whats the best gig you have ever been to

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

matchbox
I have been to see:

Matchbox 20 (2 times)
Maroon 5
Bouling for Soup
Offspring
Whetus (shocking)
and Feeder (3 times)

And i would say the best band i have ever seen was Offspring. they kicked a.ss. they did the track want you bad and it rocked. best night of my life ever!!!

ElectricBugaloo
Lostprophets were awesome in a tiny venue

The Shins were awesome in a slightly larger venue

Tool is...Tool

Ashy
probably AC/DC and The Rolling Stones Concert even tho i think the stones sucked! :P

Deathblow
Probably Static X. They were energetic to the point of insanity, and their genre of music translates very well to the stage.

Other than that, System Of A Down, Deftones, Glassjaw and of course the mighty Slayer.

ElectricBugaloo
oh yeah, and Santana

Df02
yea, after Download ive got a new list

36Crazyfists, amazing live......good pit, good atmosphere, very good stage presence
Slayer, well.....its Slayer
Deftones (not at Download), 1 of the best Metal bands around, need i say more
Alec Empire, tiny venue...amazing sound quality, amazing atmosphere, amazing stage presence, probably best gig ive been to...and supported by a damn good group - TechnoAnimal

matchbox
santana rules!!!!

i have got supernatural live on dvd and i just love the track smooth featureing rob thomas. that song has turned me into a big Matchbox 20 fan!!

ElectricBugaloo
oh man, Supernatural is nothing compared to Abraxas or Moonflower. His earlier stuff is way better.

HockeyHorror
MF DOOM and Talib Kweli
System of a Down

i missed that Immortal Techniue gig sad

ElectricBugaloo
edit: wrong thread

matchbox
i bought tickets to go and see marylin manson and then i went on holiday, so wasted my money there

Linkalicious
I've been to lots and lots of concerts.

Best by far....The Rollingstones 40 Licks at Edison International Field. Mick rocks the stage better than anyone on this earth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.