MTV's Spider-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpyCspider
Anyone know if they're making any new eps? I have all 13 on cd but just wondering if/when's the next series coming out. They kinda left it at a cliffhanger--psh, typical.

I actually loved the animation and the grisly violence. No more of that "I will destroy" rather than "i will kill" and lasers instead of guns. And MJ was smoking...=) Harry looking like Nick Carter was kinda funny.

Freddy_vs_Jason
The series hasn't aired in New Zealand yet, but I can't wait for it. The animation looks incredible, I hope the plot is like the movies.

BrossardBeach
Is there a dvd of this cause I've seen some episodes but they don't aired them often here in Canada

doctorstrongbad
Can you guys get some pics of that show on here? I have heard a lot about it but I haven't see it.

hotsauce6548
i loved that show when it was out.

I hope they make another season.

doctorstrongbad
So no luck on pics of the show?

wuTa
awseome show...have no idea why they canceled it

Parker and his co-worker (i think its his co-worker)

doctorstrongbad
It looks like they did a good job drawing it. How are the voices?

wuTa
they were good other than harry osbourne.....an actor from beverly hills 90210 did his voice and everytime i heard him talk i kept thinking of that show

doctorstrongbad
Really? Thats so funny. Okay so they only did one season? Are they making more episodes?

wuTa
i doubt it

TheFilmProphet
The show was put on hiatus,

There are currently plans to continue the next season on a different network although the name of the network and exact date are yet to be confirmed.

SpyCspider
Didn't the ending leave us in a cliffhanger? I forgot...have to rewatch it again. Something to do with Peter hating that he's Spidey.

Spideys Sister
embarrasment It was the only thing I watched on MTV...

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by wuTa
they were good other than harry osbourne.....an actor from beverly hills 90210 did his voice and everytime i heard him talk i kept thinking of that show

Peter was played by Neil Patrick Harris, aka Doogie Howser M.D. laughing out loud

Spideys Sister
Who!? WTF!

Spideys Sister
They Should stat airing it again. It was nice to watch while reading my comics

doctorstrongbad
I hope they make more episodes the show looks good but I didn't get the chance to see it.

Spideys Sister
It was nice while it lasted

wuTa
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Peter was played by Neil Patrick Harris, aka Doogie Howser M.D. laughing out loud

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!....you just blew my mind raver

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by wuTa
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!....you just blew my mind raver

Go to TVtome.com and search for MTV Spider-Man, they have a cast list.

doctorstrongbad
Thanks for your help. I'll have to check that out. smile

RogueGambitdare
I used to watch the mtv spidey it was awesome, but I can't figure out what day or time it's on anymore.

doctorstrongbad
Most of the cast looks good except for doogie howser, hehe What were they thinking?

Spideys Sister
They weren't....

doctorstrongbad
Well hopefully they will make a new season. I'm looking forward to seeing new bad guys. smile

Mainstream
Vulture!

Spideys Sister
Sandman+Hydroman!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.