Maroon 5 anyone ? ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~Johnny.D_Girl~
who here has their album?????
I LUV MAROON 5!!!!!!

GABRIEL05
Well none of them are Maroon, but that's a different story...ummm however there are five of them so I'll give them 21/2 out of 10 stars. However they're just another tool-of-a-major-record-company-over-hyped mediocre boy band (I thought that fad was over? Oh well I got plenty of insults ready for the next insurgence) so they get 1 star.

~Johnny.D_Girl~
LOL..........i give them..........erm.................7/10!!!!!..........i guess........

Darth Revan
I agree, they're nothing special.

Gil'sSweetheart
I really like them.

*Georgina_A*
I've only listened to a few of their songs but I like what I've heard.

ClaraG
i think they're quite good!

matchbox_dan
I went to see Matchbox 20 about 6 months back and maroon 5 were the support band and they rocked.

I'm off to see Maroon 5 live in October as well !!!!

~Johnny.D_Girl~
cry
AWWWWWWWWWWWW YER SOOOOOOO LUCKY!!!!!!!!
i think they r 1 of the best bands around!!!!!!!

plenTpak52
They need to get themselves a new singer. That boy they have now is a combination between nickelback, creed, matchbox 20, and all those lame emo bands with the high pithed voices. I HATE it. Otherwise they're pretty good

tabby999
i got nothing against them, there ok

SummerSunshine
Who loves M5 ? ? I think they totally ROCK ! ! Seen them once in concert and loved them ever since ! ! laughing

And they're just the sweetest guys ever !

xx P xx

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
I saw them at wango tango and they rocked!!!!

Good band!

SummerSunshine
They are aren't they ? ? ? big grin

omg ur sig! That's hot ! Adam Brody is FINE ! ! !

Darth Revan
meh... don't hate them, but they're nothing special.

SummerSunshine
Owh well it's posibble...to each it's own..

but they still rock ! ! stick out tongue

ElectricBugaloo
meaningless pop fluff. I don't really like them.

SummerSunshine
okay....

uhm theyre not pop...they're soft rock !

matchbox
i have seen maroon 5 twice before, they were the support band when i went to see Matchbox 20 at wembly and at apollo in manchester.

And now im off to see them at apollo again on the 12th of october

Deathblow
And the difference is...?

ElectricBugaloo
they are pop. there's no question to that.

matchbox
maroon 5 are not pop!!

ok they are not that heavy, but that doesnt make them pop!!!

Darth Revan
they're pop-rock/soft rock/pop

Deathblow
They're frequently on MTV and pop-music radio stations, and they are constantly in the singles charts and have a fanbase made up of girls between the age of 10 and 16. Not exactly hardcore underground.

SummerSunshine
Na uh ! Soft rock and pop are two different things ! !
I mean if ya listen to M5 and e.g. BSB....They are pop! Definitly not M5 !

SummerSunshine
I didn't say they were hardcore...c'mon...
Just because they have girl fans and are in the single charts doesnt make them pop... I don't get ur point there...

ElectricBugaloo
they ARE pop. look at what they sing about! are there any underlying themes in teh songs? Gifted songwriters? No. Great singers? No. Good image? Yes.

SummerSunshine
Well I don't think so...

Some ppl think they are good singers and songwriters...not everyone has the same opinion as you...
Some ppl might even dislike ur fave band...

Moving on !

ElectricBugaloo
it's pop, once you come to admit this fact, then you'll be better off.

It's people like you that trick people into thinking that bands like Linkin Park are actually "alternative rock" music

SummerSunshine
I have no idea in which category Linkin' Park falls, but they make good music smile

Aye-Chico
ey ElectricBugaloo, you're wasting your time.
SummerSunshine is right, of course. Maroon 5 is soft rock.
No discussion about it.
So, move on with this topic pirate
I know Maroon 5 and I only know 2 songs of them, but they're cool.
I like soft rock music stick out tongue

SummerSunshine
Thank you Chico big grin

ElectricBugaloo
soft rock is pop, you idiot. Or as George Carlin says, "It's not rock at all. It's just soft." whatever it is, it's unoriginal and boring music.

If you want to listen to some GOOD pop, listen to The Shins

SummerSunshine
I've nothing more to say...

grey werewolf
Dude, just let people like the bands they like. Stop contradicting.

