Dead Ringers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fuct_up_kid
does anyone else like this show? i think it's hysterical, but not many other people do stick out tongue

Devalion
Its bloody funny mate......especially the ozzy one......SHARON

fuct_up_kid
lol yeah....i love the george bush one as well
''my fellow invertabrates. i have recently heard about the iraqi prisoners being torturified''

matchbox
i like the one where he goes into the car gargae dressed as Obi-one Kanobi. 'i dont like this one, its a bit on the dark side'.

fuct_up_kid
lol have you seen the one where he's dressed as dr. who and he goes into the cupboards and comes out again?

matchbox
lol thats a good one

i also like the one where he dresses up as the guy from gladiator and gets the builders to come round and give him an estimate on rebuilding the roman fort

cermiestar
oh this show is brilliant!!!!! i love the ozzy sharon one...where he has to get treatment to be able to swear again and they make him listen to kelly osbourne singing :P

im not burlyman
the Parkinson bus stop ones are classic big grin

fuct_up_kid
LMFAO!!! laughing laughing i love that so much. everytime i think about it i piss myself laughing!!!! i got some strange looks in the corridor at school, suddenly cracking up laughing!

fuct_up_kid
and i love the one where the guy's commentating on the bus journey laughing

fuct_up_kid
and the michael moore astrologist thing...laughing there's too many funny ones we could be here all day

im not burlyman
patrick moore wink

fuct_up_kid
lol i knew that...michael moore's the bowling for columbine guy stick out tongue

Black Angel 86
Ah, my mate likes thuis programme!

Blue Dragon
I found the thread. Wow it's pretty old... confused I do like Dead Ringers, it's very funny.

shaber
Remember when the deputy prime minister melted in the heatwave? stick out tongue

T.M
Originally posted by im not burlyman
the Parkinson bus stop ones are classic big grin

yeah those are hilarious

Blue Dragon
Don't remember that one shaber...maybe I haven't seen it... erm

shaber
Anyone seen there take on South Park? Refered to as South Bank lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.