are their any mutants who can..........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the assassin
i was wondering. are their any mutants from any of the comics who have the power to drain others powers? rogue doesn't count. bishop doesn't count either because he has to be attacked with that power first. i'm talking about a mutant who could walk up to cyclops, look at him and concentrate, and he wouldn't ahve his powers any more and the other mutant would be a lot stronger, not necessarily get cyclop's powers, but just get a lot stronger.

Arachnoidfreak
No. Rouge is the closest thing you'll get to that.

chilled monkey
Actually, I can think of three others who can do that.

Sauron, Emplate and DC's Parasite can all drain powers/energy. All of them need skin-to-skin contact to do it however. None of them can do it just by looking at somone.

Spawnie
Hmm, the only one I have is Nottingham from Witchblade, but he can't just look at ya and do it. Lord Sonatine from Darkness has some symilar powers.

Maelstrom
The Black Queen of the Hellfire Culb is a psy. Vampire. With a touch she drains all of your lifeforce from your body leaving your body mummified. She almost got her hands on Juggernaut but Colossus was at the same bar, spilled a drink on him and Juggernaut kicked his ass for it, therebye saving his own skin.

tkitna
Didnt the 'New Mutants' or 'X-Factor' have a character named "Leech" that could cancel anothers power?

Geb8705
Yup Leech was a green-skineed mutant who was always with his friend Artie, the pink-skineed mute mutant. Leech had a power dampening field that cancelled out others powers. I tried to post a link to his little bio at uncannyxmen .net but I cant untill I am more well known... Well it says:

Leech
Universe/Timeline: Marvel Universe
Current Status: prisoner of Weapon X
Aliases: none
Nationality: American
First Appearance: Uncanny X-Men #179

Powers and Abilities:
block access to adjunct genetic coding, disrupting and negating the superhuman powers of others

Affiliations:
Morlocks, X-Factor, X-Terminators, Generation X, Daydreamers

There you go! Enjoy~

ScarletSpider
For awhile Taskmaster was undergoing some sort of operation to give him powers, in which, like his normal ability to mimic normal muscle movements of those he saw, he could watch and duplicate superhuman powers. But something happend, a treatment was botched by a do
-gooder and he lost the ability.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.