What's your favourite movie genre and why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pred@tor
Personally, I like horrors and some animated movies, and maby a spy flick or two....

Myth
Drama.

Pred@tor
hmm. so you don't like action filled sequences where people/hamsters get brutally murdered, etc, etc, etc

Myth
I want to see the hamster one! eek!

I like violent movies but more serious violence. Like Training Day. big grin

Pred@tor
Hey, i got one idea for a major violent movie - "Bambi, on the 6oclock local news!"

Then you check bambi getting shot with an ak47 and jason cutting his guts out and the predator coming to collect his head...

Myth
I killed Bambi 3 years ago with my mom's Cadillac! rock

Pred@tor
laughing hey that's wicked! Wanna know what I did to Pongo (from 101 dalmations)

wuTa
if thats true than your mom must have been pissed coz i'd hit a deer on accident with a truck before and it did some damage to it so i can only imagine what it would do to a caddy

i;d go with comedy myself

Pred@tor
what is with you people? Can't you drive? wink

Myth
It was dark and it came from nowhere. My car was in the shop and I was heading to school. My dad told me that I couldn't have hit it more directly if I aimed. They were actually happy though. We were trying to sell the car at the time because it had really high mileage. The car was totalled and the insurance gave us more than we were trying to sell it for so it really worked out. My dad actually handed me the keys to his truck right afterwards and said, "You know what to do."

Pred@tor
And what was that? Drive over another poor animal? (smiles wickedly)

Myth
Yeah it was actually. We were trying to sell it at the same time.

Pred@tor
oh yeah. Cool. And... did you? Did you kill Thumper or Simba or somebody?

Myth
No. sad

But I heard a dog get hit today (I think). Our window was open and I heard the longest loudest cry from a dog that I've ever heard. I'm guessing it got hit.

Myth
You should have seen the X-mas letter that my dad writes annually to relatives. My dad is a hunter so it read something like this:

"I didn't get any deer this year but Justin got his first. In related news, the family Cadillac is no longer with us."

Pred@tor
laughing classic

wuTa
maybe someone was throwing up...i normally dont get sick but when i do i get sick really bad well i got sick early this year and was throwing up in the bathroom i think i almos puked out a lung but it was so loud that everydog within 5 blocks could hear me and wear trying to replicate the sounds i was makin

Myth
Ummm.... I don't think that was it.

Pred@tor
for some reason, i believe you

wuTa
your probly right but i'm so bored i thought i would just throw that out there

Myth
lol. Ok.

Titanic Lover
i like horrors. No particular reason

super daz 5000
i know it aint on here but comedy/horror

Discos
well I prefer many genres,

Horror,
War,
Action,

But my overall favourite is Comedy

Why?, you ask: I am a funny guy and enjoy watching over people doing hilarious things. You always have to have a good laugh in a film

Korri
Sci-fi/ action/ kung fu

love it happy

WindDancer
Horror
Sci-Fi
Fantasy
Martial Arts
Action

OrliObsessor1
I voted horror on the poll but i also love comedy 2

Dr. Gonzo
I like them all, but Comedy is my favorite.

Clovie
voted for thriller i think. i don't remeber thou...

Discos
I dont see why sci fi and horror are joint together blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.