Anyway, bout Maroon 5...They were okay at first but I've just heard too much of them that it gets tiring.

tabby999
electricbugaloo, dude, theyre not pop. and really, define "pop." pop is short for Popular Music, and let me see, Metallica are popular, so they're pop, and hmmmm, Korn are popular, so they're pop too, and well gosh darn, Nirvana were popular too, so i guess they're pop too. it dont matter shit what they're classified under, noone asked you what banner theu grouped under, they asked you if you liked them

ElectricBugaloo
and i said they were 'meaningless pop fluff' it's not the 'pop' part that makes them bad, but the 'meningless' and 'fluff' parts; then people decided that pop is a bad word and started arguing that they are not pop, even though they most definately are.

What about them is rock?
Where is the rebellion? Where is the originality? Songs about Jane is NOT a rock CD. If you think that somehow this is a rock CD, then you need to step back and learn what rock is.

The beatles were pop artists with pop fluff (not meaningless though) for the first part of their popular careers.

The best quote on pop music i've found is from another board that I frequent:

the term "pop music" originated obviously from "popular" but has since really grown out of such a meaning..

tabby999
we didn't say they were rock, we said SOFT rock

matchbox
so you are saying that any band that sells a cd is pop.

you also said that korn is pop, and it isnt, if any thing it is alternative.

at the moment soft rock music is quite popular so at the moment bands that are soft rock like maroon 5, the calling, hell even matchbox 20 are considered pop because they are selling records.

any way, forget record sales and all that, and listen to the music. they dont sound pop in the same way that brittany or jessica simpson does

they make soft rock music, and people buy it, so it kind of is pop, but at the end of the day maroon 5 will not give a damn what people call them as long as they sell records!

Darth Revan
tabby was being sarcastic when they called Korn and Metallica pop...

"they make soft rock music, and people buy it, so it kind of is pop, but at the end of the day maroon 5 will not give a damn what people call them as long as they sell records!"

There you go--that's what makes bands like Maroon 5 pop. They don't give a damn what people call them as long as they sell records... That's as un-rock as you can get. Rock isn't about selling records, it's about making music and not giving a shit what people think about you--regardless of whether your music is selling. The whole concept beind rock is being anti-establishment. So saying you care about nothing other than whether you make money is basically saying you've sold out and given in to the world of corporate music. I say that at risk of sounding cliched and I admit that it bothers me when people say that bands have sold out. But it is sometimes true.

ElectricBugaloo
'

Oh, i'm sorry, i thought the word 'rock' was somewhere in that description

matchbox
thats my point they dont care what people call them they just want to make pepole happy through their music: even if it is pop .

not all music has to be about challanging the governmnet and systems of aurthority; it be there just to make people fell good and make people not think about all the crap that goes on in the world, especially at the moment.

like rob thomas, the singer in matchbox twenty said, 'we are nothing special at all, but we write songs and you people come and listen to our songs, and thats all that matters. i swear to god i would do it for free'.

that brings up another point. musicians my just make music because that is what they like to do. if they decide to make music that isn't heavy metal, what is wrong with that, it is jsut different. and if they decide to make soft rock music and are successful they won't care, because that is what they like to do with their lives.

Darth Revan
But you said before they only cared about selling records; which, like I said, is about as opposite from rock as you can get. I never said that all music had to be about challenging the government and systems of authority. As much as I like political music, even I need to get away from society occasionally and just sorta tune out if you know what I mean. I listen to music that isn't metal. But Maroon 5 is just another fish in a growing sea of pop rock bands. You said before that they only care about selling records, no matter what they're labelled as, which is just the same as Britney and Beyonce and other pop crap like that. Either you were mistaken in your statement, or you admit that they aren't rock.

ElectricBugaloo
i didn't say that all music had to be about "**** the system' or teenage rebellion, or whatever--but that's what rock music was born in the 50s and continued to until the 80s where mediocre song writing and power ballads infected the landscape. Then some bands decided to go straight to the power ballads and not even make their attempts at rock music. These are the Goo Goo Dolls and Matchbox 20s of the world. Maroon 5 is just another step in the pop rock phenomenon.

matchbox
does it really matter what they are labelled as if you like them?

people can like more than one kind of music

Darth Revan
No, it doesn't, but I don't like their music. EB was correct in saying that "pop" has become too much of a swear word. Not all pop is bad, especially older stuff. There are a couple pop rock bands that are good, and some lesser known pop singers that are good as well. Annie Lennox, for example--she's got an incredible voice, is a pop singer, but hasn't given in to the crap going on in the music world. Same with Enya.

