Hanson - they are back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SummerSunshine
Oh wait they were never gone ! ! laughing

I think their new stuff is even better than their old music. Penny & Me is a brilliant first choice as single ! Nice one !

Their new album 'Underneath' is awesome ! Who agrees with me ? ?

matchbox
hanson have always been terrible and will always be terrible, nothing can save them!!!

Devalion
They are back???..............Run!

SeptemberRain
HAHA.... hanson had good music, thats funny..... oh, god i think my sides are going to split from laughter

BackFire
I hate when fad bands come back. They need to just realize they were one hit wonders and leave me alone. Those ugly ****s, cut your hair, you look like girls you little shitfaces.

Darth Revan
augh!!! *moves to North Pole*

amity75
I bet they've all got really bad acne now. I suspect "drink, sex, drug rehab hell" is just around the corner.

tabby999
they'll be selling their storys to all the womens magazines coast to coast

SummerSunshine
Ohh the people on these boards are so friendly....not

misha
AAAARGh, DUCK FOR COVER!!!! *shudders* i was just thinkin bout tom jones...then i see hanson?? what has this world come to??

SummerSunshine
Hanson are not bad musicians. They make excellent music and are very talented.

Deathblow
blink I've never seen so many mistakes in a single post.

SeptemberRain
wait, wait let me quote myself, i'm still laughing since last night laughing laughing laughing

SummerSunshine
well that's just pathetic...laughing at ur own ''joke'' confused

Darth Revan
he's not laughing at his own joke, he's laughing at "Hanson had good music"

SummerSunshine
Why are you people always looking for a fight...?? If you don't like the topic....it's simple DON'T come innit ! !

And he WAS laughing at his own joke....you have to read better

Linkalicious
mmm....bop!

lil bitchiness
oh dear...

SeptemberRain
I was laughing that u thought Hanson had good music

SummerSunshine
hhm theres nothing funny about that now is there

SeptemberRain
all right, im gonna stop being a jackass now

SummerSunshine
Oh picture time ! !

Spicy_Mchaggis
hanson sucks. i used to like hanson when i was five. then my friends showed me limp bizkit's first cd, i loved. that started my change to rock.
ive been a rock fan for almost ten years now. down with all alternative bands that have gay brothers in it.

SeptemberRain
Limp Bizkit sucks!!!!!

SummerSunshine
Just because you like some other band now doesn't mean Hanson suck...that just dumb.

Linkalicious
the guys were on roller blades singing mmmmbop....sorry hun....don't get much worst than that.

Darth Revan
I agree yes

Link> I don't even remember the original song, all I can think of when somebody says the name of that song is Weird Al's version... That's probably a bad sign for them stick out tongue

midnight
Hello...I am DEAD...and speaking to you all from the grave.

Sarah15
i personally dont like hanson..but thats just me..i used to like them, when they first came out though...

Evy_O
they are back? oh no stick out tongue

SummerSunshine
HEHE

el barto
Didn't like them then, don't like em' now

matchbox
i agree with you agreeing that limp bizkit do suck!!!

what a bunch of a-holes!!!!!

SummerSunshine
Have ya'll even heard Penny & Me? Or any of their new music? ?

SeptemberRain
yeah, i heard that song and i dont like it

SummerSunshine
hahaha okay

hsnfan
Hanson Did Cut There Hair And There New Album Is #1 On The BilBoard Charts As A Rock Band ( Not Pop ) There On Vh1 And MTV About Every Day...

Here Is A Picture Of Them With There Hair Cut...

tomcat

hsnfan
tomcat
tomcat
tomcat
tomcat
tomcat
tomcat
tomcat
tomcat
tomcat
tomcat

hsnfan
tomcattomcattomcattomcattomcattomcat

Black Onyx
JESUS CHRIST ZAC CUT HIS HAIR!!!!!!!!

hsnfan
tomcat
tomcat
tomcat
tomcat
tomcat
tomcat
tomcat
tomcat

hsnfan
all of them did

Darth Revan
Hate to burst your bubble pal, but Hanson are not a rock band. Avril Lavigne is more rock than them.

Black Onyx
there like girls sick except they have balls

Darth Revan
They looked like they were about 10 years old back in the day confused

PippinTook
What balls? I see no balls...confused

God, I can't believe Hanson's actually back! sick

By the way, SummerSunshine, all the threads are open for everyone's opinion.....If you make a post about someone/something you like, you better expect at least one person to post something hateful in it.....It just happens that everyone except you are not Hanson fans.....Deal with it, love. Hanson sucks.

PunisherFan33
HANSONS new stuff and old stuff sux they are girl lookin gya homo ******* playing girls music.

SnakeEyes
well said my friend. Hanson sucks and always will suck. They have bad music, and just looking at the *** bunch makes me shudder!

scabby mcgee
Their music is niche based music. If you are listening to Hanson and you are over 14 years old your taste needs to mature. As far as little kids go they are a great kid band. I mean if you offer me a Britney Spears, a Hillary Duff, a Lil Romeo, or some other horrible pop acts off of bad tenny kid movie soundtrack and Hanson. I'll reccomend Hanson all day to some kid.

