
Yeah,I know what it feels like to have friends who love chick flicks.Problem is,the one I know is a guy..... confused
Nah,liking horror doesn't make you warped,makaky.It's kinda hot actually.

Ok,sorry i've been away a while.I've barely done this or my rp game(I host a game in the unhosted rp forum called Bleed).
Here we go:

QUESTION:

Which 1930 classic made Bela Lugosi famous?

BTW,you guys can call me by my real name if you want,Dan.I feel like we're all a horror loving family now. smile

BoomStick
Hahaha yeah, Dan's right, you're awsome.

I'll give you three guesses as to what Vanessa's intrested in, and the first two don't count :P

I'll guess Dracula, this one's so easy it's confusing smile

Oh, and I'm Kenny, by the way.

makaky
Thanks, Guys! You make me feel like blushing!! Anyway, I believe Kenny is correct, Dan. That's what I would have said too. Or is that a trick question??? And I'll have to check out your game. Bleed, huh? Interesting name for a game - got to see what it is all about. My name's Kathryn (or Kat or Kathy). I answer to just about anything big grin

slasherpunk18
Nice to meet you guys(though i've known you)......okay.

Thatw as right.
Damn,gotta think of a harder one.

makaky
DAN.....KENNY.....Where have you guys been lately??? Miss our trivia!!

slasherpunk18
Sorry...

here's one:

QUESTION:

Who plays Michael Myers in Halloween 2?

BoomStick
If you're referring to the older MM, I belive his name was Moran. His first name was Tony or something like that.

And I don't know about Dan, but most of my posts are from school, since it takes up most of my time.

slasherpunk18
Sorry,incorrect.Keep tryin!

BTW,I won't be around this weekend as i'm going to Maine.

BoomStick
Even (insert famous person's name here) made mistakes :P Heh you're getting closer all the time.

slasherpunk18
I'm back.

makaky
Glad you're back, Dan. Have fun in Maine? Didn't know the answer to the last trivia about Michael Myers in Halloween 2 but I believe 2 people played that role - a younger and an older MM. That's about all I can tell you without cheating by looking it up somewhere stick out tongue

slasherpunk18
Okay,here's the answer:

Dick Warlock!

Glad to be back.

Okay,here's another:

THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE!

QUESTION:

Who played Leatherface in the original TCM?

BoomStick
Gald you're both back. I've got no idea who played him... WAIT! It was Gunner something, wasn't it?

slasherpunk18
Gunnar _________?

You're so close....

BoomStick
I have no clue. I seem to remember it being something fairly simple, but not overly common... but even that could be wrong... No, I'm drawing a blank.

makaky
Hey Kenny! Hey Dan! Would it be something like Hansen? Didn't remember until the Gunnar part was revealed. With both of us providing parts of the answer, it looks like we make a pretty good trivia team! Are you guys going to see "Saw" (see-saw, ha ha) Halloween weekend. I know it's being released in the states - don't know about Canada - but it looks like an awesome movie - I can't wait........she says impatiently.....

slasherpunk18
Definiteley gonna see Saw.You got it right you guys!

it was Gunnar hansen!

Okay,here's another:

A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET!

What year was the first movie released in and which friday the 13th movie was released that same year?

Lord Soth
1984, Friday the 13th: The Final Cahpter (which ironically is the 4th of 10.5 chapters)

BoomStick
You'd better belive I'm going to see it big grin Yeah, we make a good team... what a kick ass name! I don't know what kind of parent names their kid Gunnar, but I love it.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>