I have nothing against pop or pop rock, if the person is actually talented. I just don't like Maroon 5's music.

ElectricBugaloo
I NEVER SAID THAT POP IS BAD, DAMNIT

I'm saying that saying they are pop. People need to realize this. They say they listen to rock music, but they don't. They listen to pop.

Darth Revan
yes exactly what I was saying...

SummerSunshine
you guys are still on about this pop rock thang? gosh ! !
just stop man ! ! everyone has different opinions and lets just leave it to that.

"This Love" is a awesome song but frankly theyve been playing it alot lately!! LOL

Darth Revan
read the date those were posted... Everything on this page since tabby999's second post was on the same day... roll eyes (sarcastic)

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
Question:

Soem of you said that pop and soft rock are the same thing, so then why are is there two instead of one, even like at sam goody they have a section for pop and a section for soft rock

the pop section is filled with, britney christina, bsb, justin etc

soft rock is filled with maroon 5, the strokes, carlos sntana, matchbox 20

i see difference.

Darth Revan
Ok, here's the deal. To somebody who listens to true rock, the kind of stuff that they would never play on MTV or anything... soft rock is pop. Like I explained before, rock is about being anti-establishment... Soft rock isn't. To people who listen to pop, bands like Maroon 5 and Matchbox are rock. Soft rock is a pop sub-genre. As I have also said before, there's nothing wrong with pop in and of itself. There are some pop rock bands that I like, but I don't deny that they're pop.

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
Yeah i got that, thing is that ok soft rock may not be considered "real" rock but it sure isnt pop.

I mean there is no way you can put britney and modest mouse in the same category, no way.

Darth Revan
No, soft rock is a pop sub-genre. Green Day is pop rock, which is also a pop sub-genre. Obviously Modest Mouse and Britney are very different, but they're both pop.

SummerSunshine
Adam, the lead singer is a MAJOR hottie ! ! ! ! Look -->

jjoutlaw3
OMG I LUV MAROON 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! an by the way, who the f*ck cares if they are pop or rock or whatever??? i just luv them and that's all that matters!!!!!! so f*ck u alll!!!! why do u all have to come in here and f*ck around with us because we like a band? ok u don't like it, that's fine!!! leave us alone then!!!!!!

yes, adam levine is very hott!!!!!!!

Darth Revan
"who the f*ck cares if they are pop or rock or whatever???"

YES! That's exactly what I've been trying to say for the past two pages. Personally, I don't like them. All I was saying was that "pop" isn't necessarily a bad thing. Finally somebody gets it happy

ElectricBugaloo
goddamnit, i never said pop was bad. jesus, learn to read

jjoutlaw3
ok...we got it...lets MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!!!

matchbox
moving on................

has any one seen the video for This Love with the flowers flying across it?

what the hell is going no there??!!!??? you dont see anything any way!

SummerSunshine
lol yeh i seen that! haha

they dont want anyone to see Adams sexay body ! ! ! laughing big grin

matchbox
or his hottie for a girlfriend

SummerSunshine
na uuh! she aint hot nor nice ! ! bleh! ! when I met Adam his gf was there too and uhm she wasnt nice.

matchbox
i am telling you she looks hot in the this love video

jjoutlaw3
i luv the this love video!!!!!

SummerSunshine
no seriously she was a right b*tch...!!

matchbox
why, what did she say?

SummerSunshine
aight uuhm Adam was about to leave with Kelly right but a fan asked him for a pic and he said sure and i wanted a pic with him too big grin haha soo he went to us, the fans and Kelly was looking angry at Adam...and then she walked away and Adam said Kelly c'mon...and Kelly said I know babe...ppff
c'mon man the guys famous! why that attitude! ? ! ?

jjoutlaw3
hmmm...maybe she don't like crowds? maybe she was jealous...i hate jealous people...unless they have reason to be jealous...

SummerSunshine
lool i dunno but she should be supportive to adam...at least i think so

matchbox
maybe she wanted to make mad monkey love to him in the van and he wasnt coming quick enough

SummerSunshine
right...

matchbox
he is probably an animal. he is the lead singer of the band, he will get all the hotties!!!