I mean afterall whatever most of you guys listen to can't be all that stimulating or mature when you get off by calling a bunch of guys ball-less and ****.

lucija
hanson is back??? u must be kidding eek!

Darth Revan
allow me to make a correction... If you are over EIGHT and listen to Hanson, your tastes need to mature

SummerSunshine
NO thats ur opinion

amity75
Hanson ROCK!!!!! I've heard that on their new album they've got covers of Cannibal Corpse and Napalm Death songs.

SummerSunshine
Hanson dont have any covers on the new album messed

amity75
I know. I was being sarcastic.

Darth Revan
And Slayer happy

Broken_Johnson
HAHAHAHAHA I swear when I first heard hanson I thought they were girls.... and i think its even funnier that people thought theyre music was good! *laughing too hard to breath*

Fearnix
what do you mean hanson are the best death metal band ever remember that um bop song that has got to be the deepist growl i have ever heard and the giutar solo at the end is the best ever.......... rock

Darth Revan
OH YA MOS DEF!!

SummerSunshine
offtopic

Pamela
STOP PRESS

Hanson has a new single out called 'lost without each other' and the vids wicked!

Mr Zero
Being in the Uk we dont get all the showbiz gossip till late : So i was stunned to see that one of the hansons is in a movie this summer called "New York Minute"

Pamela
No theyre not!! where did u hear that??? messed

Mr Zero
One of them was on the poster . . .

Pamela
no they arent...

Mr Zero
DUDE! I just went and checked the billboard outside and its %100 defiantly one of the hansons....

Hes playing someone called "mary kate olsen"

Pamela
hhmm
omg so funny i can ALMOST laugh

those jokes bout um looking like girls are soooooo old
grow up

BackFire
"those jokes bout um looking like girls are soooooo old
grow up"

I will once they do. Also, say what you will, the jokes may be old, but they're around for a reason, they DO look like chicks.

Silver Stardust
Ugh, Hanson...they need to get over themselves. And decide what gender they are. They were never any good, so why the hell are they making a "comeback"?

SlipknoT
I forgot about hanson 5 years ago like everyone else

BackFire
Because there is a new generation of impressionable young girls for them to exploit.

Mr Zero
Ah! Life is sweet.

Pamela
I think their music is FAB yes
Thats what I call music, it gets me up when I'm down

You guys obviously dont think that and ya'll made ur point by now.........

PippinTook
Really? Well, something's wrong with you, then. I laughed out loud when I read BackFire's post. laughing out loud Good job, BackFire wink

Pamela
right...........

SlipknoT
Hanson is considered music these days? confused

black_rose45
they do look like girls they kinda sound like girls when they sing too...

mad 4 it
giv a shit there crap ;-)

mad 4 it
maybe there balls av dropped now

mad 4 it
aye im not defendin hanson but i don't think u can call slipknot a music can u!

Darth Revan
dude...

Darth Revan
don't post three times in a row

Darth Revan
see how annoying this is?

Pamela
for the 100 time I think they make great music

PippinTook
I can. confused Plenty of people would agree with me, too. But why did you bring Slipknot into a Hanson thread What the f**k?

SlipknoT
It's so funny when the mentally challenged come on the internet.

PippinTook
yes I agree with that, SlipknoT.

Pamela

Thatter
How many of you saying how bad Hanson is have even heard anything from Underneath? I for one think they are amazing musicians. You shouldn't base your opinion on them on Mmmbop, they've grown as people aswell as musicians. I think they are very talented.

You know everyone has different taste. I'm not saying yours is bad. But... I don't think mine is either.

There are hardly any bands/musicians that are talented and that do their own thing these days. Hanson actually does, they make the kind of music they like to make. If you say they don't you obviously know nothing about them.

What is it you hate so much about Hanson then? We're talking about the Music here, whether they look like girls or not has nothing to do with their music. That's an observation which is just dumb, in my opinion it comes from people who don't have anything else to say. It sounds really smart when you say: "I don't like Hanson's music because they look like girls". roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Revan
Go listen to Tool or Bad Religion and your thoughts about there hardly being any talented bands/musicians these days will be changed forever. There are many, many talented bands out there that do their own thing... You can't base somebody's talent on what you hear on the radio, because almost everything they play on the radio is grade A bullshit.

Thatter
Well... Ofcourse I know there are loads of talented bands it just came out wrong the way I wrote it, I meant there weren't many talented ones out of the ones that are wellknown/popular/played on radio. I think it's wrong to compare Hanson with all these popacts because they're just not. I consider a popact people that get songs pushed under their noses, the music ready made for them and all they do is sing. Watch/Listen to the dvd "The Dance" by "Fleetwood Mac", especially Big Love (#9) That's what I call music.

I completely agree with what you say about the music played on the radio. It IS all bullshit. Tell me about it I'm annoyed every day at work about all the shit I have to listen to. I hardly actually listen to music that is played on the radio. That to me is "backgroundmusic". The kind of music you have on but don't really listen to, it's just there so it's not that quiet. It's never any Hanson on the radio here though and if it is it's ALWAYS mmmbop. Which I think does not represent them as the band they are now. I never even listen to their older stuff. But I really like their last cd Underneath.

Then again everybody likes different things and that's only a good thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.