The years part 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Painkiller
what was it like for you at 14 me it was ok not much going on you

Real
at 14 my 2 best friends moved away and i had deep depression and suicidal ideas for a year

FRO§T
14, 2 years ago, i was in yr 9, that year was boring for me

Myth
8th grade. Started pyro parties in 7th but 8th was when we really had fun with fire. Um... not much I remember other than those.

Skywa|ker
Hmmm... okay, dial way back for me...

14 years old, I started High School, Grade 9. Not a great year. Everyone I knew from my public school ended up at the other high school in town, so I had to make new friends... not great when you're something of the dweeb I was then. (Thankfully, I got rid of the dweebishness by the time I hit grade 11...) Then, mid-semester, we moved to a different city, and I had to start all over again. Mind you, I did meet my best pals in that second semester, so I guess it turned out okay after all. Not a great year, but not a complete disaster either.

-Skywa|ker

SeptemberRain
at 14 i dressed in all black and never really was nice to anyone, i would sit in my room, with no light shining thru. Glad that's over

Daisy Duke
i do that sadwalk

crazy_c
At 14 i was swamped under school work that i wasn't bothered doing. That was only last week eek!

drunk_nazgul
I'm STILL 14! But only for a month.

I sit around doing nothing. I've started my life... writing, dreaming, getting invitations to all kinds of schools... I kinda sulk around though...

crazy_c
don't we all. roll eyes (sarcastic)

drunk_nazgul
Well... at least I'm here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.