SummerSunshine
He is a right gentleman! ! So sweet that guy! !

jjoutlaw3
good! i'm glad!

SummerSunshine
big grin omg Theyre coming back! ! YAY in October theyll be in Holland again! ! ! wooohoooo

jjoutlaw3
hey, ur from the netherlands too? there are 2 people from the POC forum that are from the netherlands!

yeah maroon 5 is coming to RI in august!!!!! i cant wait!!!

SummerSunshine
Heheh yup Im from Holland as well

ooh cool! they absolutely ROCK!

jjoutlaw3
yeah i kno i luuuuv maroon5!!!!!!! i hope me parents will let me see the concert!!!!! i really wanna go!!!!!

SummerSunshine
will it be yer first show???
It'll my second!! hehe and theyre absolutely sweet guys!!

jjoutlaw3
yeah it would be me first show! ever!

SummerSunshine
aaww awesome!!! even better stick out tongue hehe
oh lemme post a piccie of ma show
look at sexaayyy Adam

SummerSunshine
Oh here is another one

jjoutlaw3
cool! he really is hot! esp. in the "this love" video!!!! where'd u get those pics? did u take them?

SnakeEyes
I hate their music, it was alright at first but they played it too much!

SummerSunshine
hahahe he is aint he? love

Yeh I took those pix, that was their show in Amsterdam here!! An awesome show!!!!!

SummerSunshine
Thats Ryan and me (left) after the show!! aaww he was soo sweet!

jjoutlaw3
cool!!!!! thats awesome!!!!!

SummerSunshine
big grin

jjoutlaw3
how did u get to meet them?

Alpha Centauri
Not to be stereotypical but there's nothing young women love more than a guy who's good looking with a below par voice singing songs that appeal to women. It's like the "get me to pull my panties down" starter kit.

I have a question for all the ladies.

Take away Maroon 5's lead singer who you think is hot and put in a fat man with an ugly-as-sin face.

Just leave the music......Would you be as big fans as you are?

I doubt it. Actually, I doubt that any of you will answer honestly. But there you go.

-AC

SummerSunshine
That was after the concert in Amsterdam. They werent that popular back then and I just waited for um outside the venue and they were in their bus just sitting there so i hinted them to come out whaha and they did! hehe
they are the sweetest guys ever esp. Ryan and Adam. we just talked to them for bout 10 minutes or something. Very coool.

SummerSunshine
Alpha Centauri, you again
get out of ma f0cking topic

Alpha Centauri
"soft rock is filled with maroon 5, the strokes"

The Strokes aren't Soft Rock nor do Maroon 5 deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as them.

"Alpha Centauri, you again
get out of ma f0cking topic"

What in shitting hell?

I swear you told me you didn't care about me. I asked a simple question, notice it said to the ladies. Not "To Summer Sunshine". Don't flatter yourself in thinking I have come here for you. I was playing Marvel VS Capcom 2 during the news coverage of the Iraq bombing, if that wasn't important to me, why would you be?

Stop being such a baby. Discussion is what forums are all about, as Victor said, don't sweat them. I'm not looking for a fight, just an HONEST answer to my question. You did say a few pages back that everyone has different opinions. If I'm the first person to challenge your views and be right about it, that's no reason to start fights.

Don't start anything and there wont be anything.

My original question to ALL THE LADIES who think Adam Levine is a "hottie". You claim to be fans of the band so I have a question.

If the lead singer was infact a 300lbs fat man who was ugly as sin, would you still be as much of a fan as you are? Answer honestly.

-AC

SummerSunshine
noo im not starting fights yeh ppl have differnet opinions but you....you seems to bring out the worst out of me...

just because its a forum dont mean there HAVE to be discussion..go into topics you like instead of going into topics and wanting to discuss about how YOU think they suck and all that $hit

Alpha Centauri
"noo im not starting fights yeh ppl have differnet opinions but you....you seems to bring out the worst out of me..."

I bring out the worst in many people. I've met many people able to tolerate me and give me straight comments instead of smarmy sarcastic replies. Henceforth, I have got along with those.

