Ugh. I turned 38 today.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Skywa|ker
Sorry I haven't been around for a while... been busy at work these past few months. The system here emailed me, though, to wish me a Happy B-day. Wheeeee. Great. Another year blows by before I had a chance to see it. sad Life is too freakin' short, man. Hmmm... couple more years and I qualify for a mid-life crisis, no? wink

Sky's yearly word of advice for all you young'uns... live it up! Enjoy being under 30! Turn off the d@mned T.V. and go do something outside! Go cycling! Try windsurfing, if you're anywhere near water. Plan a trip across Europe, even if it means hitching your way! Hmmm.. what else...? Ummm... okay, all you guys, don't get hung up about making a commitment to a girl/woman! (Married life can be really great, take it from me!) And if you really care about the one you're with now, DON'T EVER MESS AROUND! Doesn't matter if your sig. other ever finds out about it, YOU'LL know, and it will eat at you.

Man, I feel old today. Think I'll pretend today is June 15, instead, and pretend it didn't happen. wink

Later, all...

-Skywa|ker

FRO§T
happy b-day

SessomaruLover1
I think 38 is still young. Don't think your old... my parents are old!

Okay... and I do way to many freaking sports! I don't need that! big grin

Haaaaaaaaaappy B-Day!

Lady von Tramp
Hey man, Happy Birthday. Yes, it is your birthday, not the day before stick out tongue Haven't seen you around before, so for the record, I'm Syren wink

And don't feel old, you're really not. Why don't you try to feel wisened? Or....... um, another word that says your older but doesn't give the image of beard and zimmer-frame roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oh dear, I tried.........

One thing though, life isn't too short, it's the longest thing we have right? With the only guarantee at the end of it yes

Hope you have a really good day.

Raven Guardia
Happy birthday!!!!!.....remember your only as old as you feel...growing older is mandatory, growing up is optional wink

Korri
there is nothing wrong with being 38, the sexiest man in the world is 39 wink

Fëanor
no...he's 40

38 yrs young!!! way to go and happily married too???

now that would almost be an anomoly in our society...well not really but close...happy bday...even though we've never met...hehehehe embarrasment

shellie
happy birthday old man . just kiding . im 30 . right behind you . your only as young as you feel . i feel 20 today . wink

anyways have a good day .

LoneWolf
Happy B-day!

Skywa|ker
Thanks for the nice thoughts, all. Yep, happily married for almost 15 years now. Two sons (4 and 9 years old), and my beautiful wife Kate. (Well, I keep telling her she's beautiful... she doesn't believe me...) No magic answer to why we're happy... we both are pretty easy-going people, we never fight, rarely argue, and life is good. I still feel young... I just hate the way the years go by faster and faster, the older you get. (Yeah, I know it's all because of perspective, but it still sucks... wink )

On the up side, can't really complain about anything, other than the usual... (taxes, slow drivers in the fast lane, price of gas, etc.).

L8r...
Skywa|ker

shellie
im happily married too . 14 yrs now .

silent_kisses
you got married at 16 eek!

im not burlyman
happybday

Real
could be worse, you gould be 68...not that 68 year olds arent cool...but youre old then...

crazy_c
true. true. Happy Dance

Royal_Knight
happy b-day

Rogue Jedi
nice to see someone older than me!!!! happy b day!!!!

plenTpak52
Dude, at least you're still younger than everyone over 38

Rogue Jedi
trudat!!!

Corran
damn missed another birthday, hope you had a good one Skywalker big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.