No Children

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr.Matrix
what i have noticied in the matrix reloaded and revolutions is that the youngest person their appears to be the 16 year old kid who is obsessed with neo and wants to join the neb. when everyone is gathering in reloaded.. everyone their were adults.. same in revoultions when they were told the war was over.. i didnt see no children.. in another topic.. someone said that you could have children in the real world.. but where are they.. a mind job indeed

I am a Sock
There are children. In Zee's and Link's room had kids, their cousins

Shade
besides, everyone in Zion would probably want to keep the kids safe and indoors. And it is rare to free a child under like 16 from the Matrix.

Mr.Matrix
i forgot about the kids.. but there are very few kiddys

Mordecai
Actually most are freed as young children, because the mind is more open in a young child, so they aren't as attached to the real world, thats why it was so dangerous with Neo and the obsessed kid freed himself, which had never happened before.

I am a Sock
Well, Tank and Dozer were born in Zion, so there were children there

JediHDM
There were kids.

Everyone, save Neo, of course, is removed from the matrix at a young age. In the Comics on the matrix website, we see Morpheus as a young child at the bread festival. We only see adults, or mostly adults, however, because they are the ones that can fight, that can go against the machines. you also have to be a certain age before you can join a ship, and we see mostly from the ship perspective. but there are chilren there.

xeous
This thread needs to be closed...I miss Omega's harshness back in her hayday...

Korri
As Mini-Omega

i must close this thread mad

Closing!

sith_darth_jay
huh still open (embarrasment don't get mad at me mini-omega)

Korri
Its Closed!

think Closed, use your mind!

I am a Sock
Mkae it off-topic to get it closed.

Umm, look, i see birds

Korri
Closed! its colsed i tell you!

Shape Shifter
i think sock boy is going back to the time b4 his fight with neo in reloaded...he seeing birds and everything. or is it Korri you were referring to, sock boy? is korri a bird? ive never seen a pic of her...

Korri
i dont think so confused

well...i do have wings, but they are angel's wings angel

Shape Shifter
oh. Which angel did u beat up to steal his/her wings? Cos i know they're not yours. big grin

Korri
*points to title under username*

they are all mine wink

Agent Elrond
What the f**k?
WTF??

Korri
laughing

Shape Shifter
Thats what i was referring to (or was it cos i could my hands on cheap dunnes stores coke and to much glucose sweets? embarrasment )

Korri
What the f**k?...

shaber
Perhaps the children were not photogenic enough?! eek! no, that didn't matter with the rest of the cast...

Korri
KH! mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.