Vampire Hunter D

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Joker1237
I got Both Hunter D movies, I favor the first 1985(or was it 86??) by a lot, both are great movies. And with VanHellsing in Theaters Almost want me to see what a live action Hunter D movie will be?

What do you think of the movies in geneal? People call Hunter D a classic Anime? Were would you rank it? it is about number 2 right under Akria.

D saves Doris from Count Lee and saves the day which is about the plot. The Art work is a bit out of date, but hey it does have that Thundar kind of feel??

Gregory
I thought Bloodlust was much better than the first one. It's more complex, and the characters are more interesting, I feel. But they were both quite good.

Stormchild
i haven't seen the first (sorry) when i got blood lust i watched it 15 times in all languages. D is so kool

Joker1237
amazing, I dont seem to have a sig in the old post I did months ago.

La Vie Rêveuse
I haven't seen number 2 yet but I hear it's awesome. How does it compare with the first?

Joker1237
Number 2 had better art work, It does have a big tech adage over 1, but that is more like the time line reasons, When 1 came out, They did not have the tools for some of the artwork cartoons we have today.

Stormchild
Originally posted by Gregory
I thought Bloodlust was much better than the first one. It's more complex, and the characters are more interesting, I feel. But they were both quite good.

i saw the first one and it was good despite it's graphical limmits it is still a clasic

jinzin
I think while 2 has the better art and animation....i like the story of one better.....the fated lovers thing is alright I guess....but 1 was better.

radioboy121
I enjoyed Bloodlust better and when I saw the first one again, I didn't enjoy it as much. D seemed tougher in the 2nd movie, though in the 1st one he had some telekinetic technique going on at the end (if I remember correctly).

WindDancer
I love the ending of Bloodlust! Very well executed and nicely put together. It does illustrates both Immortal and mortal characters perfectly.

TastyLumpia
I saw Bloodlust a few months ago, but I'm not sure I understand the ending... Did Charlotte die in the end, or turn into a vampire?

radioboy121
Originally posted by TastyLumpia
I saw Bloodlust a few months ago, but I'm not sure I understand the ending... Did Charlotte die in the end, or turn into a vampire?

Charlotte dies. Meier Link is basically just taking a corpse with him on the shuttle.

Mandos
haha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.