"just because its a forum dont mean there HAVE to be discussion..go into topics you like instead of going into topics and wanting to discuss about how YOU think they suck and all that $hit"

I think Maroon 5 suck badly but that (yes that time just then) was the only time I said it in this thread. I came in, not to say they suck. But to as a question to you ladies in here that I would like you to answer honestly.

-AC

SummerSunshine
well i dont think you want me to answer that question huh...

Alpha Centauri
"If the lead singer was infact a 300lbs fat man who was ugly as sin, would you still be as much of a fan as you are or any fan at all? Answer honestly."

Well if your answer to this question is HONESTLY "No I wouldn't." and you can be open and honest. I admire your courage at least. But knowing that you only like a music band for the physicalities of one of the members is a bit shit. Coz this whole time you've been saying they rule. On the strength of what? Looks.

-AC

SummerSunshine
"But knowing that you only like a music band for the physicalities of one of the members is a bit shit. "

I did not say that! When did I say that??

They have great music, I love their album.
How can I help it that Adam & Ryan are sexaayy as well? roll eyes (sarcastic)

jjoutlaw3
um, yes i would love them as much...i first heard them on the radio...which means U DO NOT SEE THE BAND AND HAVE DO IDEA WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE. i luved THEIR MUSIC not their looks. it wasn't until i bought the CD that i actually saw what they looked like...looks aren't everything to me. i'm not that shallow.

Alpha Centauri
"How can I help it that Adam & Ryan are sexaayy as well?"

Wasn't implying you can, just that if the reason for you liking them is looks, it shouldn't be.

-AC

SummerSunshine
well thats totally not the reason im liking them
i first heard Harder to breathe on the internet and i had not seen the video yet as it wasnt in holland yet and i just loved the song...its awesome...they are awesome

Alpha Centauri
Can't say I agree. But the thread is for Maroon 5 fans I'd guess.

-AC

jjoutlaw3
yeah...i heard the music first and luved it...it had nothing to do with how they looked because i didn't even kno what they looked like!

mouth
i like This Love.. the version with the drums at the beginning.. and sunday morning is good too..

SummerSunshine
oh yeh totally
but This Love been on way too many times whahaha

"Not coming home" is brilliant!

jjoutlaw3
si! theyre all brilliant!!! i luv them all!!!!

SummerSunshine
She Will Be Loved the video is now online! Check it out!!! ENJOYYY

for Windows Media Player >> http://media.bmgonline.com/jrecords.com/maroon_5/video/she_will_be_loved_300.asx

for Realplayer >>http://media.bmgonline.com/jrecords.com/maroon_5/video/she_will_be_loved_300.ram

Jason Wyngarde
their alright

jjoutlaw3
hey thanks for posting the address!!! i luved the video!!!

matchbox
i watched the video for she will be loved the other day and it was ok, but the track is good, and has a real warm feeling to it.

i also got the 1.22.03 acoustic ep, and thats good- worth getting

jjoutlaw3
hey, if anyone wants to kno, there's a small article on Adam Levine in Seventeen Magazeen...omg how do u spell that word? magazine? dunno...i'm on summer vaca...sorry people!

just thot someone might wanna kno...maybe...

SummerSunshine
i know right
the songs soo laidback and amazing the vids alright

SummerSunshine
Ohhh whats the article about???

jjoutlaw3
well, actually, it wasn't that great...i was a little disappointed...its basically about his love life...count on seventeen to forget any inportant info...just put in all the mushy romance stuff...can't stand that magazine

MakubeX
i love maroon five. i liked the 'she will be loved' video because i've seen this love too many times already. anyone know who the girl from the 'she will be love' video is?

SummerSunshine
well which one?? theres 2 innit and ones Kelly Preston and the other one I dunno!

MakubeX
i'm talking about the younger one, not the mother

SummerSunshine
yeh dunno who she is

why ya wanna know?

MakubeX
i'm just curious cause she looks familiar and no one knows her name.

jjoutlaw3
hmmm...i dunno either...but then again i don't even know who ur talking about because the video didn't work on me comp too well so all i got was like bits and pieces of things...

PunisherFan33
what band is MAROON 5 anyway?? name a song they made mabey i heard it.

TrAnCeDuO
its a silly pop band...they did "harder to breathe" and "this love"...not a band you'd be interested in punisher...

PunisherFan33
ooohhh i heard those songs i got sick.

