hi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ashleigh Macfie
hi my name is ashleigh i'm new i am also resested on danielradcliffe.com. Ashleigh macfie daniel girl were ingagded and when we finished he will purpose properly. i am a singer songwriter and any one want daniels e-mail adress. He it is [email protected] and i think he could have changed it i dont know but if it doesn't work it's changed. he said he send me an e-mail soon i think if it not changed he probaly get up me . i'm fourteen austrailian i wrote anywhere but here hilary duff just sings the i write them she signs them so tell me about you how are you good sad happy distested . i dont like writing really long speeches.i know it was reallyboriiing ask me a question any question about harry potter and if you have any problems i can help you if you want to talk to someone about something i'm the person if you daniel mad i asked for his phone number and it is 4121396877 it long isn't it andhe's got a lapptop mad i hate writing long lists and note stories rolling on floor laughing i no good at sports i hope you can laugh at me. i got a nine year old brother i've never seen daniel but he loves me any way you got be brunet{dark blonde and brown smile your not his type i love daniel too so dont steal my feonsay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.