I just Thought to myself, where is the Star Trek fourm?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

((The_Anomaly))
Im a huge Star Srek fan, and I want to know if the fourm managers or whoever does the website would create a fourm detacated to Star Trek................and if not then...i'll cry.....

Linkalicious
Got an issue? Here's a tissue...

Star Trek doesn't have a large enough following on this site to warrant it's own forum. That "Next Generation," "Deep Space Nine," and "Enterprise" crap has ruined everything that Spock spent his whole Vulcan life building.

WindDancer
Look here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=290101&highlight=Star+Trek

yerssot
what WD pointed out and ... are you nuts? on a star wars board? stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
Sci-fi could work, i recon. Raz, if you make another poll, see if people want it blink and if following is great then maybe give it a trial week or so.

I dont think Star Trek would be....a good idea on its own blink

ash007
yeah i hope we get on oe love startrek

lil bitchiness
Awh poo, i ment to say woulnd't be!! embarrasment

((The_Anomaly))
and......common TNG and Voyager were way better then the Kirk ones....the origionals made no sence what so ever, when i watch them (if i do) all i do is laugh my ass off cause they are so dumb......

Corlindel
Yeah!!!! Where is the STAR TREK forum that I am lookin for since I joined KMC? And that thread didnt explain anything borg

cLoVi€
there is no startreck forum.
i hope there won't be no expression

Dexx
bwah!
people should really not need a star trek forum on star wars boards..doh

yerssot
Star Trek???? If anyone asks that, I'll beam them up personally mad

wink

Corlindel
We want our threadborg

Resistance is futile

Prepare to be assimilated

We eat Empires at breakfast borg

Shadowy_Exa
Star Wars and Star Trek on the same site?

Prepare yourself for brutality

yerssot
YOU will join us, or die

Corlindel
Now We need to dinner. We will assimilate you later stick out tongue

yerssot
We would be honored, if you would join us

Corlindel
Using the Force Yers?borg

yerssot
You've interfered with our affairs for a last time!

Phoenix
I'd vote YAY to a Star Trek Section...

'Resistance is futile...' blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.