SummerSunshine
right......

jjoutlaw3
grrr...i think they're great...unique...they're not the kinda music i'm into either...but they're still me fav. band...i can't get enough of that music.

MakubeX
amen to that

SummerSunshine
Their music is different from others and for every song theres a different vibe to it and thats what i like....theyre just soo laidback and all
theyre awesome

ilvorlandobloom
i like most of the songs...but toward the end of the cd it gets kinda boring... i love ''harder to breathe'' and ''she will be loved''.

§â®äµ
i think maroon 5 is a good band..i like This Love too...

jjoutlaw3
they are a good band! i luv them! an, yeah, me favs. are This Love, Harder to Breathe, and She Will Be Loved...those songs are freaking AWESOME...and they're go different...like some bands, all their songs are like exactly the same...but maroon 5's songs are all different.

§â®äµ
yeah i agree with you... i need to get their cd..

jjoutlaw3
the CD is soooooo good!!!! lol
hey, they've started playing She Will Be Loved on the radio...or at least around here...i think that's kinda cool because they used to only play This Love and Harder to Breathe

MaxCarnage
Maroon 5 is a boy band.

put em up right w/ Simple Plan, NFG, Good Charlotte, Yellowcard, and Taking Back Sunday.

Give me Metallica!

Pamela
haha gets kinda boring laughing out loud i getcha tho but i do like the songs...my least fave is 'Secret'

jjoutlaw3
ah i luv dem all!!!!!!! and simple plan and good charlotte are good bands too!

X-Woman
i didn't really like their 1st single Harder to Breathe but it got to me after a while. big grin

bardock
Give me Metallica!

no not at all

Pamela
'harder to breathe' is ACE
I luv it!

Alpha Centauri
"ah i luv dem all!!!!!!! and simple plan and good charlotte are good bands too!"

Did someone say talentless, trust fund kids? Oh, no. You said Good Charlotte and Simple Plan. Same thing though.

I wonder what the male to female ratio of Maroon 5 fans is. Hmm. It's quite clear they aim to sell records to females.

-AC

jjoutlaw3
omg it doesn't ****ing matter who they aim to sell at! all that matters is that many of us on this forum love their music!

hey, did u guys know Ryan is leaving?

Pamela
Ryan ain't leaving! He has some arm trouble at the moment and some1 is replacing him on tour now but he's not leaving!

jjoutlaw3
er, well, yeah, that's what i meant. he's leaving. but only temporarily.

the other day, i went like music-downloading crazy and downloaded a ton of their songs, and songs from Kara's Flowers...not as good as Songs About Jane, but still good...different kinda music than i'm used to

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
Maroon 5's new single rocks my world!

'She will be loved' is beautifully done, When me and my friends are in the car we turn it up and we sing out loud like maniacs of love.

In circumstances where there is a male present in the car, we sing it in our minds, 'we aren't fond of getting weird looks from sexy men'

jjoutlaw3
lol! yeah, i always sing it too...but i can't sing very well at all...esp. when it gets all high...and the radio version is different from the CD version! at the end, its just like a long, high note...i think its cool but different...i dunno...
anybody ever heard any Kara's Flowers music? that's what maroon 5 used to be called before it was maroon 5...they're pretty good

periera
I liked "This Love"okay, but I've come to adore "She Will Be Love". <---Such a beautiful song. What does the rest of the album sound like?

Pamela
lol yes sadly Ryan aint touring with the band at the moment....poor guy!! he should recover soon cos we miss him!

jjoutlaw3
i kno!!!!! when i first heard it, i thot it was a little weird...but i LUUUUV that song!!! it really is beautiful...i've seen the music video on VH1 and MTV, and they've started playing the song on the radio...it makes me happy!

omg i am sooo sad tho because i missed the concert!!!!! I MISSED THE ****ING CONCERT!!!!!!!! crybaby they were HERE in my ****ing STATE and i MISSED them!!!!!!!!! it was like 2 days ago!!!!!!!! now i'm angry with myself. lol. i'm pathetic.

Amanda 417
i've heard of maroon five but i've never actually heard their music.....speaking of adam brody....does anyone know the exact date for the O.C. to come back on????.....best show of all time.!!!!!!!

§â®äµ
maroon 5 is awesome...i need to get their cd...

captain claudia..i love ur sig...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>