Ounce Again I Call Apon your Powers...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crash Overload
The Music at the VERY begining right after "You can do anything if the people are afraid" or somthing like and the song at the Ending... what are there anems?

The Trailer indeed

plenTpak52
Who cares? Michael Moore is a douche-wad scum-bag liar

Crash Overload
Listen buddy, you might be a pro gun arshole that doesn't want to accept the truth, but i did not ask for your opinion, all i care about are the titles of thoes songs, now piss off.

Darth Revan
uh-huh... whatever you say...

I'm definitely seeing it when it comes out yes

Sorry Crash... Don't recognise the song erm

Darth Revan
talking to plenTpak about the "uh-huh whatever you say part" wink

Crash Overload
Number one in da hood, G

I don't want to do personal attacks so soon, but, that was taken from your sig... look who is lying now

plenTpak52
You realize that Michael Moore is a lifetime member of the NRA? That sounds pretty pro-gun to me. So maybe you should open your eyes and watch the movie again (closely).

And what does my sig have to do with anything?

Crash Overload
No Shit Sherlock. Oh Course he is A LifeTime MEmebr of the NRA, he even got a Recomendation certificate Thingy From them. But what YOU don't realize is that he is not pro gun or antying, he is neutral. He was against all the ralies and everything. And being amemeber of the NRA does not make you Pro Gun or anything.You just are a member. its like saying that if you live in Arizona Your A Fat Rednack named Billy - Joe and your married to your Aunt, Billy - Sue.

Now if you have nothing to say about the Songs, start up your own thread in the Movie discusion forum about how M. Moore is a lier and what makes him a lier, i'm curous on what you have to say on that one. (why he is alier)

ElectricBugaloo
the point is that Michael Moore stages scenes, and is an arrogant ******* who makes all liberals look bad in the eyes of conservatives.

and it's spelled liar not lier

and upon not apon

Crash Overload
Great So you are So DESPERATE to put me down that you have to point out my spelling sheesh.. I am asking for the music in the trailer not the your freaking opinion. Making them look bad by telling facts is not lying.

Mods, Close this thread, NOW I don't want there freaking opinion, I want the titles of the songs.

ElectricBugaloo
i'm just tryign to help you from looking like an idiot

Crash Overload
Way to Go. no expression

ElectricBugaloo
there's a difference between typos and bad spelling, which most people with a 3rd grade education can tell the difference between

Kes
Thread starter asked me to close this so.

BackFire
Micheal Moore look like a Hippo, that ugly fat ass.

He's just mad at everyone because everyone is so much better looking then him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.