Dave Lombardo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

room #99
Dave Lombardo in my opinion the best drummer ever he did fantastic work with both slayer and testament and and i havent seen anything said about him on this board. im sure there are enough metal heads here!

loserib
yeah you are right he is great didint he also play in systematic for a minute to i could be wrong
but yeah i cant wait to see him with slayer on this years ozzfest

room #99
hey loserib if u still remember me i used to be " Inflames " om this message board this is my new id cuz i lost my password

Puppetmaster
Lombardo is good, not the best in my opinion, but definitley in the top 10. Did anyone see or hear the stuff he did with Metallica at Donnington last weekend. SOunds like Joey Jordison and him did a pretty damn good job in Lars' abscence.

loserib
yeah i remeber you flames

Df02
i was at Download, he was good...but Joey did upstage him on this
but lets be honest here, doing a Slayer set and then being expected to be on top form for a metallica set aswell is stretching it a bit stick out tongue

Lombardo is an amazing drummer tho, i was watching Slayer and omg hes amazing live aswell...the whole band are

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.