What's the craziest thing you've ever done?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bad Boy
Yeah... the thread title!

sand person no. 10
decide it would be a good idea to go to a bar in new york after only a night there, get drunk, get lost and get very very wet in what can only be described as a monsoon. quite what that tramp thought who saw me and me mate staggering around thought i just don't know.

Bad Boy
Well I once broke into an old mansion.

Oh yeah, I also once jumped from one roof to another- action movie style!

Bad Boy
With a 50 ft drop.

Yes that was stupid.

Captain REX
Very stupid.

The craziest thing I've ever done was ride down a steep hill on a Razor scooter. Fell flat on my face.

Thomas H
A lot of things..I am cracy....

Jumped in water that was about 8 or 9 degrees.
When I was drunk...I took of all my clothes and ran ouht in the snow....and my friends cloosed the door, and I had to stand out there for some minuttes....It was about -10-15 degrees, F***ing cold.
When I was in greece one time, the waves was about 2 meters tall, and I jumped out, and the waves slamed me in the stones how came up of the water...never do that.....I was f***ing painfull.

Plus more.
Kids dont do this at home!!

finti
yes we know you are big grin laughing out loud

LanceWindu
I would say the craziest thing I've ever done is try to jump a steep hill BMX style. My friend jumped up and blocked my way...I guess he thought it was funny....but I swerved to get out of the way and I flipped over my bike and fell on my face with my bike landing on top of me. It hurt really bad. I had 5 stones stuck in my forehead for a few hours.

Edna Witch
When I was 10 my mother took me skiing on a dry slope in wales. I had no idea what I was doing, went up to the top of the nursery slope and started coming straight down. Then I realised I had no idea how to stop, smacked full speed, head long into the barrier at the bottom and nearly knocked myself out. I would have been laughing if I wasn't lying on my back nearly paralyzed with pain

LanceWindu
Ouch!

Ratcat
I absolutely couldn't say. embarrasment

queeq
Coming here.

Captain REX
Hahaha!

I'm not really such a crazy guy. I rode 5 miles on a bike, crazy isn't it? big grin

sand person no. 10
you crazy cat!!! laughing out loud

Edna Witch
Ooh crazy stuff Rex although if you are crazy I must be clinically insane. I used to do twice that just to get to work and back every day. Those were of course in the days before passing my driving test!

Thomas H
You know that I meant <It> roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.