starwars kid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

trouble
has anyone seen them movies about the starwars kid who got humiliated.
it was really mean wat they did to him (mean but hilarious) but if ya dont know here i will tell you

well there was this starwars fan who thought it would be gud to recreate the moves from thephantom menace and it sort of back fired coz the nutter posted the original on the internet and you can imagine wat people went and done then can you. they went and started makin daft films about him like takin the piss out of him and films like starwars attck of the clones they sort of copied him and make it look as if they were figtin it was nasty (but cool)

i wont give you the site directly but search for the heading

misha
huh okay...that kinda...doesnt make sence!

trouble
ok quickly ill tell ya this kid thought it would be good to wave a stick around then put it on the internet and people started to steal it and make copies of it makin him look as if hes doing daft stuff like playin with a lightsabre.

misha
ok still....weired but anyways...have u seen tha movie called....sam, or s.a.m or sometin?? cant rilly memba it, saw it when i was in yr 5/6 but it was quite mean what happened to him sad

trouble
i dont think so its mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.