whats the first thing you notice about people??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

misha
i think the first think i notice bout people is their eyes.....

Storm
The face in general. And if there' s something special then it' ll capture my attention right away.

misha
understandable! smile

Veralidaine
i agree wit u mishasmile....ppls eyes always catch my attentionHappy Dance.

misha
mmm...i just put my application in for a job and a grl workin there (tha 1 i talked to) had a lazy eye...i didnt no wetha to look at her or not.....so i looked at her and around....um, then i def notice their eyebrows....

whitedragon
eyes r always 1st smile

misha
wooh, im with the majority!!! happy

Evy_O
eyes, eyebrows messed, teeth and hands... all together stick out tongue

shellie
eyes , defenitly . eyes are the windows to our souls & tells alot about you .

frodo_dude
u know ass ****... the usual... j/k um.. i usually look at her smile...

ABE LINCOLN
For me...hair

lil bitchiness
teeth blink I pay a lot of atention to people's smiles confused

Also eyes, seeing as they are window of ones soul.

BakaXero
the eyes...
then the smile (i dont care for that perfect colgate smile just one that give you that warm feeling)

punkyhermy
umm...i think their face duh!

el-pirate
don't really know if i'm using the right word, but posture, the way they stand and walk, and if someone is really insecure or not...

SessomaruLover1
^ What he said! big grin

el-pirate
why does everyone keeps calling me he???????? SHE, SHE SHE!!!!!!!!(el is not for male, it's from Elanor!)

Linkalicious
how they dress. It doesn't have to be expensive or anything like that, but a girl shouldn't be wearing baggy pants, a sweatshirt, and a pony tail if she wants to get my attention.

I also notice shoes. You can tell a lot about a girl by the kinds of shoes she wears....

SessomaruLover1
No I now you are a girl but I was saying "he" to the quote from BakaXero. But I definetly must go with what you said bout posture and all big grin

el-pirate
oooooohhhhhhhhhhh, ok big grin

SessomaruLover1
no expression But why the rum?

big grin

el-pirate
well.......I love alcohol!!!!! (AND HAVE YOU NEVER SEEN PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN????) laughing

WindDancer
I like to look at people's eyes. I dunno but I got thing about looking at people straight in the eyes.

Korri
i dont know, too hard

ClaraG
hair, clothing and eyes usually

misha
its weired coz i dont rilly look @ ppl when im talkin to em!!!

Titanic Lover
hey misha. How r ya.

Nah i always look away when i talk to someone. Except my teachers

Real
eyes, if i cant look a person in the eyes, then i'll never have a good relationship w/em...i can talk to jus about anyone, but only the people that i can just look straight at and kknow wuts goin on up there can i trust and love...

Titanic Lover
good point.

Real
like theres this one girl i had a crush on, but every time we talked i had a really hard time lookin her in the eyes, n i knew it'd never work out cuz i couldnt look at her the way i can w/other people, but we're really great friends, i jus CANT look at her, even tho shes really pretty an i wanna...i ono i cant explain it at all

Titanic Lover
i fancy a girl. In conversations i always look at her. But i don't have the courage to ask her out.

John Allerdyce
their eyes, they show a stroy and beauty words can not

0.o did i just say that? blink

Titanic Lover
say what

Veralidaine
lol....i think i know what he meanssmile

Titanic Lover
I DON'T

Veralidaine
lolness....
bunny

John Allerdyce
eek! poy yop orange soda yo!! GEAHAHAH 0.o..

messed get that? no? oh too bad laughing

Titanic Lover
i was joking.

John Allerdyce
sure you were roll eyes (sarcastic)

misha
aw...how sweet!
an hey glen!

Titanic Lover
how are ya. What ya been up to.

misha
notin much...u??

Titanic Lover
not a lot. I might call ya one day. Mike gave me ya number. All i need to now is what the area code over there is.

misha
do u need a area code 4 mobiles??? confused
well...like i said 2 him...itd b best if u call me while im at skool during lunch...so like....1.00 for me!

Titanic Lover
well your 11 hours ahead of us so that would be 2:00am here. Perhaps i'll text ya now and see what happens. Give me the number because i can't be asked to go into my PM's

misha
hm...i guess it would stick out tongue well ima gon pm u my nunba!

Titanic Lover
OK

misha
so wat time is it 4 u???

Titanic Lover
10:30am

misha
well its 5.30 ova here so thats....11 12 1 2 3 4 5
thats only like....7 hrs!

Titanic Lover
no my Grandad says that you are 11 hours ahead of us. He should know because he has a brother living out there.

misha
well, mayb ur grandad is wrong b/cause if its 11.30 (im guessin round 11.40) where u r (am) and it's 5.40 where i am (pm) then i m pretty sure thats not 11 hrs!

Titanic Lover
don't forget that you are in PM over there and we only in AM over here. Oh and r u on tomoz.

misha
yeah i know...look (lets just say 12.00pm 4 u and 6.00pm for me)
12.00pm
1.00pm (1 hr)
2.00pm (2 hrs)
3.00pm (3 hrs)
4.00pm (4 hrs)
5.00pm (5 hrs)
6.00pm (6 hrs)

Titanic Lover
OK. So r u on tomoz

misha
(lalala)

misha
mayb. i don normally come on otf much nymore.

Titanic Lover
damn. I really have missed talking to you

misha
y, i thought u said u gots a crush on sum1 or sometin??
an ya cantve missed me 2 much if ya took my name off ur sig (not hinting nythin or complainin...)

Titanic Lover
well i thought you were never coming back again. I'll put you back on. And yeah i do fancy somebody in College. Does that upset you.

misha
no it doesnt upset me at all, and no dont put me back on...like i said, im not hinting and i dont care big grin alls cool!

Mighty Yoda
OK then. Well i gotta go now. I'll talk to ya agin when your next on babe. See ya later

misha
yeah...by!

berrill
well the first thing i notice is their smile and eyes.

misha
yes reosanable enough!

berrill
thats what i look for in a girl a big smile and beautiful eyes.

berrill
surely thats what every1 looks at first tho?i mean whos gonna look at sum1s finger or feet first??

misha
laughing i dont nesiserily mean in like....i dont rilly mean 'i look for this in a guy' im just sayin whats the thing that catches ur attention! like...myne would be if they have somethin wron wit their eyes/their eyebrows or stuff like that!

berrill
ahhhh.well i spose it depends on what the person your lookins at biggest feature is right?
like they mite have a bright pink hat on so ull see that first
or a big nose

of course every1 wud be looking between my legs if it work like that hehe

Veralidaine
laughing out loud....funny....

berrill
i mean of course when i look a jordan the first thing i see is her big ..............
. eyes..... of course

Veralidaine
laughing yes.....eyesblink....lol...

berrill
Whats the first thing u see when u look at Paul Daniels?
dunno y him.Random guy

Veralidaine
blink whos dat?..

berrill
omigod i 4got u dont live in England how wierd.well he is a guy with a big head.

whitedragon
YO YO YO DUDEZ!

berrill
OMIGOD duck and cover its the I unit.ooooooooh

whitedragon
hey I-Unit rule, i joined last week!

misha
yeah thats true...but if nothing stood out...what would u look at???
y would ppl b lookin @ ur legs??

Colabee
First the face in general, then the eyes. Then personality and finally the body. I'm talking about men here btw.

In general I suss out body language first.

Baylin
First I'd look to make sure their head is on - headless people always freak me out! confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.